A few rp ideas, anyone?

A

~Alcatraz

Original poster
Lately I have been craving some more rps. I have a few ideas/pairings in mind but I am always open to hearing other ideas as well.

Ideas/Plots:

- Alpha x Rouge/omega (MXM)

Character A is an alpha that has a hatred for rouges that traces back to his childhood. Whenever one crosses on to his land he captures them and tortures the rouge before slaughtering them. Years of searching for a mate without any successes has turned him bitter. At the age of twenty-seven he has had to watch all of his friends find their mates and fall in love as he stayed alone. So what happens when his mate turns out to be a rouge, the one thing that he hates the most in the word. Character B is hurt, confused, and has no idea how his life turned out the way that it did. At the age of seventeen he has seen and experienced things that no seventeen year old should ever have to. When he was a baby he was left on the doorstep of a normal, human family. After being raised as a human he has no idea about what he is until his tenth birthday when he changed and was kicked out of his him for being a 'monster'. Running from his home he was forced to live in the woods until he was captured by hunters a few months later. While captured he was beaten and tortured, leaving various scars covering his body. Finally escaping seven years later he has no concept of trust after everything that had happened to him. Yet, even after everything he still had maintained his childlike innocence, having never truly grown up. Can character A look past the fact that his mate is a rouge? Or will he continue to deny the strong pull that he feels to the young boy. What about character B, can he ever learn to trust again? Even after everything that he as been through.

I am looking for someone to play the Alpha role of this roleplay.
Contains:
-Mpreg(if wanted)
-Age gap

- CEO x Blind Employee (MXM)

Character A is blind and has been that way since he was a young child. What he never expected to happen was for him to catch the attention of the company's most powerful man.

I can be either CEO or Blind Employee
Contains:
-Age Gap

-Mafia Boss x Young Stripper (MXM)

Character A is a big name Mafia boss who's known around the globe. His alluring looks and mysterious personality males him one of the most sought after men in the world and not just by the authorities. HE can obtain anything he desires with the snap of his fingers and what he wants the most is young, innocent character B. Character B's parents died when he was seventeen, leaving him with the responsibility of caring for his baby brother. Willing to do anything for his baby brother he becomes a stripper in order to get money. What he never expected to happen was to catch the eye of one of the most dangerously possessive Mafia bosses in the world.

I would prefer to be character B.
Contains:
-Age gap
-Dirty talk
-Erotic scenes

-Alpha x Omega (MXM)

Character A is an omega that used to have a fiery spirit with an attitude to match. In today's society Omegas are no longer looked down upon but are instead protected due to a rare ability that the Moon goddess had given them. At first character A had been ecstatic to meet his mate. That is, until everything started to go down hill. His mate started to become abusive physically, emotionally, and mentally to the point that character A has become broken, scared of his own shadow. Their Alpha seeing this breaks their bond, giving character A the chance at a happier life with a new mate. What Character A didn't expect was for his new mate to be the most feared and dangerous alpha? Character B is possessive, protective, and down right dangerous to those he considers a threat. After years of going without a mate he has become bitter and closed off, showing little emotion to others. When he finally finds his mate he didn't expect to find a broken boy that had gone through so much. Can character B bring the spark back into character A's eyes? Can character A break through character B's walls that he had spent years building up?

I am looking for someone to be the alpha.
Contains:
-Mpreg (if wanted)
-Age gap

- Prisoner x Prisoner (MXM)

It only took character A one mistake to land himself in the world's most secure and loathed prison after unintentionally murdering a famous billionaire that had connections. Due to those connections he ends up being sent to the infamous prison known as "The Prison from Hell". It is a prison like no other where the inmates rule and the guards stand by idly and where brute force and influence are the ultimate weapons, the keys to survival. Character A is horrified by it all and is wary when the infamous gang leader and prison 'King', character B takes a liking to him. To top it all off he ends up as cellmates with the 'King of Hell'. Yet, this King isn't the only one that has taken an interest in the new prisoner. What can character A do to survive this Prison from Hell?

I am look for someone to play character B (King of Hell).
Contains:
-Violence
-Hint at rape

Pairings:

-Demon x Priest
-Teacher x Student

I do MXM rps mostly, occasionally I'll do a FXF
Things that I am willing to do:
-BDSM
-Dirty talk/name calling
-I am not going to lie I love when my characters get dominated but I have no problem being the one doing the dominating
-Just ask and I will tell you if I am okay with it or not

If interested in anything on here let me know below or by PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Mafia Boss x Young Stripper (MXM)

Character A is a big name Mafia boss who's known around the globe. His alluring looks and mysterious personality males him one of the most sought after men in the world and not just by the authorities. HE can obtain anything he desires with the snap of his fingers and what he wants the most is young, innocent character B. Character B's parents died when he was seventeen, leaving him with the responsibility of caring for his baby brother. Willing to do anything for his baby brother he becomes a stripper in order to get money. What he never expected to happen was to catch the eye of one of the most dangerously possessive Mafia bosses in the world.

I would prefer to be character B.
Contains:
-Age gap
-Dirty talk
-Erotic scenes

-Alpha x Omega (MXM)

Character A is an omega that used to have a fiery spirit with an attitude to match. In today's society Omegas are no longer looked down upon but are instead protected due to a rare ability that the Moon goddess had given them. At first character A had been ecstatic to meet his mate. That is, until everything started to go down hill. His mate started to become abusive physically, emotionally, and mentally to the point that character A has become broken, scared of his own shadow. Their Alpha seeing this breaks their bond, giving character A the chance at a happier life with a new mate. What Character A didn't expect was for his new mate to be the most feared and dangerous alpha? Character B is possessive, protective, and down right dangerous to those he considers a threat. After years of going without a mate he has become bitter and closed off, showing little emotion to others. When he finally finds his mate he didn't expect to find a broken boy that had gone through so much. Can character B bring the spark back into character A's eyes? Can character A break through character B's walls that he had spent years building up?

I am looking for someone to be the alpha.
Contains:
-Mpreg (if wanted)
-Age gap

These two plots interest me the most out of all them.

OH MY GOODNESS IVE NEVER PLAYED A BLIND MALE THAT SOUNDS FUN!!!