Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
The Superhero Support and Coordination Division, part of an international UN backed group established to keep the public safe after the emergence of super powered individuals, while the main group takes care of security and prisons and cleanup, the SSCD has a much different goal, supporting heroes in their fight against crime with PR, counselling, and even allowances for full time heroes.

The Arcade branch was by far the largest, established at the sight of the initial super powered emergence, it boasted an enormous staff.
Kisaragi Mika was a new staff member, and already had her first meeting with her current only client, a young woman going by the name Cinder, a pyrokinetic that had been scouted out after burning down a criminal base, allowing police to discover quite a bit of evidence in the investigation against the criminals.
Currently she sat in a waiting room, looking mildly singed.

Last edited:
"HEYYYYY!" came an ear-splittingly high-pitched greeting as the door to the waiting room banged open and a petite, pink-haired girl strutted in, dressed Harajuku-flashy in a black jacket over a pink frilly dress with a mountain of accessories. She batted eyelashes with an alarming quantity of mascara on them.

"You must be Cinder, right?" she declared, and without waiting for a reply or indeed a pause for breath, continued, "I'm Kisaragi Mika, alias Home Run, but you can call me Mika-chan or Mikkun or whatever you like. I'm going to be your case worker and maybe your BFF too! 's gonna be great working together! Hey, did someone leave something in the microwave too long again? I'm smelling smoke...."

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Cinder wasn't physically burnt, their powers fortunately came with immunity built in, but her costume was a little burnt in several places and the tips of her hair seemed burned too, perhaps dead ends or something? It had been noted that dead cells seemed able to burn.
Of course there was also plenty of soot clinging to her.
"Uhh... Y...yeah, That's me".
She was clearly caught off guard by the eccentric woman, obviously she had been expecting some stuffy man in a suit, not... Whatever Mika was supposed to be.
"BFF? I guess that could be pretty cool".
She tried to make conversation before sighing and raising her hand.
"That would be me... I was involved in a fight against a plantmancer or something... A plant ate me so I had to burn my way out, then they sent me here".
She had actually been picked up a while ago, but her last support officer had retired.

"A plant... ate you? EW, gross!" Mika said. "And then they sent you here without letting you take a shower or anything first? And look at the state of you! Nuh uh, this won't do. You're going to get cleaned up, then we're gonna get you some fresh clothes and get your hair taken care of too."

She bounced up to Cinder and took her hand. "Come on, girlfriend! Wash up now, 'cause we're going SHOPPING!"

A credit card appeared in her hand as if by magic. "Even better, we can put it all on the expense account!" she grinned.

"Y..Yeah, it was so gross and sticky and smelled like rotting meat... I think it was some sorta flytrap? But like, as tall as a bus and walking... And you know, trying to eat people instead of flies, a human trap?"
She declared, before seeming both excited and nervous.
"Umm...Okay... Though I can't be out too long, my parents aren't in the know... They would totally freak if they knew I had powers... Never mind that I'm using them".
It was sad, but more than a few kids had been rejected or worse over their powers, the same reasons that religious hardliners used against other minorities were recycled and thrown out at people.
As such it was policy to avoid outing kids with powers to their parents unless 100% necessary.
She did get up to follow though, Cinder seemed like a kinda awkward kid, shy and withdrawn, though records had shown she did open up after a while.

Mika nodded solemnly. "Yeah, I get it about the folks. People are all kinds of weird about us paras. Can't really blame them, some of us really are a threat to others."

"...but anyway," she continued, "I'll get you home in time for dinner, kay? In the meantime we'll have a little day out and treat ourselves a little bit. And if your parents have any questions you can say your senpai from school took you out on a study date. Just put me on your Line and we'll make it look completely above board."

"I don't get it... They're all cool with LGBT and immigrants and stuff, but somehow this is totally against the bible and a massive sin..."
She grumbled, clearly not sharing her parent's view on religion.
"I know some of us are threats, but just as many if not more are good! You can't judge based on the actions of a few..."
Cinder declared.

"Hmm... If it's before 6PM then my parents won't care where i've been, any later and I need to lie to them again..."
She covered her mouth, apparently not having meant to admit that.
"Oh! Sure".
She got her mobile out of a pouch in her apparently fire proof outfit and added her.

"All right!" Mika said and grabbed Cinder's hand to drag her out to the showers.

And a half-hour later they were on a subway to the shopping district. Mika's getup was attracting a fair amount of attention, but she seemed to be pretty comfortable with that, flirting casually with people as they went along.

Cinder was wearing an Ill fitting hoodie and tracksuit pants with some minor hero logos, they had been donated from the supply used for when heroes needed a change quickly for whatever reason.
Cinder was quite withdrawn, but stared in awe at how outgoing Mika was.
"Is your power super bravery or something?..."
She asked quietly.

Mika grinned at Cinder and stuck her tongue out.

"Nah, I'm just naturally shameless," she said. "Seriously though, it takes all types to make the world go round, right? It's kinda my thing and I like doing stuff that puts people in a good mood. Could be a salaryman off to another long day's work, could be a student heading for cram school after regular classes, whatever. They get a smile from a pretty girl and it makes their day a little better, gives them a boost before the next thing they gotta do. That's all it is, right? I'm not a hero like you are so I gotta do what I can for the people around me."

"So yeah. Hey, it's our stop next. We'll fix up your hair real quick and then we can get you some cute clothes!"

"Huh... I guess that makes sense... Sometimes I could really use a boost at school, I'm not even in cram school and I can barely keep up..."
Of course if she was struggling in school then heroing probably wasn't the best after school activity! But she wouldn't be the first to flunk out of school, government dividends made it quite possible for heroes to go full time, never mind merchandising deals!

"Yeah! It's been ages since I last went clothes shopping... Or got my hair done".
Cinder admitted.