3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I play any genre but I really love romance and supernatural

Welcome to my request thread!

Please read everything before messaging!

• Introduction
    Hi! My name is Kitsy, and I'm a semi-lit to advance literate roleplayer with more than a decade under her belt. I'm 20 years old, and I have a pretty busy life out of this website, so please be considerate. I'm usually the most active at nights around 11pm to 7am EST because I work third shift and I literally just sit on my ass all night, but I do try to be at least a little active throughout the day too. I do sleep most of the actual day away though, so I'm not tired at night.

Anyways, I'm very lenient and even though I'm semi-lit to adv. lit doesn't mean I'm a stick in the mud. I'm not going to get angry with you if you're not able to write a novelle like me or that you're grammar isn't all that good. As long as you give me enough detail, drive, and thought into your reply, I'll be happy. I am willing to give anybody a shot!

However, I would like for you to try to adapt to my style as I will try to adapt to you. I'm very shy and I don't really ever tend to message first.Right now, I'm only looking for people who are okay with roleplaying on discord. It's easier for me to reply quicker. I'm finding it really hard to find partners on this website, and it's kinda disheartening, so please give me a chance! I do think it's important for me to say that I only do FxM and MxM when it comes to my romantic roleplays. If you don't like any of the plots that I've come up with, I'll gladly use one of your own or make one up with you!
  • Rules
    So as I've said before, I'm a very lenient person but I do have a few rules that help me get more comfortable with you and our roleplay.

Number 1: I ONLY play females in FxM pairings. The only time I'll play a male is in a MxM. Sorry!
    Number 2: I only do third person. First person makes me uncomfortable because I am in a relationship, and acting out romance and NSFW scenes as id its me just feels wrong. Please respect this.
    Number 3: I will and can play multiple characters. Usually, they're only side characters, but I can play main characters as well!
    Number 4: I prefer to have plot over sex, unless the plot summary states otherwise. I'm a sucker for character and relationship development. That doesn't mean we can't have plenty of NSFW scenes to play out (but only if you're 18+, obviously!).
    Number 5: Do not godmod. I will create my characters the way I want. Please don't try to tell me to use certain FC, make my character act a certain way, or control my character in anyway. It takes the fun out of roleplaying if I can't actually roleplay.
    Number 6: Please be active. I don't need you to reply all day, but I would at least prefer a few replies a day.
    Number 7: I use a lot of different media to roleplay on. If you want to use another type of messenger app, just ask me! I do use discord, and am not against PMs and Threads.
    Number 8: I will not give out any personal information besides maybe social media, and that's only if I am comfortable with giving it to you. I don't owe you anything.
    Number 9: Have Fun!!
  • Plots
    Welcome to my plots! Green means I MUST play them. Blue means I really want to play them. Yellow means I'll play them if you're interested in them. Red means I'm not looking to play them right now.

Muse A and B are ghost hunters, who meet at a paranormal convention. Muse A was invited to the convention as a special guest thanks to his paranormal show: Paraseekers. Muse B was invited for his web series: The Supernaturalist. They are rivals from the beginning. They have different views on each other's career paths (web series are dumb, shows are cliche and faked, web series are overexaggerated, shows are whores for corporations, etc.) but due to popular demand, the ahve a special for both shows where the investigate super haunted places together. For their show, Muse B brings Muse A to a haunted hospital, and they enter it illegally. Muse A flips, but Muse B just says they won't put the part in and will lie about permission. He doesn't do this because their viewers like the rebel appeal to B&E. Muse A brings them to a "haunted" tourist attraction, a ghost town, where it is said that demon resides. Muse B calls bullshit, and says that they just say that because it'll bring more tourists. Their ratings spike due to their constantly arguing and odd chemistry. Fans love them, start shipping them, making fanart and fanfiction about them, but most of all, everybody wants them to continue making collaborations. What will these two hunters, who hate each other's guts, do?!

It's the year 3056, the waters have risen. Mother nature has begun to take back what is rightfully hers. Cities have been engulfed by the tides. Much of the population has died. It took many years in the making to create a safe haven from the waters, but it was finally finished. Alantopia is what Muse A called their city. Many call it the "Promised Lands", for it was promised to be an amazing paradise free of death, disease, and hardships. Muse A is the young politician who had foreseen the waters risen, taking much of the land and its people with it. He made a proposal and, somehow by the luck of the gods, got it accepted. Ten years later and Alantopia was born, with Muse A as its leader. However, the promised lands aren't what was promised. Famine, poverty, and disease ran rampant in the lower class, while the rich got to live lavishly. Muse A was blinded by this for the rich didn't want them to know that they were taking the funding for the PFA (promised for all bill) and giving it to themselves. Muse B is one of the lower class who were able to make it to the city through carefully examined testing (only a select few made it into Alantopia when it was first debuted). Muse A and B were in the same division (neighborhood) and sanction (apartment) when Muse A overheard Muse B complaining about Alantopia. Muse B, worried that their people weren't as happy as they was being told, invited Muse B over for coffee to talk about his complaints.

The world was over. The group of heroes that had set out to stop the undead ruler of the burning plane, have all died. . . except for one. Muse A lives in an apocalyptic setting where death was the norm. If somebody lived past 30, they were considered resilient, smart, and overall lucky. There was a tale of five strong warriors who had set out to kill the undead ruler, Tyron. They fought bravely and desperately, but he had bested them. They were the last hope for humanity, and they were gone. Tyron had turned them against each other with his magic, causing them to slay one another in the most brutal of ways. The legend of these five warriors are always slipping pasts lips in marketplaces, taverns, bedtime stories, everywhere. For they were hope personified, and the only hope that people have now is through telling their story. The group was called the Fifth Crusaders, and Muse A was the Fifth. They're a drunken fool who nobody believes when he tells them the stories of adventures that they had been on with the Fifth Crusaders. One night, when Muse A was once again drinking too much, flirting with the bartender once again, an unfamiliar face came barreling into the King Squire Tavern. Enter Muse B. A hearty warrior with a plethora of hidden magic who silenced the tavern and caught all eyes. They came from the central land, the richest kingdom that rules the rest of the lands. Inside that kingdom are a group of secret mercenaries that have been trained by the best. These mercenaries are prodigies. Muse B scans the bar, eyes landing on Muse A. They walk up to them, get on one knee, and bow respectfully. Addressing Muse A as if they were a noble. The Central ruler (the ruler of all of the lands) had called upon the Fifth Crusader to take Muse B as their partner to try to defeat Tyron again. Muse A refuses for a while before Muse B saves them from an attack from demons, saying that they owe their life to Muse B and can pay back their debt by joining them on the adventure to save Xixzea.

There's a legend about Crooked Hollow: the woods that surrounds Muse A's small hometown. At 12am, if you venture into the dense woodlands, you'll hear a deafening screech full of pain and sadness that brings nothing but death. At 3am, if you're still in the woods, you'll feel things crawling under your skin and feel a watchful, burning gaze bearing holes into the back of your head. Trees come alive and try catch you, animals become mangled by whatever lurks in the shadows, cults perform rituals on unsuspecting visitors to worship 'He Who Shall Not be Whispered'. At 4am, you will never make it out alive as they darkness with grow teeth and chew you up alive. Yes. . . Crooked Hollow is a dangerous place at night, and if you are unlucky enough to be inside once the clock strikes 12, you better hope you can get out and back into the safety of SunnyVille. Muse A was dared by their friends to go and spend a whole night in Crooked Hollow, so Muse A had to find the key to the front door as their parents (like everyone's parents) locked their doors at night. Muse A quickly escaped the house, running into woods behind it. They had their phone camera on as proof to their friends. At first nothing seemed off, but when it turned midnight, things started to turn. A loud screech rang through the night that seemingly came from all ends. Muse A became terrified, trying to make it back to their house. The urban legends were true! They were true! But wait... what if that was just their friends playing a prank on them. Muse A decided that they would find what that noise was. They searched for hours and hours, but they just couldn't find anything. It turned 3am, and their skin began to crawl. Muse A could feel worms under their skin, bumps moving along their arms. They screamed and began running to find their house once again. They heard something coming towards them, sounding like fast footsteps and then another screech. This one was louder as if it was right in front of them, but they couldn't see anything. This one sounded as if something was in pain though. Muse A ran harder and faster, tripping and falling onto something. When they opened their eyes they saw a. . . creature. It looked human, but with certain things that humans didn't have like wings . . . and bird legs. Muse B was running towards Muse A to feast, but had gotten caught in a bear trap. Hunter were becoming braver as of recent, though never daring to step foot at night. Muse A had thought to just run away, but Muse B looked so scared and frail that they couldn't help but free them. Muse B helped Muse A get back to the house, saving them from the horrors of Crooked Hollow . . . for now? (I will play muse B, they will be a mix between a harpy and banshee).

Muse A is in a committed relationship. Muse A loves their significant other dearly, but in the last couple of months, their spark has definitely fizzled out. Uncertain that they will find what they're looking for if they break things off with their partner, Muse A tries their best to subtly improve the intimacy in their relationship; unfortunately, their partner sees nothing wrong with the conventional way they do things, so nothing changes. One night, Muse A's significant other makes plans with an old friend from school–a double date for dinner. Muse B knew Muse A's lover in high school; they were close friends until one of them moved across the country for college. The couples meet at a fancy restaurant and the old friends catch up over drinks and appetizers. The whole while, Muse A can't help but notice that their lover's old friend is making eyes at them across the table. Thrilled by the idea that another person finds them desirable, when their own partner hardly seems to anymore, Muse A makes a bold move–sliding their foot against Muse B's leg beneath the table. The seductive act is received by Muse B with a subtle smirk and a light nod of approval. By the time entrees are served, Muse A and Muse B manage to slip out of the restaurant for a quick encounter. They make their way back to the table and act as normally as possible, adrenaline pumping through their veins over the bad thing they've done and can't wait to do again. Plans are eagerly made for another dinner date while Muse A and Muse B are already thinking of how they can raise the stakes.

Muse A was the critically acclaimed underground streetracer: Mach3. They were known in the underground street racing community as a vile, ruthless driver who ran anybody who dared to go against them off the tracks. Nobody's knew what Muse A looked like, except for the pictures of them stepping out of the car on the news to gesture with open, celebrating arms and then speeding away from the cops. Muse B is an up-and-coming racer on the local speedway, called Supersonic, but is nicknamed the Supersonic Rookie. They blast away the competition, making them eat their dust as they become a mere memory in their opponent's mind. A friend of muse B tells them about this racer that absolutely blew their mind. Their racing style was so unique and mean, spiking muse B's interest. He searches Mach3, finding all of the news articles about where the races took place, deciding to go late at night with their personal car to one of the races. Surprisingly, Mach3 was there trying to find a willing racing, but none of the driver's wanted to go up against them. Muse B eggs them on which causes Muse A to become interested in Muse B. They go back and forth, teasing one another before actually racing. Muse B wins, causing a roar amongst the street-racing community. Muse A becomes infatuated with Muse B, wanting a rematch and to know just how they actually won against them. Muse A even goes far enough to find where they live and going to their house. What will happen with these two racers? Will they stay rivals or maybe more?

Muse A was a kingpin for drugs. A cold-hearted criminal who's heart would never be thawed out. That was until Muse B came around. Muse B was a straight-laced, goody-two-shoes. They followed all of the laws, helped those in needs, and was just in general, a good person. The two muses clicked immeidately and Muse A promised that they wouldn't keep any secrets, so that forced them to tell Muse B about their job. Muse B took it surprisingly well, saying that they loved Muse A for them, not for what they did or didn't do. Everything was great for awhile. However, every good thing must come to an end. Muse A gets back-stabbed by a friend and is caught by the police. Thankfully, they didn't have much on them, so they only got a few years in prison. Everybody who was after Muse A for one reason or another, whether they wanted their drug stash or money or even muse B, immediately starting going after Muse B for those things. A few years have past and Muse A gets out. They find Muse B, which was harder than it seemed, and immediately realized that nothing was the same anymore. Muse B wasn't who they were years ago. They were hardened, mean. They were a criminal themselves, dealing hard drugs to take care of a child they had; a child that belonged to Muse A. Will Muse A be able to correct both of their ways in order to protect their child, or will they succumb to the darkness that lurks in the streets in order to earn a quick buck.

I'll post more when I have the time!

Last edited:
I've added more plots! I'm only searching for Discord people rn!