ART REQUEST A few characters I'd love to have drawn.

Discussion in 'MEDIA SHOPS & REQUESTS' started by Altered, Jan 11, 2015.

1. These are a few OC's that I would love to have drawn.

Lilly
    The character would like to be drawn is a humanoid alien girl. She is very sadistic, yet she seems harmless, adorable even. But if her maser is threatened, she will go into a blood lust frenzy until he tells her otherwise. She is her masters bodyguard, although she calls him "name-onichan". She takes great pleasure from tearing peoples heads off or removing limbs or tearing out organs. All of it is like a game to her and she does this all with a smile on her face and a cute giggle in her throat.

Name: Lilly

Eye's
    Color: Her eyes are completely black, the iris, the sclera every inch of her eye is black. It can lighten in patches when she is particularly angry, but even then it is just a slight white sheen
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Shape: Just as above, only larger, slightly rounded in the center, but each end is in a sharp point
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Eyelash Thickness: She has all around thick lashes but they are not too noticeable, since her hair is orangey red.
    Expression: She has a cute happy expression most of the time.
    Eye brows: She does not have any.

Hair
    Color: Orange-red
    Shape: They are thick and change between chopy, slightly curled and layered or pin straight with a blunt bottom edge. The image is how high she wears her Pigtails but the length reaches just below her breasts.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Thickness: It is thick and has various thick, tentacle like strands in random sections in each pigtail. The tentacles are just a shade darker then the rest of her hair.

Body Shape: She has a longer torso the normal humans while also having long legs and plump thighs. She is very curvy but she uses it as a distraction against her enemies.

Lips
    Color: A dark cherry red, her bottom lip is a darker shade
    Shape: Plump with no cupids bow, completely curved.

Skin Tone:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Facial Features
    Expression: It is a sickeningly sweet expression that does not match her actions at all.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Distinguishing Marks: She has a beauty mark on her neck, just before her collar bone. It is a simple dot.

Tattoos: The mark of a sideways crescent moon on the center of her back. Inked in black.

Image examples:
    In the first image, I liked the hair color and the shape of her feet. The horns would be interesting but I don't think they would be needed for my character.
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

For this one, I liked the shape of her eyes and the elongated face. Her lips were also close to the size I liked, but I wanted the upper lip to be rounded instead of a cupids bow.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

I chose this one because of the cute expression on her face. I imagined her faking innocence before smiling madly and slicing her enemy in half. I also liked her body shape for my character. But out of the three this one was the least favored.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Clothes: If she has to drawn with clothes, a torn up pant suit with a black exo-suit underneath and blood staining at random patches. Preferred to be drawn naked covered in blood holding two energy blades.

Jaye Lawkheart
    *To use as avatar*
    Name: Jaye Lawkheart

Eye's
    Color: Hazel blue
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Shape: Almond shaped, slightly angled, cat-like
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Eyelash Thickness: Thicker towards the outer edge of her eyes
    Expression: Her eyes hold a glint of hatred in them, not too intense, but it is always there
    Eye brows:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Eye Makeup: Very little to no makeup. Maybe a bit of a eyeliner with a thin wing towards the edge.

Hair
    Color: Black
    Shape:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Thickness: Thicker on the top layers, thinner on the bottom layer

Skin Tone: Slight pale olive tone [Like the second photo example, for eyebrow shape]

Facial Features
    Expression: Her expression is a calm yet blank
    Distinguishing Marks: She has a a tiny birthmark on the right side of her face, half a centimeter below her lower lip. She also has a scar on her neck. It is thin and a shade lighter then her skin tone (Usually it is not noticeable), about two inches in length, following the curve of her neck. A few centimeters away from her jaw line, going towards her collar bone like this "\" starting from the center of her throat.
    Lips
    Color: A natural mauve pink color, slightly darker on her lower lip
    Shape: Similar to the first model photo (Angelina Jolie) only slightly smaller. Not as plump but not to thin.

Tattoos: She has THIS inside of THIS all in black ink on her left shoulder.

The background I'd like for it to be similar to a padded cell, but old and rotting away, so it is no longer white, but a dirty grey color with various darker patches. And there is a large hole in the wall, towards the left side of the wall behind her. There is moss and wisteria vines growing into the hole from the outside. And through the hole, tree tops can be seen in the distance, resembling a thick forest tree top.

Her clothes are similar to THIS but her hooded cloak is black, as well as most of her clothes (All black or a dark grey in color) and she is holding her SWORD up, resting on her right shoulder. She also has the sheath for her sword hanging from her waist.

As to how she is drawn, I'm not too sure. Standing there, leaning slightly to the right on her right leg would be fine. Also you don't have to draw all of her, Waist up would be perfect or Mid shoulder up would be perfect as well.

I hope this enough info on her. If you need more just let me know.

Alexander Samuel Castille
    Style: Anime or realistic, either is fine with me

Name: Alexander Samuel Castille
    Sex: Male

Eye's
    Color: Chocolate brown
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Shape: Round Almond
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Eyelash Thickness: About Average, not too thick and not to thin, but they are longer then normal
    Expression: He is usually serious or content
    Eye brows: Average thickness for men, not Caterpillar thick and not unibrow either (The model's eye brows in the next photo is the example I would go for)

Hair
    Color: Dark brown (Like Below)
    Shape:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Thickness: (Like above)

Skin Tone:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Features: High cheek bones, softer square jaw, medium sized nose.
    Nationality: Greek and Italian

Facial Features
    Distinguishing Marks: He has a beauty mark above his lip on the left side, about half a centimeter above his lip's outer third.
    Lip Shape: He has an even lip shape, his bottom lip a bit more plump then his top lip.
    Lip Color: A peach-pink tone, bottom lip is half a shade darker then the top lip.
    Facial Hair: Clean shave

Tattoos: He has his twin brother's name, Jonah, on his right wrist in THIS font and style. He also has Birds tattooed on his left shoulder.
    Like this but on his shoulder (open)
    [​IMG]

Style of Clothing: Hipster-esque. He doesn't wear very tight skinny jeans, but they aren't baggy either. They fit him nicely. His shirts are often time old band tees or just a plain black or blue shirt. Sometimes he will wear a cardigan, but he prefers hoodies. And he always either wears back vans or black leather boots.
    What they usually wear: THIS or THIS if he wants to dress up a bit more. For fancy arrangements he wears THIS or THIS in black or Grey or Navy blue.