A few ideas...

M

Mz. Hyde

Original poster
I have a few ideas that have been circling around inside my head for a few days, for all of the rps, I need a female character. Since I don't play as females very well. Oh and if you would like you can add to these ideas as well.

Idea #1: The main character, female (which would be your character), loses everything. Her parents and siblings and the house she is living in. Because of a gas leak that caused an explosion. She was out with friends when it happened. Since she is under 18, lets say about 16 years old, she is forced to move in with relatives, an aunt and uncle, that she has never even heard of or seen. But she finds out that they are really nice, even though she had to move to a different state and lives out in the country, which is different from the large city she grew up in. Since they have children which are younger than her, her aunt and uncle tell her that she can live in the attic as her room, but she has to clean it out first. While cleaning it, she finds an old bottle/lamp...seeing that it's dusty...she rubs the dust off and then he life is changed for ever.

Idea #2: My character is an agent (we can discuss what kind), who is a loose cannon and not to mention trigger happy as well as unpredictable. He usually works solo on assassination jobs and such, that is until he gets a new assignment. His new assignment is to protect your character at all costs and with his own life. For she had witnessed something she shouldn't have (a murder for instance, but it can be anything really) and is now in witness protection. But even with that, trouble seems to find them at every turn and thrusts them into many situations that they really don't need to be in, not to mention revealing my characters secrets...

Idea #3: Well for this one I'll be using my agent character again. As I said he is a loose cannon, trigger happy and unpredictable. His boss feels that he is getting reckless and decides to assign him a partner to be a "baby sitter" and keep an eye on him. After meeting each other, they are assigned their first together, which so happened to be about 3 hours after the meeting...and soon unbeknownst to them they are thrust into a world of supernatural forces that will expose somethings about my character...

That first idea seems really cool! I wouldn't mind roleplaying it with you...

I like the first and the second :)

I like the third option. Message me if you like :3

OKAY! I will send you a pm and we can discuss things.....

I love the second idea. o: