A Fantasy based, and maybe even Romantic roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. :)

No worries about the short posts. I know it'll pick up. it is really hard to keep a character in a mysterious light when they are the main focus of the story. :)

And I'm alright with little side notes like I did there >w< If you can hide them like the Spoili thing.

how do you hide something? I had been wondering how to do that for a while now...

There is an entire page about it. Click Help on the bar at the top of the page. Scroll down to BB codes, and there ya go! But, this is how you make the little hidden things.

[spoili ] But don't add that space, to end the hide thing put it like this [/spoili ] [spoili]Like this! ^w^[/spoili]

Thank you! It has been so long since i'd been on Iwaku with all the changes I have no idea what's going on anymore. lol. [spoili]lalala like this?[/spoili]

Is there anything Edward could do that would help? I thought if he turned into his cat form maybe but....I am not too sure....any ideas?

You can try if you want, but I started using the whole "dice system" So things are still abit random.

If you wan't me to explain it I can try... I don't really understand it fully, but I get the general idea.

But only if I'm absolutely stumped on what to do, but I mostly probably won't so no worry's. ^-^

And I think it should be that your character is what breaks her out of it. Something like that, sorta basing this off of something irl, sorta not?

Yeah never mind about the dice system... That was stupid. >w< Edward, is going to be a big help in her whole 'recovery'. Just use your imagination! ^w^

Shiny...oh question...are we still going to do this one or just do the group one? I was curious about that. :)

Both if you'd like. :o I was just curious, and a little impatient, to start the group >w<

lol. I'm up for both if you are. I'll see if I can't whip up something for a post on this one...blarg...I need to kick my muse into gear!

Maybe I should too since we are going to continue on with this one. :) I wasn't if this one was still going to be happening so I added edward to the mix there. I can delete him and put something else up...

Will the storyline be similar or different so that this one and that one won't get mixed?

The group roleplay is a "Realistic Fantasy." Basically, normal life in a not so normal world.

Status
Not open for further replies.