3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
I'm looking to take on a few more RPs here, so here I am, making this thread. The fact you are in this subforum, looking at this thread means you want to take on more RPs. Lets help each other out, shall we?

A few things first:

I'm a male, so I'm going to be playing male characters. I can play a female as a side character, but not as a primary.
I'm only interested in MxF pairings, others just don't interest me whatsoever.
I'm not going to demand a novel each post, just a paragraph or two of replyable material. I try to mimic what my partner writes, the more you write the more you get.
We're all human, (I hope, at least) and humans make mistakes. So I'm not going to tear your throat out for a few errors.
When fandoms are concerned, its OCxOC, though interacting with canon characters is okay. (There is one exception to this rule)
As for kinks/fetishes, I'm pretty vanilla, a few vanilla beans tossed in here and there, but thats something to be hammered out in a PM.
Sex has to be part of the plot
I really hate overly submissive characters. As for dominancy, I tend to switch. Its more fun that way
I like input, its our RP after all, so I hope/expect my partners will help drive the story
I like giving my partners creative freedom. I'll give you the shoes, you go about filling them.

If you're still reading, congrats for surviving that minefield. Now you find the gooey center you came for, the plots and pairings.

World War II: An American destroyer is fleeing a Japanese onslaught. For the last hour they have played cat and mouse, and conditions are getting worse. The captain finds a rain squall and sets a course for it. As they pass through the squall and the thunderstorm, they lose the Japanese and their bearings. The ship's engines shut down, and they drift. When the storm clears, they appear safe, except for one thing: They have no clue where they are. No Allied ships can be contacted, not even the sultry voice of Tokyo Rose and her pro-Japanese propaganda can be picked up. On the horizon, a ship appears, and advances towards them. It is a classic, one of the wood and sail man o wars of the eighteenth and seventeenth century. Once close, they raise a black flag, and prepare to board the American destroyer.
The setting for this is an alternate fantasy universe, so basically anything goes. I was thinking for pairings being Pirate captain/first mate and Destroyer XO (Executive Officer, basically the first mate)

During the Cold War, the ancesteral home of vampires falls under control of the Soviet Union. A vampiress joins the KGB, the premeir spy agency of the Soviet Union. During her training, she must do her best to appear human, and suppresses her vampiric nature. After her graduation, she is sent on a series of assassination operations to test her skills. When she completes these, the KGB gives her a new target: An American spy, responsible for the deaths of many Soviet operatives and the failure of dozens of operations. As she travels to London to eliminate him, she rediscovers her vampiric identity. Does she join with the American, or kill him for her masters at the KGB?

For two thousand years, peace ruled. Nations disbanded their armies, seeing no need to prepare for a war that would never come. Now, it has been broken. One nation builds its forces and sets them to destroy all in their path. As the others reel from the assault, they learn of a rumored buried cache. They send an ambassador to an island farther from land than any other, in hopes of securing these weapons. The ambassador meets the guardian of the weapons, and she has to convince him to open the bunker, or the world will be destroyed.

For pairings, just throw something at me. Almost any supernatural being combination will result in a plot, some others may spark one, you never know.

Fandoms: (I am also open to crossovers)
Books:
Anything at all in the Tom Clancy-Jack Ryan universe
Starship Troopers
War of the Worlds
The Mortal Instruments (Crossover plot available)
Vampire Academy (Also a crossover plot)

Games:
The Division** (Crossover with any other New York based universe open)
Halo**
Borderlands (Will sell soul) *
Fallout (If someone gave me a Fallout 4 RP, you can count on my undying love)
Ace Combat
Saints Row
Rainbow Six ** (Crossover with Alice in Wonderland or other England based universe open)

Shows, Movies, ect.
RWBY
The Last Ship
The Strain

So, if you survived all of that, feel free to send me a PM or post here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Removed a plot and pairing, added one of the former.

I'm looking to take on a few more RPs here, so here I am, making this thread. The fact you are in this subforum, looking at this thread means you want to take on more RPs. Lets help each other out, shall we?

A few things first:

I'm a male, so I'm going to be playing male characters. I can play a female as a side character, but not as a primary.
I'm only interested in MxF pairings, others just don't interest me whatsoever.
I'm not going to demand a novel each post, just a paragraph or two of replyable material. I try to mimic what my partner writes, the more you write the more you get.
We're all human, (I hope, at least) and humans make mistakes. So I'm not going to tear your throat out for a few errors.
When fandoms are concerned, its OCxOC, though interacting with canon characters is okay. (There is one exception to this rule)
As for kinks/fetishes, I'm pretty vanilla, a few vanilla beans tossed in here and there, but thats something to be hammered out in a PM.
Sex has to be part of the plot
I really hate overly submissive characters. As for dominancy, I tend to switch. Its more fun that way
I like input, its our RP after all, so I hope/expect my partners will help drive the story
I like giving my partners creative freedom. I'll give you the shoes, you go about filling them.

If you're still reading, congrats for surviving that minefield. Now you find the gooey center you came for, the plots and pairings.

Plot One: Unsure Tides
World War II: An American destroyer is fleeing a Japanese onslaught. For the last hour they have played cat and mouse, and conditions are getting worse. The captain finds a rain squall and sets a course for it. As they pass through the squall and the thunderstorm, they lose the Japanese and their bearings. The ship's engines shut down, and they drift. When the storm clears, they appear safe, except for one thing: They have no clue where they are. No Allied ships can be contacted, not even the sultry voice of Tokyo Rose and her pro-Japanese propaganda can be picked up. On the horizon, a ship appears, and advances towards them. It is a classic, one of the wood and sail man o wars of the eighteenth and seventeenth century. Once close, they raise a black flag, and prepare to board the American destroyer.
The setting for this is an alternate fantasy universe, so basically anything goes. I was thinking for pairings being Pirate captain/first mate and Destroyer XO (Executive Officer, basically the first mate)

Plot Two: Goddess of the Wastes
On October 23, at 9:47 AM, the world as we know it explodes into nuclear fire. Global thermonuclear war decimates the planet, killing billions and scarring the world irreversably. However, one man saw the firestorm coming. Under his home he built a shelter, stocked it with food and all manner of weapons. He had access to special means, and included a cryogenic pod and a very special medical suite. He had been part of a government supersoldier project, and stole the materials to store in his bunker. On the day of the war, he carries his daughter into the refuge, and places her in the pod. IVs give her nutrition and keep her alive, while others pump drugs into her system. These treatments boost her strength, perception, endurance, intelligence, and agility. Her mind is locked in a dreamlike state of pre-war life, sublimilally preparing to fight in the post nuclear world.
Two hundred years after her incarceration, myths circulate the wastes of a woman who could save or doom them all. When her tomb opens, and a wanderer stumbles into it, how will the wasteland fare? Will she save the people trying to scrape by, or doom them?
(Yes, its very Fallout-y, but we can play in that universe or in the real world. I do have some limitations for her though, something that rhymes with shower criving mer hinsane)

Plot Three: Every Eight Years
Every eight years, a new family takes up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Up until that time, he had been trying to keep a low profile. Yes, his last name was that of the leading candidate. Yes, he looked like the man leading in the polls. Am I? Does it matter? But it's kind of hard to hide your identity when a six foot tall bruiser in a suit, sunglasses, and spiral earpieces is following you around with his buddies. Want to go on a date? That will be a lead and a chase car full of guys with guns, and one sitting in the backseat in case you make any sudden moves.
This plot is as close to slice o life as I'll get. Son of the President, and the girl he's interested in, and their complicated relationship.

Pairings:
Battle-weary soldier x Woman with a problem
Fae x Human/Fallen Angel
Modern day knight x princess
WWII Crashed American pilot x German civilian

Fandoms: (I am also open to crossovers)
Books:
Anything at all in the Tom Clancy-Jack Ryan universe
Starship Troopers
War of the Worlds

Games:
The Division** (Crossover with any other New York based universe open)
Halo**
Borderlands (Will sell soul) *
Fallout
Ace Combat
Saints Row
Rainbow Six ** (Crossover with Alice in Wonderland or other England based universe open)

Shows, Movies, ect.
RWBY (I'll only accept this if you provide a kickass plot and pairing)
The Last Ship
The Strain

So, if you survived all of that, feel free to send me a PM or post here.
I'd be interested in trying the Every Eight Years one if you haven't found a partner for it.

I'd love to do the third plot if it's still available

Took away a plot, but I still want one or two more.

Anybody? Anything?

One last try for partners. Anybody?

Looking for one, maybe two, new RPs.

I'm probably going to regret this, but I added two more plots. Any takers?

Looking to take on one or two new RPs, since people keep leaving mine without notice. Anybody want a loyal partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.