LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Completely depends. I am strictly mobile while at home.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Medieval/Renaissance, Slice of Life, Modern w/ magickal twists, Fae/Fairfolk
Good afternoon and hullo! I digress.
I'll make the "about me" as quick and brief as I can. I know it isn't something people usually need to know!

I have a full-time job, a happy relationship, and five crazy cats.
Wanna talk about animals? Oh my goodness, yes.
I am strictly mobile while I'm at home as there is no internet out in the boonies where we are.
I do my best to make my replies as lengthy and such (I'll get to that in a minute), but they won't be fancy posts with coding and fancy fonts. I can reply on my work computer, but it is work...
I love getting to know a potential partner outside of the RP. I like OOC chat as much as the next. It just leaves a fun element to know who I am role-playing with.
I've been role-playing for at least seven years. I do not know an exact time frame for when I started. :cow:
I'm extremely easy-going and understanding. Life suddenly happens? I. Understand. I'm friendly and curse like a sailor. So if that is something that you don't like, just simply tell me up front and that's perfectly fine!

What You Can Expect From Me:
I will do my best to get a response out in a decent amount of time. If I disappear for some reason, please feel free to bump me or see what the hell I'm doing! I will double-check a post before sending, though as I have said I'm mobile most of the time so, unfortunately, typos can happen despite my best efforts. I love world-building. I love creating new characters, building new species, making new Worlds for our character's to explore... I love fantasy. Anything and everything to do with it makes me all tingly.
I will do my best to let you know if I am not "feeling" our RP anymore, or feel as though we are not a good match. It's a thing. Some people just don't mesh well with their writing styles, or personalities. By no means is this meant to be as an insult. I just would rather get it all in the open vs. wasting both of our times discussing a plot that will never get off the ground C:
That all said, I won't disappear on you. I would ask that you please do the same.

I don't want these to be discouraging, but after years of writing and RPing I've come to find that I like certain things over others. If these rules or things don't agree with you then we most likely aren't the best fit.

Rules:
  • Have fun. Role-playing can have serious and dark elements, but that doesn't mean that I want someone to have physical anxiety from trying to get a response out. Life comes first, most first and foremost.
  • Please be grammatically sound. I understand that typos happen.
  • No one-liners. It has truthfully been a long while since I've had to deal with it, but it is still a thing. You can expect at least two paragraphs from me. [Unless some fast-paced dialogue is going on/quick scene] I would like to at least ask for the same, or post matching. Though, fair warning, I have been known to make up to ten paragraphs for an opening post. It sets the mood!
  • I do not do romance unless it is FxF. BUT. I don't require romance in my role-plays! It can be tiresome always having romance. Give me dark! Give me macabre.
  • Talk with me about plot! Help me world build. It isn't fun if it is one-sided and the other person doesn't seem excited about the plot/world/characters/etc.
  • Give input. If an idea that I suggest doesn't float your fancy, please tell me. Like I said, I'm super easy going.
  • Be okay with cursing, possible dark elements [I.e.: blood, gore, violence, dark themes]. Not saying that each RP would consist of that! It's just something that I like to put out anyway.

Cravings:
Some cravings that I have been wanting to delve into. [If romance, these would be FxF. Otherwise platonic plots!] THOUGH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FANTASY, MEDIEVAL, HIGH FANTASY, SLICE-OF-LIFE, SCHOOL, FANDOM I EAT UP.
  • New roommates [Picture Craigslist roommate forum. One of the character's already owns/rents the house/apartment and is looking for a new tenant/roommate. Will sparks fly? Or do they become more like siblings?
  • Band member x Band member [I do have a premade OC I would love to try to get off the ground with this one
  • Ancient Chinese Concubines [Perhaps the concubine and her new friend become closer than just friends? I had a long running RP surrounding around this, but was unfortunately left out to dry]
  • Penpals
  • Model x Photographer
  • New college roommates
  • New neighbors
  • Faerie x Human
  • Faerie x Faerie
  • Elf x Elf
  • Dryad x CREATURE OF YOUR CHOICE
Fandoms:
  • Harry Potter
  • Bones
  • Dungeons & Dragons
  • Saiunkoku Monogatari [Sincerely doubt anyone has ever heard of this]
Would love to hear from you!

Hello! If you're still searching I'd love to take a bash at the new roommates plot!

I'd be interested in a dark plot with rival ancient chinese concubines if no romance would still be your thing? (over the top and probably stabby rivalry garanteed)

I'd be interested in a dark plot with rival ancient chinese concubines if no romance would still be your thing? (over the top and probably stabby rivalry garanteed)

Go ahead and PM me. I've been craving something like this for a while!

hey, big fan of supernatural genre stuff, while most of your pairings aren't really stuff i usually aim for, if you're willing we could talk about some other ones?

hey, big fan of supernatural genre stuff, while most of your pairings aren't really stuff i usually aim for, if you're willing we could talk about some other ones?
Go ahead and PM!