- Roleplay Invitations
- One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
- Favorite Genres
- Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Uhhh..... That's hard.
This is Ashton....
He's long, hard, wooden, has slots for my supplies and lets me lay on top of him all the time.
He can bend to face me better, and he's understanding of my AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME art work.
He's the perfect size for me...
Everything just fit PERFECTLY.
And let me tell you, I've already used him once.... and it blew my mind....
So... I'm sorry Jesse.... I'm marrying my drafting table... we're engaged and getting married in the summer... because if we do it in spring, if he gets any rain on him, he'll swell up and get disfigured....
Oh, and I need people to be the brides maids, best men, and a wedding planner and a cake maker.
I was thinking of using a kind of gothic-y style... like... a black wedding dress and red roses, and steak knifes on the tables being covered in blood, and having the reception in the C-box....