2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Yaoi, furry/Neko, Fantasy, Tragedies, Horror, Dark Romance, Mpreg,
ok so my usual roleplays include me being the dominant and they are normally dark in nature. But this time I am looking to play a submissive for once. I think I have one or two out of almost 18 roleplays where I am the sub and both are not very active, which i'm ok with because i'm fine with slow progression. But I need to work on playing as a submissive character because it is my weak point in roleplaying.
Here are some facts about my roleplaying:
  • Posting can range from several times a day to once a week due to my work schedule and the fact it's summer and I want to spend it with my friends
  • I write 1-6 paragraphs, never less than one paragraph however
  • I have little to no boundaries when it comes to the sexual aspect of the roleplays, you want to try something out ask me and I will most likely go with it
  • I only do MxM, very seldom do I do MxF and I never do FxF (nothing against it just I can't get into it)
  • I like to discuss plot progression and idea's with my partners
  • I try to give a heads up before I leave for more than three days, but if I don't post I am 100% ok with you messaging me like "hey whats up man? will yah post dang it?"
Pairings that I want:
Prince x Peasant/Outlaw/Warlock (have somewhat of a plot for this one, may or may not be based off of a music video)
Fallen Star x Human (have a plot for this one)
Escape Slave x Horribly Scarred Man
Blind Boy x Seeing Eye dog turned human
Military POW x Young boy who saves him (plot)

Last edited:
-reserved for plots-

Status
Not open for further replies.