FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually every day, but I often don't like posting every day.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, high fantasy, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, grimdark, light fandoms (next gen, non canon chars, etc)
Way back in days of olde
There was a legend told
About a hero known as Galavant!

galavant.jpg

Oh yes, my lovelies! I am talking about that TV Show known as Galavant. An adventurous, comedic, musical extravaganza! Honestly, my favorite TV show.

I just want to find more fans, so we can rant, rave, complain about cancellation, speculate, etc. What do you think happens after the end of the series? Was it all just a fever dream? Why is everyone singing all the time? WHY ARE THERE PIRATES?
Of course, as with any TV series...
!!SPOILERS AHEAD!!
please refrain from doing any d'dew

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Oh.my.goodness.

I literally JUST listened to a Galavant song two seconds ago. This show is my life.

• Love
Reactions: Tarieles
It is the best show in existence, so I mean, it's understandable.

• Love
I seriously have watched it through three times. I listen to the soundtrack constantly lol. I can't even pick a favorite episode or song because holy crap they're all hilarious...

I almost had to disown my sister in law for not liking it.

Can we just... Seriously talk about how good the music is?? Menkin is amazing with Disney... But then to add more mature humor. Oh man.

And the forth wall breaking. Chef and Bae. XD John Stamos!

Ugh, the songs are soooo good. And not even "Oh, they're fun, but not good" They are LEGITIMATELY good. I just listened to the entire soundtrack during my bath.

The writing is so clever, it's just a great show, which makes me mad that it's cancelled.

Chef and Bae are my OTP

• Love
I'm glad it got a good solid ending at least. I've heard Netflix wants it... But the main actor is tied up in another musical right now :p

Oh man, if Netflix gets it, that would be great. They are so good at TV. Hopefully the lead guy can get out of his contract soon, because I need me some more Galavant!

Haha... Yeah. I wanna see Gareth rescue Madalena lol Travel with Sid... Ugh XD

I ate up that show. It didn't take a lot to win me over. I have a weak spot for comical musicals. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.