A Fairy Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was from like the Legend of Sleepy Hollow with Ichabod Crane 0.0 If that is a campfire story then yes he is :)

I thought he was from like the Legend of Sleepy Hollow with Ichabod Crane 0.0 If that is a campfire story then yes he is :)

I'm not actually sure what he's from, I just know he's sort of a horror character, so I presumed he was from a campfire tale. Could you explain the story to me?

Well from what I remember, He was like a soldier that got his head taken off by a cannon, and haunts Sleepy Hallow. The story my brother told me about had it where the Horseman killed Crane, the main character, but I also heard he just scared him away from the town.

I was thinking of having him being a Biker of sorts, not really a villain, but not a guy that you are good friends with.

Well from what I remember, He was like a soldier that got his head taken off by a cannon, and haunts Sleepy Hallow. The story my brother told me about had it where the Horseman killed Crane, the main character, but I also heard he just scared him away from the town.

I was thinking of having him being a Biker of sorts, not really a villain, but not a guy that you are good friends with.

Ok... Is he from a fairytale-type story?

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
There is Crane, which is a school teacher, then there was Brom, a hero type guy, who was against Crane in his hand for marriage with Katrina, this young rich hot chick xD.

Will we be using anime or real life appearances for the CS when its ready?

Hey guys! So, we've got 7 people, and 10 characters have been taken. I don't really want any more people to join, because I prefer to keep it as a small group, so I have a few questions...

1. Do you want any more people to join?
  2. Do you want to get rid of the stories in which no characters have been taken?
  3. Do any of you want any other characters?

1: Id prefer not. I'm not a fan of large group RPs
2: We can, or have them as NPCs
3: Me personally? No.

If you were willing to take one more I'd be interested in Goldilocks or if you'd do alice in wonderland I'd love to play Alice, she is my favorite fairy-tale character right behind The Little Match Girl from Hans Christian Anderson. Plus of course she is interesting and curious. If it's closed from there that's totally alright too. :)

I don't mind if more join.
I say get rid of the ones unused after everyone has chosen.
I can take on 1-2 more.

1: Id prefer not. I'm not a fan of large group RPs
2: We can, or have them as NPCs
3: Me personally? No.
Ok, thanks for your response!

If you were willing to take one more I'd be interested in Goldilocks or if you'd do alice in wonderland I'd love to play Alice, she is my favorite fairy-tale character right behind The Little Match Girl from Hans Christian Anderson. Plus of course she is interesting and curious. If it's closed from there that's totally alright too. :)
I'm fine with you joining! I don't really want to add any more stories, because I'd rather not have too many. But I'm fine with you playing Goldilocks! I'll sign you up for her :) Is there anybody else you wish to play?

I don't mind if more join.
I say get rid of the ones unused after everyone has chosen.
I can take on 1-2 more.
Ok, who would you like to take on?

Hard to choose....A human female and either the beast or Aladdin depending what/if anyone takes any others

Hard to choose....A human female and either the beast or Aladdin depending what/if anyone takes any others
I'll put you down for human female :) As for beast or Aladdin, you can have both if you want! I need all the spaces in them two stories to be taken up, because the female in each of those have. So, yeah!

I stopped getting alerts for this ;~;

I can take one of the 5 males, if that's okay?

I can also take a human male if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.