A Forbidden Romance, Unconventional Savior (Pretty much forever open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Marietta Woe

Age: looks 22 when fully transformed but only 17 in regular formation.

Role: (if girl A and B are taken then i'm unsure) Angel

Appearance:

angel.jpg

Transformation into Angel

e1ce817ddbfa2b7e9ed2b1ad11cb88dd.jpg

Normal appearance

Personality:

(Reveals through RP)

History:

(Reveals though RP)

Last edited:
Name: Marietta Woe

Role: (if girl A and B are taken then i'm unsure) Angel

Appearance:

View attachment 54836

Personality:

(Reveals through RP)

History:

(Reveals though RP)
alright. thpugh can i see the human look aswell? keep in mind later on this is a teen romance.

Reactions: monsieur
I'm highly interested in this rp :) the plot is so fucking amazing!

This certainly looks interesting, but I have a few questions firstly.

1: What is the status about the rest of the mythological creatures? Is it just angels, demons and humans? Or is there a large variety that generally stays out of the war unless reasons?
2: What kinda of role would people that are neither Girl A or Girl B take? Would there be human Demon Hunters milling around due to the rise in demonic activity, and Satanic cultists trying to kill off any of the angels that appeared for Girl B?
3: Would there be any angels/Demons of importance? Like Seraphim and Arch Angels, or Empyreal, Lucifugi and Terrene demons?
4: How much does the non-occultic (links to question 2 about Demon Hunters) humans know about what is going on? The police and the government specifically.

This certainly looks interesting, but I have a few questions firstly.

1: What is the status about the rest of the mythological creatures? Is it just angels, demons and humans? Or is there a large variety that generally stays out of the war unless reasons?
2: What kinda of role would people that are neither Girl A or Girl B take? Would there be human Demon Hunters milling around due to the rise in demonic activity, and Satanic cultists trying to kill off any of the angels that appeared for Girl B?
3: Would there be any angels/Demons of importance? Like Seraphim and Arch Angels, or Empyreal, Lucifugi and Terrene demons?
4: How much does the non-occultic (links to question 2 about Demon Hunters) humans know about what is going on? The police and the government specifically.
1. Just Humans, Angels and Demons.
2.this is 1x1. while maybe at the climax aka the final showdown for the two forces. otherwise most demons try to stay hidden while Angel pull strings from behind the scenes. they aren't normally fond of humans. too much chaos.
3. yep. though not familiar with those demon terms. Seraphim and angels are around as are demons.
4. Zero to none. maybe some (un)lucky drunk or priest will see 'em, that's it though.

alright. thpugh can i see the human look aswell? keep in mind later on this is a teen romance.
understood I'll edit the "normal" look into the CS

Reactions: monsieur
Status
Not open for further replies.