A Fantasy Game Gone Wrong [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lady Bernkastel
Exactly. I don't like confusion, though I am better at causing it than clearing it up, and so I try my best at making people understand exactly what is going on in the RP.

@Krakathulhu
No no! Your accepted sorry about that. I'm not exactly all that organized it seems. So much chaos going about on this thread. But I really like you character so please post!

@Princess of the Teacup

Hay two things. Instead of being 10 can you make your character 13? I would prefer all characters to be at the very least 13 years of age. Second don't go passed 6:00 in your post. I mentioned the gates open at 6:00 and before that I had something planned.

@Princess of the Teacup

Hay two things. Instead of being 10 can you make your character 13? I would prefer all characters to be at the very least 13 years of age. Second don't go passed 6:00 in your post. I mentioned the gates open at 6:00 and before that I had something planned.

What about time zones? Also regarding time, exactly what month is it in game? Or at least the season.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Then we shall have a vote, all in favor of letting her stay as a ten year old like this comment! If I get three likes then I will let her stay as a ten year old.

Reactions: 4 people
@DaCageFighter
This is game time, which is in sync with JST (japan standard time). The season doesn't mater because the weather is different on each floor. This floor the weather is almost always sunny and the temperature is warm.

That was an instant three likes... ok well I guess I won't argue it. She can stay as a ten year old but the rest of you still have to follow the 13 years or older rule!

@DaCageFighter
This is game time, which is in sync with JST (japan standard time). The season doesn't mater because the weather is different on each floor. This floor the weather is almost always sunny and the temperature is warm.

I actually wanted to know the real world time. That way I could say "Oh yeah, this happened after school" or something.

Well then its April year 2033.

@Lady Bernkastel

Must you always cause trouble?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh boy... Yeah, this whole thing is going to get a LOT more complicated if we're going to consider everyone's different timezones. Calculating it will just end up confusing and inconvenient for some because they will have ended up buying the game at like four in the morning

Well there are midnight releases for games at your local GameHalts, so it wouldn't be that weird.

Haha that was only meant to be an insider joke between me and Princess Teacup, but everyone jumped on it. I LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.