1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Horror.
Hey all! Since The Last of Us Part II will be coming out in February, the Zombieland sequel is coming out soon, and I've been rewatching playthroughs of The Walking Dead game, I've recently become obsessed with starting a zombie apocalypse roleplay.

For information that this world will be set in,
click here!

I'll be looking for both participants and a Co-GM.

If you're interested, just comment below!

Yup, this sound interesting.

Reactions: Jinx
Really love the thought that went into this. Two brief questions before I remember I'm terrified of zombies and run from the thread...

What's your estimates gore level? I'm a bit of a gigantic wuss... So are you looking to squick out the manliest of manly men or going in a more... Leave it to imagination direction?

And is character death (PC) gonna be a factor?

One suggestion: having several widely-separated locations will be problematic unless you get a lot of players, enough to sustain what would be for all practical intents and purposes a separate RP in each location. I think it would be better to have all the locations within about a day's walk ( ~20 miles or so) of each other, kinda like the "Fallout" games (assuming people are walking or riding horses rather than driving bodged cars like in Mad Max). That way, players could travel from one location to another and interact with each other and with the different locations without needing huge time-skips. This would make more sense with smaller populations for the locations though, closer to a few dozen to a hundred or so NPC's, otherwise they'd de facto merge into one big population center, since they'd easily have the numbers to patrol the roads between them. Again, analogy to the Fallout games with the different locations, dangerous travel between them, and population numbers too small to project power effectively.

Alternatively, the players could start in one location, meet up, then be given "quests" that would take them to the other locations as a party. With this setup, the locations could be further apart (requiring longer travel times with more adventures along the way).

Thank you guys for showing interest! So to address a few questions:

1) So it would probably be a realistic amount of gore. Not an unnecessary amount, but if someone is mauled by a zombie, per say, it will probably be somewhat graphic.

2) I don’t think that character death will be a huge factor unless someone has it specifically planned.

3) So the information page, specifically locations, is more for the purpose of backstories. I have a linear plot in mind instead of an open-world roleplay. There are a few locations that the players may encounter during the plot. I’ll get more into the actual story once I figure out the level of interest.

How dare you not tag me. Let me code your things. Or something.

#rude

• Haha
How dare you not tag me. Let me code your things. Or something.

#rude

My defense is that I was a combination of tired and excited when I posted this! I was in full on Golden Retriever mode!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lillian Gray
I'm interested.

Looks interesting

Last edited:
Very impressed by the lore and background! I’m interested. 😄

Very interested as well!

I’m really happy to see that this has so much interest! With the help of the amazing Lillian Gray, I should have an official thread up soon.

Would be pretty interested in this! Hope you are still looking for more people

you still accepting people?

Would love to be apart of this! Been itching for a good zombie RP and this looks great :D

@Jinx Guess we'd better start coding some stuff.

Huh.

D9CzZAS.png

Interested

Would there be room for loners that will join the group later or help them out and eventually join them?