• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HollowCreation⊙

Original poster
girl-art-anime-demon-1130106.jpeg
Khorra 19yr old
A young demoness who lost her soul as a child. Though she may seem innocent, she is quite malicious. She cannot speak therefore she sends her thoughts in bubbles. Her bubbles can also be used as explosives.

60c6bdbb458260c7898e8383e5ade03c.jpg
Annalee 20yr old
She is wolf. She is human. A criss cross between nature and sun. Sometimes covered with fur as black as night with marks of the brightest white. She is alluring in her nature but cautious to those around.

ac1c0b4f4755dffa002059013d064835.jpg
Totomi 18yr old
Totomi was to be raised a scroll painter until one day she encounter a brush that could bring her paintings to life. But only she could make the brush work. So she and her family had to run until finally at age 17 shs was sent to live with her grandmother who died shortly after she arrived.

dbd53fd862d830f332b98ac836193fcd.jpg
Pepper Koi 21yr old
A crime scene photographer.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Wow o_o All of these characters sound amazing. I would be interesting in rping with them X3 The demon girl or the painter most of all. I hope that I will be good enough to rp with any one of these characters and that you'll be interested to rp with me. I will give you a short list of some of my characters, though I don't really have pictures for them[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]-Void-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Void is a demon who used to be a normal human boy till he died at the age of 19, but his soul was visited by the Demon King, who promised him life once again so long he pledged his loyalty and served him. Void accepted, but he did not regain the life he once had, instead becoming a demonic servant to the king. He still had his human appearance, but his skin is drained of all it's color, and his once golden hair had become silver. His eyes become demonic and yellow, and his right arm had mutated into a horrible, red scaled demonic arm. Over time, Void lost himself and forgot all about his human nature, becoming devoid of emotions and could no longer dream.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]However, he met someone long ago that had changed him, but he ended up losing her and others he cared about by a horrible enemy. He sought his revenge and destroyed the one who took everything from him, and for many years he had ventured the world alone, using his demonic arm and powers to destroy any demons and keep the world safe. A last promise he made to the one he cared about.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]----------------[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]http://www.deviantart.com/art/KuroiAlvic-488580239[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kuroi Alvic is a mysterious black wolf, sometimes taking on a human appearance to disguise himself. Though that all he appears to be, there's actually more to this canine than meets the eye.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]((Sorry for such a brief summary, I just recently made this character and he's a current development. I usually make my characters through rping XD))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]----------------[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]
SyaoranPrince.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Lei-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Lei can see spirits, whether it's spirits of the ones who have come to pass or spirits from other dimensions, and learned long ago not to speak of these abilities. He also contains magic, which he also keeps secret, his magic strong and dangerous if his emotions go out of control.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#808080]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]I hope any of these characters are to your liking[/BCOLOR]​

Thank you~ Message me and we can discuss details(:

Status
Not open for further replies.