1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Romance, Futuristic, Thriller, Supernatural

• Thread Updated: 7/20/2020
    NLrzMOO.png

Op93OD3.png

Thread Updates: I will update this anytime I update the thread so you know what to look for instead of reading or waiting for my bumps.

7/2020/2020
    New Plots added! "Punished Horsemen" and "The Phantom Vigilante"!

Drem yol lok, or in other words, Greetings! Welcome to my Search Thread. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about me, what I expect from my writers, plots, pairings, genres that I love, and of course my list of characters that is updated with a new character every time I find inspiration for creation.

If you're interested, be sure to PM me!

So without wasting another moment, let’s get started!

• 1wtrZR3.png
    1. 24 y/o Male
    2. I have a huge place in my heart for Dragons.
    3. Favorite current video games: Rainbow Six Siege, Far Cry 5, any Assassin’s Creed game, Ark Survival Evolved, Darksiders franchise.
    4. If you haven’t guessed it already, I’m a big ol fucking video game nerd. <3
    5. Favorite Shows: NCIS, NCIS LA, Lucifer, Naruto/Boruto, Danny Phantom, Ben 10(Not the Reboot. Fuck that), Yugioh(Up to 5Ds, fuck everything else.), Fairy Tail, and more that I can’t list off the top of my head.
    6. Favorite Music Genres: I typically listen to Pop, Hip hop, and Rap. But, there are songs out there outside of those genres that I enjoy as well.
    7. Favorite Artists: Jason Derulo, Michael Jackson, Eminem, 2Pac, Akon, Jay Sean, Sean Paul, Usher, Two Steps From Hell(My recent love, wish I found them sooner.), Bruno Mars. I have more but then I’d be here all day writing everyone down. :n.

• b5Yn4NF.png

lVMK4WZ.jpg

Posting Length and Speed|| 4-7 detailed paragraphs is normally what I reply with. If nothing much is going on in a current scene, then expect 3-5. There could be times where I send out novel responses as well if I’m really into the story. Typically though, I try to match what my partner sends. That being said, you can always expect at least one reply every day or multiple replies a day if I have the right kind of muse. Also, I will have days where I’m just not feeling it or I get distracted with other things such as games, videos, or just chatting with friends. That said, if I have taken a while to respond please, please let me know! But do NOT constantly pester me about it. Just once or twice is fine. More than that will cause me to take longer.

Spelling and Grammar|| I always do my best to read over replies before I send them to check for errors in both spelling and grammar. But, I’m not perfect nor is anyone else. So there will sometimes be mistakes I do not catch. All I ask is please do not crucify me for them. Just be like “Hey, ya don goofed.” And we’ll both just laugh it off. That said, 90% of the time I have little to no mistakes when I do send out replies.

Formatting|| I love to color what my characters are saying, use fonts, and put headings in my replies. I’m not a BBCode master though. xD. So don’t expect some… Crazy reply box or something. I just do the simple things.

Mature Themes|| I do write out detailed smut and other mature themes. I’m aware everyone has their limits though, so please, let me know if you have any limitations when it comes to these scenes. As for myself, there are absolute no-gos for me. These include, but not limited to: Rape*, Bathroom play, Gore/Blood during smut scenes. There may be more I might be missing but those are my main ones. Because of Mature Themes, I would prefer it if my partners are 18+
    ***When it comes to this, I am okay with it being mentioned as something that has already taken place. But I will NOT write out these scenes.

Communication|| I love chatting OOC stuff with my partners! My main form of talking is usually Discord because I’m always hanging on it with my friends the majority of the day. Plus, it’s an easier way to get to me sooner. HOWEVER, You do NOT need Discord to write or OOC chat with me. Iwaku PMs is fine! That said, I also enjoy searching for pictures that describe parts of our story or our characters along with linking songs. :3. My Discord is in my Signature. I will also always let my partners know if something is preventing me from writing for a time.

Availability|| Because of my personal struggles in real life, I have more time on my hands than I know to do with right now. So, I’ll always be on Iwaku checking to see who I owe or something. I do see this changing sometime in the near future, but.. Meh. Lol. It’s just a tad tough. >->.. I am in the Central Time Zone. Just like I mentioned previously up there ^^^^ There will be times I’m just feeling out of it and I do not feel like writing.

Faceclaims|| For the most part, I use anime/Non-realistic fcs for my main characters. However, for those that love/prefer Realistic/Celebrity/Model FCs, all of my characters in my album do have those types of FCs as well. I will try my best to match the realistic features as well while writing stories. Though, some features may stay consistent. When it comes to NPCs/Side characters, I am going to use anime/non-realistic pictures simply because it is far easier on me and they offer much more variety than realistic. Just how I feel, Sorry!

Characters|| I can write both male and female characters while also being able to write out minor characters that will bring more life to the world that our main characters are in. I will mention this in my pairings tab but, I highly prefer MxF and FxF while MxM is a very last resort. Like, if my partner is absolutely needing a MxM shipping in the story to stay interested that is when I’ll go for it. Just don’t expect smutty MxM scenes as I am not comfortable with them.

• b5Yn4NF.png

5DtTIjb.jpg

Standard Iwaku Rules apply.

Writing Sample|| This comes first before discussing anything! Yes, it’s a bit annoying, but I request it so that I can make sure we will be good writing partners! If you don’t have anything you can copy-paste to me and rather write something up, that is totally fine. If you need ideas or inspiration to whip up a quick sample, don’t be afraid to ask. I will gladly suggest some ideas to help you out. C:

Availability|| I don’t expect my partners to always be on like me. Life comes first, just be sure to let me know if you won’t be able to reply for a while. If I don’t have a reply within 2-3 weeks and you haven’t told me anything I will assume something very important happened that prevented you from saying anything or you had internet/computer/phone issues. However, if a month goes by and you’ve still been silent, I’ll assume the story is dead.

Posting Speed and Length|| I’d prefer my partners being able to do at least 3-4 healthy, detailed paragraphs. But, quality over quantity. If one day all you can give me is just 1 or 2 paragraphs, then please make sure it’s something I can work with. Otherwise I will message you saying that I need a bit more detail to work with. That said, a reply once or twice a week is all I ask. But of course, if you’re able to do more, then that’s great!

Spelling and Grammar|| None of us are perfect. Except for Dragons. So, I won’t pester you about every little spelling and grammar mistake. If I can read and understand what you’re trying to write out to me, then we’ll be fine. I will let you know though if you’re consistently making the same mistakes. Don’t be alarmed! I won’t be aggressive about it. Nooo. Instead, I much rather be like a teacher and help you with it. ^-^.

Details|| I cannot stress this enough. I stay interested in stories when my partners give me replies that have juicy details to work with! If you give me very little, it becomes that much more difficult for me to get a reply to you and if it happens constantly, I will drop the story.

Mature Themes|| Sex, Drugs, Dark Themes, Gore and Blood, I include most of these themes so, I do prefer my partners being 18+ as mentioned previously and must be comfortable with such themes. Not every story is kittens and rainbows. Fade to Black smut scenes is mostly a No as well but I will make an exception if we happen to click really well in the OOC planning before making the story. If you have limitations, besides Fade to Black, let me know!

Communication|| This is key! Throw me all of your ideas! Let me know what you got going on in that head of yours. :P. As I mentioned, Discord is the fastest way you’ll get a quick response out of me as I’m constantly on it day in and day out. But again, it is not required as I do check Iwaku consistently as well. Also, if you need someone to talk to about non-Rp related stuff, I’m all ears.

Characters|| Help me write out NPCs/Side characters, please! Our two characters do not live in an empty world.

• iX3tGjv.png

coSmxgb.jpg

Before I list some of the pairings that I enjoy from time to time, I’m going to lay out some key points for you to keep in mind.
    1. I am mostly into MxF and FxF pairings. MxM is super uncomfortable for me so it would be really appreciated if that isn’t something you suggest right away. If this upsets you, then I don’t believe we’ll make for good partners.
    2. I will absolutely NOT do Futa, Loli, or anything even remotely related to those categories. Extremely uncomfortable and I will shut down any suggestion for such a shipping.
    3. I’m willing to try other pairings not listed here.
    4. Every pairing created here is designed for the premade characters in my vault and I am not making new ones just for a specific pairing. When I make characters I put in a lot of time and effort, I don’t just make them on the fly. If you don’t enjoy any of the characters from this thread, then I am not sure why you’re still here. Sorry!
    5. Each pairing was created with MxF in mind for the most part. As I update this thread, I may come up with some FxF pairings later!

Now, with all of that out of the way and if you have made it this far, then here are some pairings I’d love to see!

Interracial Shipping(I have few dark skinned characters.)

Sparky(Demigod) x Human

Rul’gul(Half Demon) x Angel OR Him x Human

Mason(Famous Singer) x Fan

Damien(Meta-Human-Half Ghost and Werewolf) x Werewolf

Aurel(Daywalker Vampire) x Hunter

Best Friend x Best Friend (Any of my characters)

Nessom(Genie) x Genie

Bolt(Celestial Dragon) x Celestial Being ←---- This can apply to Thunder, Luna, and Hope as well! (Note, If any of the Mulaag characters are picked, expect the others to show up right away or a little later in the story!)

Those are all the pairings I have for now. I’ll add more when they come to mind!

• xUB1zhC.png

Below is a link to my current log of characters that you may freely choose from if none of my plots in the Plots Tab tickle your fancy. We can work out a story from the ground up with any of the characters of your choosing. As mentioned in a previous tab, every character has two different face claims, Anime/Non-Realistic, and Realistic. This is so that if someone does want to write with one of these characters and they prefer a certain type of FC over the other, then I have them covered! Just uhh... Don't expect me to draw because stick figures are all you'll get. Heh....
    For those that rather have short and sweet versions of the characters within the vault, then have a look below. The vault will be for those that need more details on each character.

Bolt Mulaag - Celestial Dragon, Shadowlight

Thunder Mulaag - Celestial Dragon, Shadowlight

Luna Mulaag - Celestial Dragon, Shadowlight

Hope Mulaag - Celestial Dragon, Shadowlight

Horret Ironwood - Dwarf, One-Tail Jinchuriki

Katsuo Wiseclaw - Mythical Shapeshifter, Prince, Two-Tails Jinchuriki

Mizuko Whitemaul - Merman, Prince, Three-Tails Jinchuriki

Nessom - Genie, Four-Tails Jinchuriki

Ari Blackthorne - Wielder of the Omnitrix, Five-Tails Jinchuriki

Gabriel - Hellfire Archangel, Six-Tails Jinchuriki

Aerith Genvyre - Snow Elf, Necromancer, Seven-Tails Jinchuriki

Alena - Fallen Angel, Eight-Tails Jinchuriki

Jethro Autumnfire - Human Fire Mage, Nine-Tails Jinchuriki

Aurel Moonfire - Daywalker Vampire, Unique Eyes

Damien Pierce - Metahuman, Half Wolf and Half Ghost

Zane Lightwood - Human, Summoner of YuGiOh monsters.

Mason "Note" Nightsong - Siren, Famous Singer

Rul'gul Skullwing - Cambion(Half Demon, Half Human), Son of Lilith the Queen of Hell

Vincent Alvarez - Nephilim (Half Human, Half Angel), Assassin.

Sparky Quinn - Demigod, son of Zeus

Adriano "The Revenant" Briggs - Former Human turned Eldritch

Vol'gath Morningstar - Demon, Son of Azazel, Prehistoric Summoner

Rhys Jones - Human, Vessel of a Horseman of the Apocalypse

Ryker Jones - Human, Vessel of a Horseman of the Apocalypse

Naomi Jones - Human, Vessel of a Horseman of the Apocalypse

Quinton Jones - Human, Vessel of a Horseman of the Apocalypse

• pFnDmmr.png

mx0UaDb.jpg
    Below is a list of genres and settings that I enjoy writing most of the time. The ones with *** is what I deeply enjoy.
    All types of Fantasy***
    Futuristic***(Magitech, Normal advancements in Technology, Medium-Big improvements that we don’t see in the real world yet or never will.)
    Sci-Fi
    Romance***(I’m a helpless romantic, sue me.)
    Action/Adventure
    Supernatural***
    Thriller
    Now, it's only fair that I share the types of genres/settings that I dislike as well.
    Slice of life
    Only Smut(I'm fine when there's a lot but there still HAS to be a story going on.)
    School Life
    Non-Magic stories

• 1qnmrsk.png
    Here are some of my plot ideas that I would like to try with some other writers! All of them I will be as flexible as I can be. I will continue to update and add more stories as they come to me.
    Cosmic War

My Characters: Bolt Mulaag, Thunder Mulaag, Luna Mulaag, Hope Mulaag
    d525752daca54f8b2961260dd0de05f4.jpg
    For centuries, Starlights and Twilights have been at peace with each other being the most peaceful species in the universe. They always got along, lived normally, enjoyed what the Gods have given them….. Until blood was spilled. Tragic death in one of the courts of stars had triggered a ten year long war with almost no end in sight. Many planets and realms were indirectly involved as these celestial beings used them for their battlegrounds. Other species have done their best to stay out of this war, but some days? It’s difficult.

Because these celestial beings are immensely powerful, they have caused widespread destruction to nearly everywhere that they’ve had their battles. Thus, it was brought to the attention of the Shadowlights-Four legendary beings that are meant to be the pillars of balance in Creation. But, will they be enough? Or will more blood have to be spilled until this war is stopped?

~Optional Character Request: The Shadowlights used to have another celestial being among them that was their mentor in advancing their abilities and the being used to be Bolt’s love. However, a tragic event had put her six feet under. The sister of the late celestial being joins the group to continue the lessons while the Shadowlights try to quell the war. But, the sister harbors old feelings for Bolt… Envious of what he had with her late sister. How well will this work?

~This is a completely optional choice for whichever writer picks up this plot. Basically, if you wanted to try this request, you’d create a celestial being that has known my characters for a while but also harbors strong romantic feelings for Bolt and always did ever since he walked into their and their sister’s lives. How well will these two work together while emotions are like this? Will Bolt see too much of the former sister? Or will he move on and be with her instead? Who knows.
    Bermuda Academy

My Characters: Jethro Autumnfire, Vol’gath Morningstar
    c94398cf9d0f1ebd780ddf18d7dae23b.jpg
    Welcome to Bermuda Academy! Here we teach and prepare our students to become the next defenders of the galaxy. Help them grow their gifts or if they’re a simple human, put them through normal fighting and weapon classes. We provide everyone with everything that they’ll need to be comfortable here on the Bermuda Triangle. Single or group housing, water park, a simulation training arena for when students want to train on their own after class hours, and so much more! There are classes for every kind of person here at Bermuda Academy from simple arcane classes all the way to elven, dragon, and even classes for the celestials. Join today and see if being a galactic defender is your next big step!

Jethro has been sent to this academy at the request of his sister as she believes he’ll be able to rebuild his social life here with the help of his best friend, Vol’gath. That and maybe even get some kind of hold on the Nine-Tails’ power. Meanwhile, Vol’gath is going for his friend but to also see if this is the kind of life he wants aside from being named another Prince of Hell because of his father’s title and reputation. Your character or characters enter the academy for their own reasons as well and end up being in the same type of classes as Jethro and Vol’gath. What kind of adventures await everyone at Bermuda Academy?
    A World Divided

My Characters: Damien Pierce
    8e2b2d6e63418742820ba65b9ac970ac.jpg
    What happens when the good guys or the ones trying to do good, end up failing? When their luck runs out and the tables turn? Well, there’s a whole list of things that could happen but in the case of a powerful organization by the name of Stigma, it meant complete domination and separation of the world. Damien Pierce thought he had a powerful enough crew, figured out all of Stigma’s moves, and when it came time he even had a perfect execution… Except for one little thing. Stigma’s CEO had an unexpected surprise up their sleeve by unleashing a new breed of androids that could rapidly adapt, overcome, and be nearly undefeated. Known as the Elite Droids, these smart and self-aware A.I had wiped out Damien’s army, killing nearly all of them and anyone that stood against Stigma during battle. The blood of thousands was spilled in the streets of Las Vegas, family, friends, loved ones… All lost.

That was not all, Stigma crafted new devices that were powerful enough to reshape the entire Earth. North America(including Canada), South America, and neighboring islands were yanked together as one giant continent while the other half of the world was also pulled together as a second separate continent. Antarctica being the only place that wasn’t involved in the merge. Stigma took their victory by quickly forcing themselves into power. With the existence of supernaturals known to humankind, both worlds were separated by force. Humans remained on the new Western Hemisphere while all supernaturals were chained, caged, and transported to the Eastern Hemisphere. New worldly laws were put into place that were very extreme while the two new continents were renamed with the human one being known as Sanctuary while the supernatural one was named Vesira.

With this new world most humans despise the supernaturals mainly because that is how Stigma is grooming all of mankind. They have enforced laws that seek to execute any human caught housing a supernatural, travel to Vesira is illegal unless it is done by Stigma workers transporting trespassing supernaturals, the entire police force has been fired and reformed with Stigma hunters, droids, and anyone willing to help protect humans from supernaturals. One would think that the humans have a better life… Right? Wrong, there is much more going on in Sanctuary than one thinks. Hell, some people may believe the supernaturals in Vesira have it far easier.

How will YOUR character fit into this? I’ll leave that for you to decide!
    Fallen Gods

My Characters: Sparky Quinn, Ymir(Secondary character, Sparky’s best friend)
    e97fba64c1d9bf8f933dcb1f0ff4a8bb.jpg
    A strange, dark, and corrupted power has snaked its way into Mount Olympus and summoned never before seen entities in front of the Gods. At first, it was thought it was going to be an easy wipe out but… Things took a really bad turn. Unaware the abilities of these new creatures, some of the Gods were overwhelmed by their power and showed signs of a strange corruption. The corrupted Gods turned on the ones not under the wicked influence and began turning the tables. It didn’t take long for the pure Gods to flee from their home, letting Olympus fall to these entities that corrupted their fellow brothers and sisters. With the realm of the Gods overtaken, the strength of the former deities has been reduced significantly as they fall to Earth, going into hiding among the humans or supernaturals of the world.

Not far behind though are millions of the strange corrupted entities that end up invading the mortal plane to go on a feast. Slaughtering hundreds of thousands to devour their souls as they provide more strength. It didn’t take long for the entire planet to become a battleground for these dark creatures. Normal life was quickly torn down and people had to adjust to a life of combat, hiding, and surviving. The only hope left is for the Demigods-Children of the former Gods, to come together with the rest of humanity and the supernatural to take back Olympus.
    Agents of S.C.I.S

My Characters: Jethro Autumnfire, Alena
    2faabb6cb7e4647dbb33cd3b36f3eacb.jpg
    The Supernatural Criminal Investigative Service or SCIS, is a federal agency founded by Hestia Autumnfire, the older sister of Jethro Autumnfire. In a world where humans and the supernaturals live among each other there of course have to be agencies and enforcers that aid in criminal cases that involve anything beyond human control. Hence where SCIS comes in as an agency that heavily involves itself on supernatural cases all around America. Jethro and Alena have been working together at the request of Hestia for two years now, having done a fantastic job but Hestia still feels like they could improve.

Your character (or characters) have been accepted and recruited into the agency for one reason or another. They know of the Nine-Tails and the bad reputation behind Jethro, how well will they take working with him? How well will this new team handle each other on various crime cases?

~Optional Character Request: This female character is someone from Jethro’s past, an old friend who had came around multiple times to comfort him through his troubles and eventually developed a crush on him, but never had the chance to tell the fire mage. Hestia managed to find and recruit her into the agency and slotted her with Jethro and Alena. Is it fate that has brought them back together once again?

The optional character request is purely optional! Writers that have interest in this plot do NOT have to go with it if they don’t want to!
    A Genie and His Mistress

My Characters: Nessom

ebc7239a27cf7e4b66929c067753cd61.jpg
    A long time ago, your character’s family found Nessom’s lamp and the dad was the one to rub it to release the genie. At the time, the family was in a rough situation as they lived paycheck to paycheck, barely keeping food on the table, and the bills were harsh. Knowing what they had found gave so much hope for the family. When Nessom explained the rules of wishing, the family made sure to be specific with their first wish. It was of course more money, but in a way that both parents became among the top ten wealthiest people on the planet by owning a big technology corporation that helped advance weapons, electronics, computers, and so much more. However, after the first wish the family agreed to only use the next two wishes if they truly needed it. This allowed Nessom to stay around and become apart of the family by helping out when needed. Your character and Nessom bonded quite well due to this.

All good things must come to an end sometimes though, right? After some years had passed, those last two wishes did eventually come back up. Not used right away, but a few months apart and both were to save the family and the company from utter destruction. After the final wish, Nessom said his heartfelt goodbyes to the family before returning to the lamp as the lamp vanished from their grasp. A lot more time passed afterwards in which Nessom did free himself from the rules of the genie world, became a Jinchuriki, and started doing the world a favor…. Hunting and wiping out all the evil in the world. Or as much as he could. He hunted supernaturals that were up to no good, shutdown criminal operations, went after large beasts of the world, and so much more.

In the present day, the world is more aware of the supernaturals as one of Nessom’s next targets landed him right back in your character’s home town. Much has changed since he’s last been there, but what will happen when he crosses paths with your character?
    Not Your Typical Zombies

My Characters: Aurel Moonfire, Aerith Genvyre
    fa0cc84e82a2b3b37fa2ee69be291bf8.gif
    Everyone has had their fair share of zombies, be it actual experience, seeing them in movies/tv shows, or just reading about them. But what if a little bit of twist took place? Well, that’s exactly what the Quantum Corporation did though nobody really knows it was them except a select few. During a busy day in one of the many hospitals within Los Angeles, the doctors and nurses were on high alert because of one patient that had a new type of virus that no-one has ever seen before. While they were trying to figure out a cure, the infected in question who was dubbed as “Patient Zero”, showed multiple concerning signs. Fast paling of the skin, some flesh rotting and falling off, aggressive behavior, loss of memory, unable to form proper sentences and began making sounds such as grunting, groaning, mumbling, and even growling. Eventually, Patient Zero did something very unexpected. When it was declared that they were better off just putting the subject down, Patient Zero grabbed one of the doctors and hulked him through seven different walls which killed him on impact. After which, Patient Zero went on a rampage through the entire hospital using their immense inhuman strength to outright kill anyone in their way and then having a feast on the bodies shortly after.

This was a super zombie.

Los Angeles quickly went into panic as Patient Zero was unleashed into the streets and caused mayhem. Throwing people through buildings, flipping cars, eating those that have died by their hands, and worst of all… Normal and Energy weapons were not doing much damage to this out of control zombie. All the people that were bitten or eaten by Patient Zero, also turned but didn’t exactly have the same abilities as the original one. Some were able to throw out various elements, others had really high speed, a few had mutated wings and were flying around…. It became clear that this virus was created with supernatural genetics in mind. The City of Angels quickly became The City of Zombies.

Military forces and other supernaturals were called into Los Angeles to help cut down these super zombies while anyone not infected was asked to evacuate the city as soon as possible. Aurel and Aerith were among the handful of supernaturals sent to LA to help quell the situation. Along the way, they cross paths with your character (or characters) who has been caught up in this mess. Will this group be able to stop the infection from spreading to other states… Or is it already too late? And what of Patient Zero? What will they do about them?
    Galactic Adventures

852ec4433cccab9bca83b48658fd64f7.jpg

My Characters: Ari Blackthorne

The Interstellar Enforcement is a secret space force that acts as Earth’s defense against intergalactic affairs. They’ve been in secret for many years because of rulings beyond Earth’s own laws. Earth is meant to be a neutral, peaceful planet by galactic law and as such alien species that exist beyond the planet’s realm are not allowed to land there or cause disruptive crimes. Otherwise, the punishment can and will be severe. However, it doesn’t stop a few aliens here and there from going there anyway which is why Earth has its own hero in disguise, Ari Blackthorne.

As the wielder of the universe’s most powerful weapon, Ari lives two lives on Earth. A normal guy and an alien superhero while also being the Jinchuriki host to a beast he has befriended for a long time now. Whenever there is alien trouble, Ari is the one that is there to stop it and like every superhero story, he has fans that admire him and the dickheads on the news that think he’s just a menace to society and the reason why there have been so many alien encounters.

Join Ari in his adventures as a secret superhero on Earth and various other planets. What your character can be in this story, is something that I’ll let you decide!
    The Hunt for The Millennium Items

3e4c9d8067006b1d5e3b956ddc08f88c.jpg

My Characters: Zane Lightwood

Important Note: You do NOT have to know the details of Yu-Gi-Oh to enjoy this plot! It is NOT a fandom plot. Instead, it is just like any other plot here. Original and of my own creation with inspiration from the show.

Ever since Zane has obtained the ability to bring duel monsters to life, his life hasn’t quite been the same as he and Yubel, the spirit that helps him summon such creatures, have been busy keeping the supernatural world in check while also trying to have his own life. However, things are about to take an interesting turn. Yubel has recently found out that her Millennium Items have been freed from her original resting place and has scattered across the Earth, ending up in the hands of people who have no idea how to control them or if they do know… They’re abusing the power for themselves.

In one way or another, your character gets roped into this mess with Zane and Yubel. Do they have what it takes to travel the planet in search for these mythical, yet extremely powerful items?
    Punished Horsemen

the_four_wallpapers_of_the_apocalypse_by_thedurrrrian_d8595ig-fullview.jpg

My Characters: Rhys Jones, Ryker Jones, Naomi Jones, Quinton Jones

Mortals are not the only species to face corruption among their own kind. The supernatural face it as well, especially when it comes to the higher powers. For the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? They have faced the absolute worst of it all and as punishment? They have been sealed into four humans. Nobody quite knows how or why these four divine beings were punished and gotten out of the way, but they are not sitting quietly about it. With the help of their mortal vessels, the Four Horsemen are looking for any kind of leads that may help them uncover the truth behind their punishment and see what is truly going on in the Supernatural world.

Meanwhile at the same time, the Jones siblings are trying to maintain their normal lives as much as possible, but it is proving to be quite the challenge. With the world so blindingly unaware of the supernatural world, the siblings have to keep secrets, lie to people, make up excuses for being gone for so long…. It isn’t sunshine and rainbows for them either.
    The Phantom Vigilante

6uspklG.jpg

My Characters: Damien Pierce

Las Vegas, the city of sin. Sex, drugs, corruption, crime, gambling, drinking. One would think nothing good ever happens here. Well, they would be wrong because there is a brave soul out there trying to clean up the streets while being on the hunt for his own mission. Known as The Phantom, this tech suit vigilante has been going around the streets of Vegas fighting crime whenever and however possible. From simple petty thievery, to the big boys such as stopping whacked out criminals who invent their own devices to terrorize the city. This Phantom Vigilante has been on top of the crimes happening within Vegas and giving the police a bit of a break.

Question is… Who is this Vigilante?

The answer is Stigma’s very first successful experiment, Damien Pierce. Nobody knows this however as he has gone to great lengths to keep his identity a secret, even from his own loyal pack of wolves. Damien is doing all of this for two reasons: To clean up Vegas and to have an advantage over Stigma that they will hopefully never figure out.

• 93e0070f6f78bbd83e7849a08959acf0.jpg
    This dragon isn't just seeking 1x1 partners! I also have an itch for group stories. If you're in a group or are seeking more writers for one and you think any of my characters would work in your story, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM and talk about it with me! Just a few things though.

~~I don't have any faith in my ability to GM a story
    ~~It would be highly preferred if any of my characters can just come in as is. I put a lot of time and effort into creating each one. Tearing any of them down just for the purpose of a group story would destroy me and take far longer for me to recreate.
    ~~Everything that is mentioned in this thread (My writing style, what I like, etc.) is also applied for Group Stories.
    ~~I'd prefer it if the story was right here on the site and not Discord or anywhere else.

That's about it! Again, if you think I'd make for a nice fit in a group story somewhere, hit me up and we'll talk! <3

• How long had it been? Weeks? Months? It feels like time has moved slower ever since that day. It all still feels like a cruel nightmare and the dragonborn is just waiting to wake up, hug the people that he lost, and move on with a better life. But, things do not quite work like that now do they? A frustrated, yet sorrowful growl escapes Bolt’s lips inside of a dimly lit bedroom that has animated metal wall sections of the elements the dragonborn has come to know, love, and fight with. Each one moving in a way that is unique to itself. Flames bouncing, water shifting, wind spiraling in a vortex, and many more that are commonly seen by other beings in this seemingly endless multiverse. Standing in front of double glass balcony doors, Bolt extends both of his milk chocolate arms out to shove open the entrance to the outside world as a gentle warm breeze whisks its way past him and into the bedroom behind. Softly blowing the dragonborn’s snow white locks before he steps out onto the balcony itself while his emerald green dragon eyes gaze upon the rising sun over the distant mountains to usher in another morning. Leaning the upper half of his athletic body against the metal railing, Bolt simply takes in his surroundings for what seemed like an eternity to him. “Yuzuki…” The dragonborn’s voice is unleashed in a soft tone as he requests his companion’s presence.

On the young dragonborn’s shoulder, a small female being no taller than at least four inches as her body was all holographic with a constant data stream running through her. However, she still resembled a young adult woman, wearing simple clothing with her orange locks being a mess due to Yuzuki having just woken up a mere few minutes ago. A cute, small yawn slithers its way out of the small woman before she speaks. “Morning.. Bolt. How are you feeling?..” The A.I questions her host, orange hues glancing at the dragonborn and already knowing the answer before he can even utter his response. The pain behind those dragon eyes, his small frowning lips, bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. “Like we all should go back home… Forget about everything… And live a different life.” As expected. A cold, gloomy response. Who could blame him or any of the other four on the fortress? It was hard on all of them. Yuzuki plops her small self on the ass to hang off Bolt’s shoulder, kicking her legs around like a child while she lets her eyes loom on the sunrise with the dragonborn. “Nobody expected it to happen, Bolt. But, we cannot sit in the past forever. People need us, the multiverse needs someone to set things back in order. Who the hell else will face these guys? The Gods are missing and so are their Creators… It’s up to us six.”

Silence settles its way in between the two for a long minute as Bolt has no exact way of responding. He couldn’t argue because she was right. Complaining was going to get the dragonborn nowhere. And making excuses will just be an insult to those that already lost everything. Shifting away from the beautiful view, Bolt positions himself to instead look back inside his bedroom. Specifically towards the bed he once shared with someone that was close to his dragon heart. Custom bed sheets that have dragons of all sizes scattered about, six different pillows laying against the headboard, four pillars that had silky smooth black curtains that could be pulled back for additional privacy for those special nights. The dragonborn longs for the days and evenings that he can snuggle another once more. “It’s a long… Painful process.. Yuzuki. And Gods knows I’m trying here.” A response finally from him once more, but again full of that same sorrow to match in his eyes before the dragonborn pushes himself off the railing, heading back inside, and gently shutting the glass doors behind him.

After pulling himself together, getting a showering, and sliding into a fresh pair of clothes for the day, Bolt brings himself out of the comfort of his bedroom and out into a long hallway that was full of multiple doors that led to different bedrooms and bathrooms. Most bedrooms being void of life and simply just there in case this small team ever gains more members that decide to tag along this crazy journey to set things right in the multiverse. Sighing heavily, the troubled dragonborn puts aside his worries and begins moving himself down the hall. Heading straight for one of its ends that had an automatic slide door that would move upwards as soon as Bolt approached. On the other side, a mission style room with many computers, control panels, holoscreens, and chairs along with the familiar faces of his brother and their two nieces. They were gathered at the center, already discussing a plan for the day just before Bolt entered. All eyes land on him as Thunder, the brother, gives Bolt a small smile. “There he is. We all thought you and Yuzuki would just sleep the day away.” The dragonborn brother spoke, joking about how Bolt and Yuzuki were the last ones to even show up. Even though they’re usually the first ones up before them. Another small woman, similar to Yuzuki almost, appeared sitting on Thunder’s own shoulder as she waved her right hand at Bolt and her A.I friend. “Let’s get things started, shall we?”

Last edited:
Reactions: StrangeVsWeird
Thread updated with a pairings tab! Still searching for writers!

Still searching.

Update! My character vault has taken in 4 new characters! Meet the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse! Still searching for writers!

Thread has been updated! The dragon is still looking for more writers!

Still searching for more writers!

This dragon is still searching! ^-^

Thread updated! Still searching for more writers!

The dragon's search continues! Still looking for a few more writers!

vampire....weakness...
may i send you a pm? ^^​
Hi! Unfortunately, I cannot accept anymore writers at this time. I am quite full on them currently. Thanks for showing interest though!