A Family for the Holidays

B

Blue x

Original poster
Hello! So I'm looking to play a foster-kid that gets placed with a family for the holidays. I'm looking for someone to play a foster-parent or a foster-sibling and we can share playing any other characters. I'd rather keep just one main character each so we can focus on building the relationship between those two characters. I have one character in particular that I'd like to play for this, so I included his basic information below. He is transgender so if you have a problem with that, we probably aren't going to be suitable roleplay partners. This will be strictly modern/realistic. I will generally be able to reply daily, multiple times if you're up for it. I write one to three paragraphs per reply, sometimes more.

Legal name: Lizbeth Rylee Jameson
Chosen name: Parker Shane Jameson
Pronouns: He/him
Grade: 9th
Personality traits: Quiet, open-minded, creative, smart, nice, friendly, helpful...
Background: Parker has been in foster care as long as he can remember. His first foster-family had him for three years and planned to adopt him. He's too young to remember what happened that caused him to be ripped from a family that loved him and placed with a family that ignored him. The family after that seemed to hate Parker even though he didn't do anything wrong, unless just him existing was wrong. Parker was ten when he first told his social worker he knew he was really supposed to be a boy. He told her to call him Parker. She didn't. No one did until he got moved to an LGBT+ group home when he was thirteen years old. He was safe there and felt loved and cared for. He made friends and felt at home. Though, he still longed to be adopted and belong to a family. Parker would lay awake at night and dream of having parents or even just one parent, a sibling, anything.
Appearance:
52cc1f77d4d42d0f12045eae9f1cf590.jpeg