A Fantasy Game Gone Wrong [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rancealot
Sorry, yes your accepted!

Omg so many posts all going on at the same time. Your killing me people!

@Dinorocket
Yes change it to bow and your accepted.

So many post, so little time, officially done for the night!

Username: GoldenKing

Real Life Name: Nikolaus Eberstark

Class: Lightblade (Paladin-esque class that places more emphasis on holy magic to cause damage, as opposed to survivability)

Weapon: Dual-ended halberd

Skill 1: Blinding Light : Uses holy magic to cause a 3 second stun, damage is increased on the affected target by 25%. (2 minute cooldown)

Skill 2: Zealous Barrage : Increases attack speed by 50% for 10 seconds, but increases damage taken by 50% for the same length. (1 minute cooldown)

Skill 3: Holy Martyr: Lose 1% of health per second and gain 10% more damage for as long as activated.

Personality: Nikolaus is the epitome of the hero character. He's gung-ho about saving the damsels in distress and defeating the monsters, striving for power, women, gold, and the shiniest sword in the land! He claims that he will one day be the best at everything he tries at.

Appearance:
bishounen____kana__lol_by_ran_yukino-d5veylu.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I changed the limitation, but also added another set of locked skills for later.

@Dinorocket I have to say, imagining your character stand in front of me makes me sick. I suppose it somewhat adds to his enigmatic traits, and besides, you've already been accepted by the main GM, but you don't suppose you could change your appearance to something a little less... Atrocious?

Do you tell us when we are allowed to gain new skills or how will we know? As 10 was the limit?

@Dinorocket
Everything checks out. I will agree with my CoGM, your picture is kinda scary but it's your choice what you do about it. No problem either way.

@DaCageFighter
Ok so Dark Chains of the Underworld is OP. I would lessen the time if binding to 5 seconds. Demon blast sounds OP. For the amount of MP it costs you should change the description or up the MP cost. You might want to consider changing dark demon of the ultimate shadow slice to a shorter name but considering it can be used as a ranged attack you don't have too. Blood shocker may have a 50% chance to stun and an unstuck able 10% chance to confuse for 10 seconds and it's not able to affect bosses.

@Krakathulhu
Sorry I already mentioned that the zweihander will be a special weapon. The chances of two people having one is slim. I would prefer if you change your weapon. Sorry.

@Deshwitat
Yes I will PM you when you have an unlock able. Though. I'm not sure I will let you go passed 10 skills.

Actually. I'm going to say only unique stuns and mini stuns will work on bosses. Stun duration max will be 1 second. Otherwise people could stun lock the boss and ruin the fun.

I am no longer accepting any new character! I never expected to have to say that o.O...

Also for everyone else I would like for you to give your character an age! I'm sorry I completely forgot to add that in the CS!

@NorwayFOO
If you want people to stop requesting to join, you should probably add [closed] to the title. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Warenai hana
@Princess of the Teacup
Yes, thank you I forgit about that. This is the first RP I have made in a year or so and if you haven't noticed I'm a little jumbled up. But I promise I will get organized sooner or later.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Eh? I never said something about going past 10 skills, i only wondered if you would tell us when we unlock new ones.

And only about two or three of my skills will actualy harm opponents...XD

Your a ranged support than? We have a lot of support characters o.O

Added age to Elsa's CS. And for those of you who have read my IC post and are thinking 'Hey, he said none of us were BETA testers, right?' I say 'I'm the CoGM, I can do whatever I want!'

Just kidding. NorwayFOO asked me if I wanted to be and I said yes.

Reactions: 2 people
@Deshwitat
Sorry, I mixed your character up with another one. But I just wanted to point out that this game is the first VRMMORPG. There for no one, other than the BETA testers, has played a VR game.
@DaCageFighter
Good enough, go ahead and make your post.
@Lady Bernkastel
Stahp messing with people! =P

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.