A Few of my Roleplay Ideas #2 //Newest: Corrupt// ( Forever Available~! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh, i know that corrupt is already taken, but if you ever happen to have another open space for it, i'd be thrilled to do it with you. the concept sounds cool. ( ^ ^)

ahh, i know that corrupt is already taken, but if you ever happen to have another open space for it, i'd be thrilled to do it with you. the concept sounds cool. ( ^ ^)
I'm fine with doing roleplays more than once~ Though sense its already been put in a thread, would it be alright if we would roleplay through a conversation?

Reactions: Gore
I'm fine with doing roleplays more than once~ Though sense its already been put in a thread, would it be alright if we would roleplay through a conversation?
oh, wonderful! no, i wouldn't mind that at all.

should we start one conversation for ooc and one for in-character? we can put characters in the ooc and we can discuss things more easily there.

and would you like me to start the convos, or do you want to? i don't mind either way.

oh, wonderful! no, i wouldn't mind that at all.

should we start one conversation for ooc and one for in-character? we can put characters in the ooc and we can discuss things more easily there.

and would you like me to start the convos, or do you want to? i don't mind either way.
Two sounds good~ It'll make things easier to organize and discuss. As to who starts the conversations, I could do that if you like~

• Thank You
Reactions: Gore
I'd like to do the Lost Experement RP Idea With You! Question Is...How IS The Libertine Thing Involved?

I'd like to do the Lost Experement RP Idea With You! Question Is...How IS The Libertine Thing Involved?
Well, it does depend on how you form your character. A master/servant theme can be kinky, or you could make it fluffy as well. It can be light romance, or just crazy lust. I normally post in the libertine forums because I like to have that option, for such themes really can add to the plot~ So I suppose it just depends on how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.