1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Yaoi, romance, mpreg, pregnant, slice of life, academy, anime-based, supernatural, Omegaverse
When I say "darker" I mean, I'm looking for more of a psychological and emotional RP and may explore for heavy themes.

All of these are M-preg
(as in male pregnancy) but instead of doing an omegaverse, I want this to be set in a regular realm but with experimentation being the driving factor (so a lot of hospital-themed or laboratory setting places).

With these rps, I don't mind rping as either top or bottom BUT I would like to talk about it before setting up the thread!

-----

Pairing: (Super)hero x Villian

Plot: The Villian has an obsession with his rival, everyone's hero, ________. All he wants to do is make him his. The hero doesn't belong to everybody, he only belongs to him....or he will be soon. Oh, and the villain is a notorious psychopath.

-----

Pairing: Doctor (Mad scientist) x Patient

Plot: It started off as a simple doctor/patient relationship, but soon the doctor began to come up with ways to have the patient keep returning to him. He would make up false illnesses, drugging the patient to be sick, and come up with anything just to have him by his side, or in a hospital bed.

-----

Pairing: Doctor x Patient

Plot: The female species is dying out at an alarming rate and this means that babies are not being born as well. A doctor thinks he has the cure, but no man is willing to volunteer for such things. Many have turned to religion in this dire hour. So the scientists have gone to drastic measures to "acquire" some subjects.