A Familiar Sort of Novelty

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wister, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello~ New account here, old member, but new persona.
    I've been on the site before, but I find that I don't like the previous account I had; I didn't like the person I was on it, though that person wasn't inherently "bad". I just didn't like her.

So, this is me starting over. I'm an artist person who likes to draw and paint, does both traditional and digital art. I also like to write, although, for some reason, roleplaying is... hard for me, as it's something that I don't think I'm good at. At least, I don't have as much self-confidence in it as I do my drawing.

I'm not new to roleplaying, but feel free to treat me as relatively new, as that's about where my confidence level is. Constructive criticism is very welcome, as I desperately want to get better at writing with others. Somehow, roleplaying daunts me in a way that just writing on my own doesn't --I feel the need to please in a roleplay, which tends to take the fun out of it when I'm horrified that someone won't like what I write.

So Iwaku, please pry me out of my shell~ Though I may be shy, I really want to come out into the world. ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.