A Familiar journey in a new place

P

-parapluie-

Original poster
Hello, my name is Philippe but you can call me Phi. I identify as Androgynous (he/him Ze/zir), and I'm eighteen years old.

I have roleplayed for about four years on a site called Eliteskills, and I've now found myself here to see if I can find different people. I prefer solo roleplays with only one other person, as group roleplays often make me uneasy. I tend to write around 2500 characters (Back on Eliteskills there is a character and word count when you post so I've just gotten so used to calculating my average).

I have my roleplay form-thing filled out completely, but I'll write the basics here none the less: I enjoy romance roleplays, as well as ones with supernatural themes. At this moment in time I am trying to find a roleplay where I can use a blind character, this due to the fact that I love working with emotions and I think it would be good practise for me to try and write without the aid of describing the scenery. I also am a big fan of angst and deaths in roleplays. So I can essentially just jump right into a death scene over and over again, even if it might only last for a day or a week.

I don't really know what else to write here, if you have any questions just go ahead and ask - I am blunt and I have no personal space so I'll pretty much answer anything without being offended.

Hi there Phi, welcome to the community!

Thank you Diana, I'm glad to be here!