A few 1 x 1 RP Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, sounds interesting! I'd love to do it. I'll be the human, if that's ok.

That's perfect, I love playing werwolves, lol.

Haha, cool. Where should we do this? Do you want to start a thread or something?

Yeah I'll start it in the 1x1 section and I'll link it to you on your profile.

Sure that would be great

Added a new plot for anyone who is interested. If you'd like to check it out it's in bolded font on my first post...But I will post it here as well.

This idea recently came to my mind. It would involve a couple, married or not. Basically they were out together, (details can be discussed later) on their way home they both get kidnapped/abducted, bagged and taken to a place that is unknown to them. When they arrive they are found within a large cage, together. They're in an arena, an arena used for dog fights, and by dog fights I mean werewolves. The two are challenged to defeat the wolf and if they do, gain their freedom. I was thinking that one of the two gets infected before they defeat the werewolf and that person hides it. They gain their freedom and leave. Obviously the infected starts changing and from there I was thinking that maybe the people that run the fights come looking for them again or something of the sort. More details can be discussed but this is the basic idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.