(A desperate search for a roleplay partner)Do you know much a polar bear weighs?

Black_Swallow

The Suffering Slav Problem Child
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Always online tbh lol
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Just enough to break the ice! Ayy, what's up?
So, I came with another thread and with high hopes that I will find minds similar to mine! I am looking for long-term roleplay partners. I started reading 'Girl in Pieces' today, by Kathleen Glasgow and it obviously just inspired me. However, before I dive right into the middle of things splashing the water at everyone like a silly kid, lemme just write down a few things about myself so you'll have more stuff to read and make it easier for you to make a choice if you want to have to do anything with me, or not.

• I prefer to roleplay either in DMs, or just in Discord (Discord is better for me atleast roleplay vise). If we happen to go over to discord, I create a server and sepperate text channels for the RP and such, so we can have multiple roleplays in one server while having everything nicely organised and all.
    • My replies can go from two paragraphs to 4, or 5. Sometimes when I am just in the right mood I can just write novels, because I usually take roleplay seriously and I get really absorbed in the story. (I also treat my characters as if they were my children. (Yeah, that's why I love seeing them suffer. Oh god I'm terrible))
    • I feel most comfortable when having my main character is a female, but sure I don't mind having multiple characters of the opposite gender, but I just suck at playing guys. Sorry.
    • My taste in things is all over the place and since I'm looking for a roleplay partner, I'd like to find a friend in that person behind the screen who would write stories with me. So, please don't judge me if I'm being friendly. I open up to people pretty fast most of the time.
Just a heads up that I'm still a student and I'm studying animation, so on weekends and on holidays I'm always available and at my computer, because I do ym stuff digitally. On work days I usually get up at 5am. and come home at 5pm. ,or so, but I'll fill you in about that in further detail if you want.

So yeah, this is all about me, I just don't want to drag it on forever.
Let's move onto the plots and more roleplay related stuff. Here are some pairings that I'd like to involve in the roleplays/plots and such.

Supernatural/Inhuman x Human
Soldier x Nurse
Bad boy/girl x Good girl
A scientist x his, or her pretty girl next door
A rich guy/gal x a young, struggling single mother
A superhero x their caring neighbor
Supernatural x Supernatural
Classmates?

And this would be it I guess? However, I'm pretty much open to whatever! These are the things that popped into my mind, so I'll just roll with there. If anything has tickled your fancy, feel free to hit me up, since in these days I basically live on the internet.

Last edited:
I am interested in roleplaying with you, and the one that really caught my eye was the bad boy/ girl x good girl. I'd like to do an fxf pairing on that if you're up for it. If not I can adjust to another pairing.

Reactions: Black_Swallow
I am interested in roleplaying with you, and the one that really caught my eye was the bad boy/ girl x good girl. I'd like to do an fxf pairing on that if you're up for it. If not I can adjust to another pairing.
Heyy! Yeah, sure I'm up for anything.!

I think I'd love to role play with you. As far as main characters go, I play gender queer or trans characters as a rule, though I can depict anyone on the gender spectrum. I usually write one to two paragraphs unless I'm world building, but I can certainly write more if that's what you'd prefer. An Inhuman x Human or Supernatural x Supernatural kinda peek my interest the most. I focus allot on things set in fantasy worlds and the like allot, but getting out of my shell sounds like it could be fun ^u^

• Love
Reactions: Black_Swallow
I think I'd love to role play with you. As far as main characters go, I play gender queer or trans characters as a rule, though I can depict anyone on the gender spectrum. I usually write one to two paragraphs unless I'm world building, but I can certainly write more if that's what you'd prefer. An Inhuman x Human or Supernatural x Supernatural kinda peek my interest the most. I focus allot on things set in fantasy worlds and the like allot, but getting out of my shell sounds like it could be fun ^u^
Oh hi! Yeah, that sounds really interesting. I actually wanna try more lgbtq related roleplays and such, because I nevee really did that. I'll send you a message! :3