Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female

25bd7008ed9051c200dd71fff511676f.png

Hello everyone! It's Lumi again with another type of RP. I'd love to make a Pokemon RP that's different from the ordinary catch 'em/beat 'em type of plot. I have a few ideas already down, but I'm not sure what direction to take them. That's why I'm putting this up-- to see what ideas people can toss around! Here's what I have so far.
33e06831e5cc09e2ba3f86ea8dffb4f9.png
The setting will be in modern day, but I think it'd be interesting to toss in a couple of medieval/renaissance aspects. Probably muskets and etc. It doesn't have to be like that tho-- we can totally go for a completely modern setting.
586b8331378d19ba9941875c59241371.png
This will take place in an original region (hopefully, at least).
4e2fa6a0808166d664602ea8cd143cf3.png
At first, I thought it would be cool to RP as the elite four plus the champion of said region. We could also go for gym leaders. Or we could just settle for starting as somewhat experienced trainers/breeders/etc that don't have weak Pokemon. Either way, I don't want to start the RP off as fresh trainers with one or two weaker Pokemon-- it'd be interesting to see how we'd write as people who already have experience battling and fending for themselves. In general, I'd like the characters to be in their twenties or early thirties.
af8d90db2149fccf1e12dc687099ddff.png
All generations of Pokemon, excluding the Galar region, will be included. I'm super tempted to add the Uranium Pokedex as well (excluding the "radioactive" Pokemon) but I've received mixed reviews about that. I'd like to hear your opinions! I'd also love the players' Pokemon to have personalities and quirks and all of that rather than just be subservient beasts at the command of masters. Interactions and dialogues between Pokemon are appreciated!
cf187893b73f78f0edec6ff54884208a.png
I'm also pretty stuck on this. I don't have a set plot for this story, however I do have ideas. I think a virus that affects Pokemon and makes them go berserk or zombie-like can be fun to play. Or we can focus on a cult that is trying to resurrect some ancient legendary Pokemon. Or we can have a Pokemon War! Or maybe a mix of all three? I'm not sure.
12ba7d16e23efa4c9105ba025b7a230e.png
I don't have any set rules yet, although I have a handful of ones I'm definitely going with:
1) Post on the IC at least once a week and be active in the OOC/Discord overall.
2) DO NOT GHOST/DROP OUT/DISAPPEAR for random lengths of time without notifying the group.
3) If we're going for the Champion + Elite Four cast, then I will be accepting at most 4 other people besides myself. If we're going for the Gym Leader/general trainer cast, I'll accept at most 7 other people besides myself.
4) I usually accept people who create the best character sheets/ideas and are the most active; this is not a first-come-first-serve RP and I will not be accepting everyone who declares interest.
5) I'd prefer friendly players who are nice to not only myself but everyone in the group.
6) I'd prefer a cast that doesn't have an influx of males/females-- I do love my romance!
7) I'd prefer if people don't strive to be OP/the strongest unless it's Champion + Elite Four-- I expect some challenging of power there. Even then, when there are battles, I want them to be resolved cleanly and fairly between players.
8) I prefer to play with 18 year olds.
9) It would be cool to take a darker turn for this story! Drug trafficking, kidnapping, violence, all of the goodies.

Last edited:
I am interested. I been wanting to do a Pokemon RP that strayed away from what was generally seen as the normal course of play. I definitely like the darker themes. I also enjoy Romance subplots so I can see myself getting into this idea that you have presented. I played a bit of Uranium but I like that idea of using them just to get that more verity in our Pokemon.

I definitely like original regions. I have made some before for Pokemon DnD with my siblings. It would be interesting to see all of the different Pokemon we choose for the different regions and areas within the setting.

As for the plot I would be interested in "Corrupted Pokemon" sort of deal. Maybe it had something to do with radiation but not entirely so people are wrongly putting prejudice against trainers of Radiation Pokemon, and there Pokemon. As for my age I am under 18 but you don't have meny people yet, so I will throw my hat in.

This seems like a great idea not getting the attention it deserves.. I'd love to be in on this, if you're still going to go through with it~ ^^

Always down for a Pokemon RP!

I love me a Pokémon RP. The idea of playing Gym Leader/The Elite Four is really fun, or at least I think it could be. I'd totally be down for either.

Yes lets do this we will gm?

Yeah guys I'm not going to go through with this, though I am more than willing for you to use such an idea

This looks pretty interesting~ If you still want people I could join

Not super knowledgable about pokemon but I know the basics so I know I could keep up :D