A Devil talking to Heaven

King

I read it in the paper so it must be true.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm an afternoon and 1am poster lmao
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
- Horror
- Paranormal
- Supernatural
- Biblical
- Sci Fi
- World War I II
- Roman / Greek
- 80s / 90s
- Romance
- Occult

tumblr_m9dmvi4cFD1rvdahv.gif

The mystical music played as the show was brought back on air after the commercials. Santino, or as he was known in America, Jaspar sat in a satin suit. His leg crossed over the other, looking quizzically into the camera. The crowd looked back at him with admiration, desire and curiosity. Jaspar's show was the favourite on TV, people loved the European medium who could tell you anything and you'd believe it. Dominating show-biz was easy, American's would honestly do anything to see more of him. Jaspar smirked at the screen as he told the story of his next client.

"Monica lost her husband 3 years ago, and wants to know if he's found peace - Monica, how are you doing?" Jaspar still played up his accent on TV, the audience loved that. The middle aged, chubby woman sniffed as she re-accounted her sad life without her husband.

Of course Jaspar knew everything about her and her husband. People who can't let go often come to him for closure, but they also go to facebook. Jaspar and his producers knew all about her life, inside and out.

"Well, this is one of the biggest presences I've felt." Jaspar gave her a sympathetic smile, leaning in as he closed his eyes, "In fact I've been feeling him around me for quite some time, I think he knew you'd see me." She smiled, crying a little as she nodded. She posted her tickets to his show excitedly on her page. "Well, I'm getting lots of sensations coming from him-" He rubbed his fingers against his palms, like he was channeling "M-Mark? Is his name Mark?" She mumbled a yes, the crowd quietly whispering to each other. "He's saying he's really missing you. He's missing the kids. But, hah, he misses your pork casserole the most." The chubby lady let out a sob mixed with a laugh, nodding.

The back and forth went on for a while, the woman sobbed and agreed with everything Jaspar said. Once he finished up, assuring her Mark was in a good place, and was happy, he allowed her to go back to her sobbing daughter in the crowd. Jaspar said his usual ending quotes and slipped off screen. His producers ran off to the crowd, grabbing the crying ones for touching interviews, and confirming everything Jaspar said was true.

And it all was. He knew when he was right, and with the addition of social media, he was almost always guaranteed success.

Jaspar slipped off his mic and disappeared into his dressing room. He checked his social media, drank a beer can and finally got to lie down. Only allowing his head to rest on the pillow for a few minutes, Jaspar was interrupted by his PA. The VIPs were here. Of course, he forgot about them every week. Although, most of the time he'd get some cute girls to his party, so it wasn't all bad.

"Hello wonderfuls." Jaspar greeted the group of six at the lounge. The girls giggled, all gasping over one another to get a word in. Usually they'd be hotter than this, these girls must have only been like 16, one still had braces. Jaspar gritted his teeth as he did his usual facade, signing t-shirts and flirting a little. The PA directed the girls to all of his merch, offering discount prices they hungrily ate up.

Jaspar reached the quieter man at the back. Cute indeed, he had that glowed-up-nerd sort of cute look to him. Jaspar had no type, but if he did, this man fitted into it. "Now, what am I signing for you today?" He asked, knowing the girls could only be held off for so long. He could already hear the chatter about selfies, "I've got some prints, if you'd like?"

Collin had been waiting for this day for months, the day he'd finally be able to meet Jasper. He was his inspiration, his idol, the only person he felt could understand him. Jasper was a psychic that Collin saw on television years ago. Since them he's watched every one of his shows and video's online. Collin did this because he was also a physic.

From a young age Collin could tell he was different. Most kids had imaginary friends, while he had scary people appear out of nowhere and scaring him. Of course, no one ever believed him, they though he was crazy, especially the older he became. So now he doesn't tell people about it. And when they do scare him, he tries to hide it.

But it wasn't until finding Jasper to realize what his ability was. He finally could stop that nagging voice in the back of his head saying that he truly was crazy. And he found someone else like him. He felt like he finally found a place he belonged, which is why he payed so much to attend this show and get VIP access.

He took his seat in the front row as the show was going to start soon. He normally avoids large crowds like this but he know it will be worth it. As the lights dim and music starts to play Collins eyes lit up with excitement. Throughout the show he watched Jasper every move. That is until he brought up a guest. As he started talking with her and her dead husband. Collin noticed quickly that the 'so called' dead husband was actually there, which meant Jasper was talking to nothing...? This thought confused him. Collin had watched his performances for years, theirs no way he was a fake. He couldn't be.

When the show ended he followed the sign to the VIP room along with several giggling girls. While they were waiting Collin felt a bit awkward standing there away from the group of girls by himself on the other side of the room. Not to mention he happened to be the only guy there. He looked over at the merchandise they were selling, he would have bought something if it hadn't taken all his money just to get out to Los Angeles to see Jasper.

Though he was excited to meet his hero he was a little worried that after seeing his show live, he might be a fake. But he had been such a die hard fan of his he just wouldn't believe it, so he wanted to ask how he was able to communicate with the dead when there not around.

As he was thinking Jasper walked and all the girls rushed up to him, wanting him to do this or that for them. But Collin just stood back, not really feeling up to being around that kind of craziness. Eventually Jasper did approach him though. When he spoke it sounded so familiar to him, though it took him a minute to speak up. "Oh, umm. I'm not here for that. I wanted to meet you since I'm a physic too." He said with an bright smile that lit up his face. He felt so good to be able to say that to someone."Oh and if you don't mind I have a quick question. How do you talk to spirits without them being there? I only ask causerie when you were talking to the dead husband he wasn't there." He quickly finished. He wasn't one to talk a lot of say long phrases so his voice was beginning to shake by the end. He then looked up at the man with large cheerful eyes.