A Domination Story

Daniel appeared into the room a few minutes later, with his acoustic bass in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other. "Turn the tv off." Softly ordered him as he sat in the couch of the room and left the glass in a small table next to the couch. Then he started to play a sweet and deep song as he looked at her. "Now undress yourself."

She turned the TV off and got undressed in front him. She knew something sexual was going to happen next. "Daniel.... why do you always have whiskey in your hand?" she asked

He continued playing, offering Lana his warm smile and sweet notes as he praised her perfect naked body with his sight. "I enjoy the taste of a good liquor." Replied him. "But don't get me wrong, I'm no drunkard." Sad him with a soft chuckle. "Don't worry, Lana. You will get time to know me very well." Said Daniel. "Now touch yourself, honey."

She looked at him awkwardly, "Daniel, that's a bit unnecessary. I'm sorry I don't feel comfortable being around you like this." she stood up and quickly threw on her clothes. "Contact me, when your not like this." heading towards the door to leave.

He got up and went behind her, leaving the bass on its place in the way. "Hey, wait." Said him grabbing her by the arm, firm, but gentle enough not to harm or restrain her. "You are leaving? Come on, don't be like that." Muttered him, craessing softly her cheeck. "I can't allow you to leave without a propper... Reward." Said Daniel softly, slowly touching the tip of her lips.

"Proper reward...? Come on, Daniel the only reason why you keep inviting me over is for your own pleasure. And I find that kind of selfish." taking a stand for herself. "I thought you were different, but I was wrong?" opening the door before exiting. "I put up with this any longer, I'm sorry."

He shook his head and walked with her to the entrance. "Different? I mean, you came because I told you, you got naked because I told you. You sucked my cock because I told you. And now you tell me I'm selfish? Lady, I think you had many chances to notice that before I went any further. But what I'm asking now is; why then? Why do as I said all that time?" Asked him with a smile. "Now leave." Said him gently closing the door behind him.

"Those were different, but this new request of yours is something I'm entirely not fond of." she said turning around before he closed the door. She left the building and headed home. Daniel seemed very strange to her and she had to figure out why.

Daniel chuckled as he went back to the living room. That little girl, not fond of touching herself, but fond of giving blowjobs? With a sigh he turned the tv on and stared at the dull shows, wanting to fall sleep. Well, at least got my cock sucked. Not something you can say everyday, thought him before finally falling asleep.

She made her way back home, "Maybe it's best, I don't talk to him for a few days." thinking to herself. After that encounter it wasn't worth seeing or talking to him for a while, her trust towards him was waning. Once she got settled in back at home, she laid and tried to get some shut eye to help her clear her mind of Daniel.

Daniel woke up really soon with the sound of the clock. He got up a little bit uncomfortable after having a pretty bad asleep in the sofa. But a coffee and a few hours later he was fresh as new and working in the server room of the company. As the man in charge of the whole network of the company, he liked to be all day with those databases and computing servers, always improving them and fixing anything it may be or it could be broken. Of course, for all that effort he gained a pretty nice quantity of money every month. "Daniel? Oh, you are here." Said a female voice. "Yes, Martha?" Replied Daniel looking at her with a smile. "I... Well, I'm having some troubles with the new blade servers..." Explained her, blushing a little bit. "Sure, let me finish this and I'll be with you, okay?" Said him. The new IT girl...

Lana went to work as usual. It was busy that morning and it kept her mind off of Daniel. "Lana, who was that guy were talking to last weekend before closing?"

"Oh that guy, he's an accquaintance a usual customer of mine. Don't worry nothing happened." she said with a smile.
Hours went by quickly and business started to slow down.

"See? And with that you got it up and running." Said Danie, after a good half an hour explanation and practice 'class' to the new girl. "But you are not even on my department, right?" Asked Daniel. "Oh... Well... I..." Muttered Martha blushing quite a bit. "Sandra, the head of the databases team, right?" Asked Daniel. "Yes, that's my boss." Replied her. "Return to her, tell her the blade servers are operational." Said Daniel as he walked away. "And don't mess with my machines again." Said him as he walked off the room.

The rest of the day went pretty quiet, and as always, a few hours past his workday end, he took his bike and drove home. Once in the comfort of his place he lay on the sofa and took his shoes off, put some pre cooked food on the microwave and turned on the Tv. "Fuck it, I'm not doing shit tonight." Muttered him looking at his laptop, tired of all the work he had been doing lately.

Lana looked at her watch which was 12:30 and Daniel usually comes in at this time. "Guess he's not coming tonight." she thought to herself happily.
"Goodnight." she said as walked out the door with her belongings before heading home. It was cold out and the best thing to do was get a cab since the train station was about 5 blocks away and she was tired.

"You're home early, sis."

"Yea, my usual customer didn't show up tonight, which is good cause I'm exhausted." she said stepping in and closing the apartment door behind her. "I'm heading to bed." she kissed her brother's cheek and got ready for bed. After getting ready, she crawled into bed and immediately fell asleep.

Daniel was awaked up next morning with the sound of his cell phone. "W... What?" Asked him in a particular angry and sleepy voice. "Broken? Is Saturday, I don't care if it's borken. You fix it." Said him slowly sitting on the bed and looking at the clock. "Is 6:30 and I don't even had planned to get up today." Said Daniel. "Okay, Okay... No need to get all dramatic. Let me get dressed and I'll be there in no time." Said Daniel as he hang up the phone. "Damn assholes..." Muttered him as he slowly got up and dressed with the suit of yesterday. In a matter of one hour he drove his car to the company buiding and entered the server room. "I don't know what happened, I swear." Explained one of the IT guys. Daniel didn't payed too much attention and got in front of one of the terminals. After ten minutes of fixing he was done. "Don't. Touch. My. Machines. Again." Said him with a really threatening tone and then left. Taking a deep breath of the chill morning air he stood in front of his car, undecided on how to spend the rest of the weekend.

It was about 10:00 when she awoke and feeling rested, her weekend wasn't going to be much fun, since work had to be done. Stepping out into the kitchen she smelled breakfast being made. The smell of eggs, toast and bacon brought a hunger to her. Sitting down at the kitchen counter "Good morning."she said with a smile.

"Morning to you too. Hungry?"

"Yes, definitely, smells so good."

Her brother handed her a fixed plate already. "What's up for the weekend, wanna hit a Lincoln Park concert with me tonight after work?"

"Not much really, and I would love to go with you." after swallowing her first bite of food. She didn't really want to hear from Daniel at all this weekend, but wanted to spend it doing stuff with her brother.

"Awesome, I'll pick you up." he said turning off the stove and sitting down next to her as she ate.

Daniel got into his car and drove to a really fancy part of the city. In there, he parked in front of a rather short building with a 'The basement Studio' sign on it. It was too early for anybody to be there, but since Daniel and his band had some concert or thing they had to play in, he thought he may practice a little bit. Not that he needed it, but he really liked to make music and they had to meet to set some last time details.

Lana was still asleep at this time, but then her alarm went off which disturbed her dreaming. Before turning it off, her thoughts went across Daniel, trying to ignore them she got out of bed and went into the kitchen and found her brother watching tv. "Good morning." sitting down next to her brother and watched the news. "I have to go in early today, but I'll be back after midnight." she said to him. It was almost 12 and work was calling for her. Kissing her brother, she departed and quickly got ready for work. This time she decided to take a taxi, since the subways would be packed with people, for some odd reason the taxi took her on a detour through the fancy part of town and she heard music coming from "The Basement Studio." She asked the cab to pull over and wait for a moment, walking into the place she noticed Daniel playing.

Daniel was sitting in a really comfortable chair, playing bass with his band, making a really suggerent alternative rock. Daniel looked at Lana and smiled as he continued playing until the end of the song. "Yeah! That's how it's done! Said the drummer. "Now we only need a title for it." Said the guitarrist. "You can't quit me baby." Muttered Daniel looking at Lana. "What?" Said the drummer again. "You can't quit me baby. I think it fits pretty well." Explained Daniel as he got up and left the bass on a stand. "Now if you excuse me." Said him as he walked out of the room. "Look who is here... Have you been following me?" Asked her jokingly as he smiled.

"I wasn't following you" she said calmly. "I heard the music, on my way to work, took a detour. Fascinating music, I love it. You're quite good. But I must be going." she said heading back to the taxi. "You're still mysterious to me, I'm gonna be there all day if you want to chat and bring your band mates if you want." closing the taxi door and talking to him from inside.