A Fantasy 1x1 [SkaarGuardia and Moonstar]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fauna decided to take a walk, she began walking, and walking, and walking until she was in the absolute middle of no where. When she glanced over her shoulder, still walking she couldn't even see the slightest bit of the pack house. She should've made sure she knew her way back, now she was completely lost. Somehow, she didn't care right now and just stood around, looking down .

Mathew looked outside and decided it was about now that Fauna came in. Soon the boys would be out and about and he knew she hated when they stalked her. He went downstairs, grabbed his own coat and then decided to bring her one as well. Jogging outside, he sniffed the air and saw her trail was faint, meaning she'd walked pretty far. He got set on his jog, following the soft scent.

Fauna stopped walking when she realised she was already pretty far from the forest and didn't want to get even more lost than she already was. She sighed and then sat down on a log. A familiar scent came jogging along and she saw a figure coming close. Mathew.

After awhile, he noticed she was merely going in a zig zag, which was common for loner or roaming Wolves. He found her sitting on a log, seeming a bit lost. "Hey..." he held out her jacket, panting. "You lost?" she breathed deeply, breath returning to normal. "The guys are gonna be out soon and I know you don't like them when they're Wolves," he smiled, showing he was of no harm to her.

Fauna grabbed her jacket and then put it on. "Thanks, I think I knew my way back now" She muttered and began to walk away from him. Mathew. The one person in the pack that found out every thing that annoyed her most. She started to walk, guessing where the direction of the pack house was even though she was completely unsure and lost.

Matt flinched, being a bit stunned that she would just run from him. He growled, letting her hear the frustration in his voice. He jogged to catch up, expression now friendly. "I'll walk you!" he smiled brightly.

Fauna stuck her hands into her pockets and stopped walking. She sighed, and then rolled her eyes. "Fine" She said and sighed again. She began to walk, making sure to not trod on any twigs. When they got back home she walked inside and then flipped down onto the couch with some of the other pack members. They were watching some game on the Tv. She shrugged off her jacket and then took out a book to read, she wasn't really interested in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.