A Doll's Destiny

(ooc: If we don't want to do anything else for the rest of the night. They could do some other things, but if we don't have any thoughts on what that would be, then yeah, we can skip to Monday.)

Clara smiled and nodded at him when he replied back. She pulled out some ingredients and started to make some spaghetti so she could eat it for her dinner. It wasn't that hard to make and didn't take too much time either, which was nice when you were only making food for yourself. It was nice to finally have some company, but Aiden still couldn't eat so she would still be cooking for herself which meant she never really liked making too big of meals.

(OOC: Right now, I've got nothing. You?)
As clara made dinner, Aiden managed to win fourth and second place in two races. He felt his confidence grow bit bit, and he was used to the gameplay and how the controller fit in his small hands.

(ooc: No, I don't either.)

Once her dinner was made, Clara sat down with a plate of spaghetti and ate her dinner. She glanced over at Aiden as he was playing his game. It appeared that he was getting better as he was getting closer to first place. She was sure that made him happy. She finished off her meal, then cleaned everything up so she wouldn't have to later on.

"Then, Time skip? I think Aiden's just goint to keep playing his game.)
"How was your dinner?" Aiden asked after finishing a race in second place on a track called Mystery Caves.

(ooc: Okay.)

"It was good," Clara replied as she finished cleaning up and put the leftovers in the refrigerator. When it was late and time for bed, Clara said good night to Aiden then headed for her bed. She had work the next day, so it was going to be an early morning. She set her alarm and once finished getting ready, slipped into bed and fell asleep.

Aiden, however, Stayed up until after ten. He managed to finally win first place in some races, which, he thought, was the perfect way to end his day. Shutting everything off, he climbed onto the couch and snuggled under the blanket and quickly dozed off.

Clara's alarm went off, awaking her. She slowly got out of bed, stretching a little to help wake herself up. She got dressed and then headed out to the kitchen so she could make some breakfast. She didn't know if Aiden would be awake or asleep still, so she decided to be careful and make the least amount of noise as possible until she knew exactly what he might be doing.

Aiden slowly awoke an hour after Clara did. He stretched, seams softly popping with the movement. He swung his plush legs over and climbed down, heading into the kitchen. "Morning."

Clara had already finished making breakfast, ate it, and was just about done making her lunch for her to take to work when Aiden awoke. "Good morning," she commented with a smile. "Do you want to come to work with me today or what?" She wasn't sure if he still wanted to come along or if there was something else on his mind.

"I'm actually thinking of going around town and seeing if any places are hiring," Aiden replied, hopping in the seat beside her.

"Well, I suppose you can, but be really careful. And come check in with me ever so often. You don't have a cell phone yet or anything, so I won't know if something happened or not to you," Clara replied. She wasn't too excited about letting him out there alone, but she understood how he felt and it was true that he would need a job to be able to buy things in the first place.

"Will do, darling," he simply said. He figured he'd start looking close to Clara's bookstore, so if anything happened, he'd have somewhere to run to quickly.

Clara smiled. "Thank you," she replied. She didn't want to treat him like a child or anything, for all she knew, he could be older than her technically, but she just wanted to make sure he was okay. She packed up her lunch into a container so that way she could take it and got her things together. "Do you want to head out together?"

"No problem," Aiden said with a smile. Once Clara was ready, he hopped down off the chair and stood at her side. "Yes, please."

"Alright, then let's go," Clara replied. She figured he was ready because it wasn't like he needed to change or anything like that. She made sure she had everything for one last time and then opened the door. Once they were both out of the way, she locked the house up. She headed for the sidewalk and started to make her way to the bookstore.

Aiden walked beside her, hardly making a sound as he moved. He briefly wondered if he could become a ninja because of stealth. A cool breeze blew, causing the trees around them to rustle softly.

Clara wasn't sure how it would turn out each time she walked outside with him, and letting him just walk on his own did give her some anxiety. But it seemed that most people were just to busy to really notice that he was a doll, most likely just assuming he was something else that wasn't as strange and odd. She was glad for that though, she really didn't want to get into an conflict on her way to work. She made it to the bookstore with him just fine and opened it up, heading inside. "Well, feel free to set out on your own tasks whenever you like. I'll be here," she commented as she placed her stuff on the counter.

(OOC: Wanna help me play around with the npc characters?)
"Thanks, and good luck," aiden said, setting off down the sidewalk.
Coming to a small computer store, Aiden entered through the automatic doors. A cheery chime sounded, catching the attention of the receptionist, whom stared down at him in shock. Pushing aside his apprehension, the doll approached the desk and offered the young woman a bright smile. "Morning, I'm just stopping by to ask if you're hiring. I know I seem strange to you, but I promise, I'm harmless."

(OOC: Sure, I don't mind. I don't know if you want me to control the ones you make up or just do separate NPCs though, so I'll wait to write anything else until you let me know. Like, can I control this receptionist too, or is that just your NPC, for example.)

"You too. You're going to need more luck than me. Finding a job can be hard and it's going to be even harder for a doll," Clara commented just before he left. She waved good bye as he left the bookstore. With him gone, she went about setting things up to open the store, though Aiden was obviously still on her mind. She hoped things went well and he didn't run into any issues.

(OOC: You can control this one.)
"Um...Sir?" hesitancy edged its way into his voice as he stared up at the man, hoping he hadn't accidentally frightened him.