A Few Ideas That May Peak Your Interest!

M

moon.sleyr

Original poster
87292341e66496a5c79bc23acc62c3f6.gif

Hi there! As you've probably noticed, I'm a new member here! However, I'm definitely not new to roleplaying! Firstly, some rules

RULES

♡Be semi-literate/literate. I would consider myself literate, although I am just back from a year long hiatus so my writing may need a bit of polishing. I write an average of 4-8+ paragraphs per character and expect the same from my partner.
♡Work with me! Share your ideas, get creative, contribute to the plot! It's no fun if I'm the one coming up with everything, I want us to work together!
♡Be at least 16. I just feel more comfortable working with those closer to my age.
♡Tell me if something's wrong! I don't bite! If you want to drop the rp or take a break let me know.
♡Be willing to double. This might not be required depending on the plot, but I usually like to double.
♡Please provide a writing sample! If you don't, I won't respond to you I'm afraid. You can find a recent sample of my writing here. I'm the user 'misscookie111.'
♡In regards to smut, I may be tempted to try it but majority of the time I'd rather not.

Now that that's out of the way, the bit you've all been waiting for - ideas! In bold are the characters I would like to play.

BATES MOTEL
Norman x OC
Dylan
x OC

AGENTS OF SHIELD
Daisy x Ward
Daisy x Doctor Fitz
Jemma x Fitz
Fitz x OC

DEXTER
Dexter x OC
Deb x OC
(I'd like this to be femmeslash)

DAWSON'S CREEK
Pacey x OC
Pacey x Joey
Dawson x OC
Dawson x Joey

ORIGINAL IDEA
The kingdoms of the North and the South. Oghean and Orrany. To many, the "good" and the "bad." An ancient war divided the two kingdoms. Oghean are known to the South as "The Unworthy" - they use magic wands. Orrany call themselves "Purebloods" however, as they were born with magic in their veins. Until one day Orrany are forced to swallow their pride, and turn to Oghean for help - they need wands. Their power has mysteriously dissapeared and without it they are vulnerable. The royal children of Oghean and Orrany are surprised and disgusted at this union their fathers have arranged. Unbeknownst to them, there are rumors of "The Witches in the West." The kings are aware of these rumors and fear the witches are behind Orrany's sudden loss of power, and that an attack is coming their way.

The kingdom of Oghean hold a ball for the arrival of Orrany. Throughout the night, the prince of Orrany overhears his father and the king of Oghean talking about the witches.

The next night a small banquet is held for the two royal families, where the kings plan to tell their children of the witches. They never get the chance, however, as the king of Oghean excuses himself for the bathroom, and then never returns, and the king of Orrany is poisoned. While all of this is happening, the Arrean Tribe, once on good terms with Oghean, attack the kingdom; the witches have them under a spell. The son of Orrany brings himself, his twin sister, and the princess of Oghean to safety before he explains to them what he had overheard the previous night. They all then decide that the fate of their countries lie in their hands. But will they be able to do it? Can they save their people, their homes, and come out of it alive? And if so, will they even be sane? Will the horrors of their world and the witches be enough to break them?

I might also be interested in a serial killer x detective rp

Below are a few things I'm interested in, and may be willing to rp if you have a very good idea. If I turn your idea down however, please don't be disheartened! I'm very difficult to sway!

♡MCU
♡Kpop
♡Interview With The Vampire
♡Victorian Era
♡Downton Abbey
♡Hamilton
♡Les Miserables
♡Medieval Times
♡Masquerade Ball​

Thank you for reading my search thread! I look forward to roleplaying with you!