A foreigner in the mist OOC thread

M

Melia

Original poster
I saw a message that said I should make one of these.

But it said "Game Master"

what the what.JPG
(I have a larger reaction picture and gif collection of this guy than should maybe be allowed. Oh well.)

I've never thought of myself as a game master before...

I suppose I am if I made the thread. But I like to think of it as sort of a collaborative work... in which we are all the game masters of the story...

I refuse to have the title of "Game Master."

BUT HERE IS A THREAD FOR ALL OF OUR OUT OF CHARACTER THINGS I SUPPOSE. THOUGH IT HONESTLY DOESN'T BOTHER ME IF YOU MAKE A LITTLE OUT OF CHARACTER NOTE IN YOUR POSTS.

PEOPLE NEED TO COME JOIN THIS GAME BECAUSE THE MORE THE MERRIER AND GROUP RPS ARE FUN AND YES. COME JOIN.

I WELCOME YOU

And now I shall leave before my Capslock excitement scares everyone away.

More people. Plain and simple. xD

It's just been you and I posting.

How about we create an evil king and these two have to help the villagers fight against his rule.

"Now that's more like it *grin*"

Shut up, Matt.

Looking for a plot? *rubs hands together and looks around* Ok listen up. I know a guy see. He might be able to hook you up. Now I can't name names you see. I mean if anyone finds out... I could be... *makes a throat slash gesture*

So you see this guy... he has a ton of crazy ideas. Like:

Savage mice from space come to earth to steal everyone's left shoe, or Zombies from your step-mothers shoe closet that take over Saturday night live and even Pink ants taking over the world from build a bear you name it.

He might be able to help you. Just maybe... But you didn't hear it from me.

*Skitters off*

Unleash your plot ideas and come join our rp!