3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Cyberpunk, MxM, NSFW
Hello! Ive officially finished an OC's story and I wanna find someone who'll explore it with me! Its Fantasy/action, in modern setting, I don't care what kind of character you play as, I only ask for it to be MxM, Anything else makes me uncomfortable, and participation in both in character, and out of character. i like to crack jokes, and be friendly.

for one, My character's name is Drake. Hes a human engineering project, a group of smelly scientists were experimenting with DNA, and made him. while he was like, maybe just 13, the lab was taken down, and he was saved, It took several years of him going between several hospitals and stuff because of the rough condition he was in. and finally, hes part of the real world, though, hes looked down apon by the humans, called a monster, a freak, weird, a murderer, and what ever other name they could think of. so his self esteem is very smol. he has a shy and kind of scared outside, but on the inside, hes rather bubbly, childish, and kind. He can be /very/ protective, but he doesn't really have any loved ones to be protective over.

The world is supposed to be Modern, with Fantasy mixed in so there's demons, Dark elves, regular elves, whatever, BUT, its human dominant, and All the other races are considered the minority, and looked down apon by the humans. Drake's case is worse, because Hes not even a natural creature. you can be a human, or anything else.

As for myself, I'm 19, I call myself Boots, or Karsyn, and I'm Nonbinary, but I go by they them and he him. I'm Semi-literate, but I can reply to a maximum of 3 large paragraphs, if im given a heafty amount/have alot to write in the moment.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Name: T-805 Nicknames: Drake, dragon, beast
Age:22 Gender: male Hair color: black Hair length: lonk Skin tone: pale Eye color: red/brown
Height: 6ft4 Weight: no
Reflexes: oof Physical strength: yes Date of Birth: august 5th
Diseases/Conditions: hes GAY and autistic Scars/Deformities: yes Glasses/Contacts: probably one day
Piercings: no Tattoos: no
Sexual Orientation: doesn't understand sexuality, but pan Dom/Sub: DOM
Quality traits: Hes... very friendly when hes not afraid of you.
Favorite Color: purple Favorite Season: winter Favorite Animal: lizard Favorite Foods: meat
Likes: soft objects, music Dislikes: loud noises, bad textures
Theme song: Home by Cavetown
1600755774782.png