A F.O.B.

G

GourmetItalia

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? While I do prefer GI, Gourmet's perfectly okay, hehe.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? 'Ey! I ain't dropping my pants!

11949849671589982655male_symbol_dan_gerhards_01.svg.med.png

How old are you? XXVI

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Oh, oui! I'm indeed a greenie here, but no stranger to roleplaying/collaborative writing! The Great Roleplaying Blight or better known as the RP Guild Roleplay Famine provoked my immigration and I'm currently stuck in Immigrations at The Great Migration Immigration Station. Some call this the Great Migration. Me? It's The Grand Brovo Exodus in my book!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I prefer Group roleplays, although almost every Group roleplay's devolved into a 1 on 1 story.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Do I like puddles or sofas? Hmmm ... I think I would have to s... no wait ... do I like puddles? Come to think of, I am going to have to say p... s... neither! I prefer a cushioned chair :angel:

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Leonardo's Inventions Pt. 1 - Jesper Kyd

Nice to see you along, GI. *salutes* Welcome to the promised land. Well, close enough. They have shiny toys.

Hi there GI, welcome to our abode! :D

Your avatar makes me hungry! >_<

Also, welcome to Iwaku~

Nice to see you along, GI. *salutes* Welcome to the promised land. Well, close enough. They have shiny toys.
Thanksssss, Tempest, nice to see you too! On arrival, I believe I saw the Statue of Iwaku and I gotta tell ya, 'twas a pretty sight *sniffs*. I'll be looking forward to these new shiny toys because dear lord is Roleplayer Guild shoddy ...

Hi there GI, welcome to our abode! :D
Heil Mein Kaiser!

Your avatar makes me hungry! >_<
Also, welcome to Iwaku~
'Twas the point! My name is GourmetItalia for a reason ;)

Also, thank you, thank you! I can't tell you how happy I am to have Staffers/Admin welcoming party. I guess that means I've citizenship? I mean ... I passed the tests right? Right?!

I think it just means we're procrastinating and not working. >>;;

Reactions: Dawn
Another to thr Great Migration.

Ps: this ain't no boatload anymore. It's the fricken Mongol Horde out here!

Hey welcome! Yet another person from the migration thing.
Oh and seriously, no need to drop the pants, really.
Enjoy your stay, Gourmet
RH-RH-RH-RHYME TIME!

The Roleplayer Guild expatriate ranks continually swell! I'd say we've finally established sizable a colony here, agreed?