1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Yaoi, romance, mpreg, pregnant, slice of life, academy, anime-based, supernatural, Omegaverse
Hello everyone! I'm looking for some partners for a few RPs! I finally have some free time!

-I usually prefer to rp as the Uke (Submissive) role, but sometimes I'll rp as the seme (dominate).
-Lots of my rps are Alpha x Omega pairings, including these
-This includes having Mpreg
-I want my rp partners to AT LEAST post a paragraph (5-7 sentences) because that makes RPs a lot better to contribute to

Plot: __________ was feeling lonely and decided that he wanted a new companion; a dog. He goes to the shelter and picked out a dog, not thinking much of it. He names the unnamed dog and takes him home, and in the morning, wakes up to something odd; a human-dog hybrid in his house, claiming to be his dog.

Pairing: College student x His Pet Dog-Shifter

-----

Plot: _______ was a homeless alpha who works hard every day just for a little bit of food and money. ------- is a spoiled omega who wants everything and anything of value. When he goes into heat, he encounters the alpha who doesn't take advantage of him and helps ------ escape from some horrible men. The two get close and now, all ------ wants is to make _________ life better, so he makes him his personal butler so that he could have him close by.

Pairing: Homeless Alpha x Rich Omega

Reactions: London
Status
Not open for further replies.