A few Fandoms/Originals (Wanting a special OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spoilers

Original poster
This is something I've wanted for a long, long time. I've always wanted to have a partner who doesn't care if I go all Superman with my OC. Most of the time I'm just not allowed to use such OC's.

After years of being told that I can't, it's just developed into a craving.

I understand. It's usually because of the fear that a super powerful, character will ruin the story. I'm not expecting this to get a bunch of attention.

This is a craving I want so badly, that honestly I'm willing to satisfy any cravings my partner has. I never watched The Walking Dead on my own, but a partner I met wanted it, so I ran a marathon the entire series up to the point of where it was at the time. I'll do the same for you, it's a you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours scenario.

I like to do the I play your crush, and you play mine kind of scenario.

I usually write three to six paragraphs in size, per side.

I've separated this into two categories. Settings where a powerful OC fits, and settings where I just think it would be fun.

Fit Settings; (Where it shouldn't be too much of an issue for me to have a powerful OC)

DC Universe

Marvel Universe

One Punch Man

Dragonball series pretty much after the Frieza saga.

One Piece if my partner doesn't mind my OC being Yonko/Admiral level.
-----------------
Settings where it breaks canon, but sounds fun to me;

Soul Eater

Attack on Titan

DC Animated stuff (because the animated shows tend to be pretty weak, compared to the comics.)

Marvel's Movies

Halo

Mass Effect

As I said, I will satisfy any craving my partner has as well. If there's a series you want to do, a character you've never gotten to play, I'm open to learning.

I'm hopeful, about hearing back on this.

I've got some powerful OCS that may be able to match yours.

There is almost no way my hero, my inspiration, my bae(n) Bane would be able to live up to something like that, but considering he's a massive narcissist, it might be fun to challenge him in that way. If you've any interest in playing opposite me writing as Bane, I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.