A Farewell to Lenaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ladies and gents here it is:

A Farewell to Lenaire: IC | IwakuRoleplay.com

@Silverdawn, - Jay: An anonymous source has supplied you with intel detailing the route of a Runner carrying a valuable cargo. The cargo in question could doubtlessly be sold for a fair premium, the problem being the Runner in question is Quinn, and he's not far from being apprehended. Will you step in, help him only to eventually betray him? Or just let the opportunity pass altogether.

@Krimp, - Arthur: An all hands alert has been called after knowledge of highly guarded Intel in the wrong hands surfaced. Responding officers are in pursuit of suspect, but could use assistance. Alternatively the scene of the crime is unguarded, and might make use of a set of eyes.

@Gat, - Kyne: While the scene in front of your window was frankly hilarious (if not a little morbid) your attention was drawn further down the street, to the probable perpetrator of the havoc. You witness his colision with a young looking girl, and her eventual colision with an officer in pursuit. Knowing the likely fate of the girl once the officer gathers his wits you could intervene and usher the girl to some safety, or watch the scene unfold from the safety of your window.

@Tempest, - Merle: A quiet night has exploded into a buzz of activity. It started out as any other job, but has since turned into an ideal opportunity in which to capitalize. The Crimson Arrow now has many operations underway thanks to an impromptu diversion create by a local Runner. You've been summoned by the Crimson Arrow himself. it seems there's a special task just for you and you are to report as soon as possible.

@Tempest, - Kailyn: You have had a rough morning, with two people having crashed into you, and little in the way of stress relief. While the first asshole may have been quick enough to escape, this officer seems more interested in sticking around and at least equally upset with you as you are with him. You're faced with many options on how to handle this (likely corrupted) official, but the question is whether it will do you any good.

@Jorick, - Lana: There you stood minding your own business, and a Runner springs forth out of nowhere promising a 50/50 split of what he thinks is a substantial pay day. Now you're no idiot, and wouldn't normally mess about with Officers in the light of day, but this kid seems confident in his ability to escape with your help. Admittedly business has been slow for the last while, and paychecks don't always walk right up and shake your hand do they? Then again who knows, maybe there's some reward to be made off turning him over.

@Zella, - Mina: A fine state you've been put in. What was supposed to be a simple snatch and grab has exploded into a hot pursuit. You were to infiltrate and steal the intel -which you did admirably- but the Runner you passed off the package to is currently giving chase to officers. Your paycheck depends upon his escape, but insuring his safety may put you at risk. You're left with the option of leaving him on his own and insuring your own safety, or sticking your neck out for a paycheck.

@Kadaeux, - Victor: You wake up in prison, must have had an interesting evening the night before because the guards seem to give you a wide berth. You were awoken by the commotion caused as officers rushed out of the station to help with the pursuit. You're left in the cell with the other inmates, none of whom Victor recognizes, and with little to nothing to pass the time outside of chatting. With three square meals and a place to rest your head things could be worse.

Any questions concerns or need of GM input go ahead and contact me about. Also if you're displeased with your opening and maybe have another idea, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Groundwork laid for a post, trying to colab with tempests hit and run victim for the remainder of it.

Groundwork laid for a post, trying to colab with tempests hit and run victim for the remainder of it.
Ya gatsby hit me up for it whenever im online. Shouldnt be a problem. Know im flighty right now lol

Hey Everyone!

I know it's Christmas time and that schedules may be a bit hectic, so I'll understand if your pending posts can't be completed quite yet, but I was hoping to post by Saturday if at all possible. If that isn't going to work for you let me know.

I'm looking to get a post up today or tomorrow, so I should be good for a Saturday GM post.

Reactions: Orion
Should be able to expect a post from me either tonight or early tomorrow. Completed a collab with Gat for one of them, just pending your approval for what we've done.

Will probably be able to get one up today, if not tomorrow for sure.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

So, funny story. See how my last post says I'd get a post up on the 23rd or 24th? I did indeed write a post on the 24th on my laptop at work, saved it on my flash drive, and.. forgot to post it. I thought I did and was waiting for notifications of further posts, but when I went to check what was up with all my roleplays this morning I found out I'd fucked up. I just posted it now, so here's hoping this isn't just me prodding a corpse of a roleplay. 8D

Reactions: Orion
Well I'm still here, though I had thought the role play had become a corpse

... Totally forgot about this one during christmas

... checks*

Oh I did post that colab with Temp afterall >.>

Yeah! I've been intending to post something for Merle.... But I've just... had holidays and family stuff and well, life o_o" I'll get something up within 48 hrs. Still totally here :D

I think christmas and getting back to work has royally messed up some of us :p

Status
Not open for further replies.