A Desert Flower

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Inati, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love blooms even in the most desolate of places.

A young and beautiful woman, a commoner in a village located in a wealthy, desert country, finds herself in a life changing situation: she has been chosen as a potential bride for the prince of her country and forced to leave her home, along with several other girls, to go live in the palace in order to get to know the prince better and to give a chance to decide whether or not he wanted her as his wife.

Now this story could go in several directions: perhaps she does fall in love with the prince and they do become betrothed. Or maybe she falls for the prince's private security guard that follows him everywhere? Or maybe she is swept off her feet by the prince's brother? Perhaps her love story falls in the hands of her old childhood friend who had been taken from their village to work as a servant for the royal family? So many possibilities that make for an epic tale of love, drama, conspiracy, betrayal and maybe a happy ending.

So I'm looking for a male to match with my desert flower girl and to help me create her love story. I would greatly prefer if you wrote more than one line that way I have something to work with and can add to the story your own creative input. I hope to hear from someone soon.
  2. I would be interested! Being the brother or a guard to me seems very interesting! What would you like the genre to be?
  3. I was thinking romance, drama, etc...haha. Is that okay with you?
  4. Yeah! But do you want to add fantasy elements (such as elves, demons, what have you)?
  5. You know, I think that would be really fun! So yeah, let's add some fantasy to it. I'm leaning towards wizards and witches...maybe some goblins and perhaps a mythical being of our choosing or creation! :)
  6. Alright ^^ anything specific you have in mind?
  7. I don't think I follow. What do you mean?
  8. Do you have any sort of specific fantasy element in mind?
  9. No, not really. I like to surprise and be surprised, hehe. It makes the story interesting in my opinion. How about you? Anything specific to address?
  10. Nope ^^ but I'll be playing a character of a race I created myself, called Wraiths. In my first post I'll go into more detail about them.

Do you want to post the thread?
  11. Yup! Give me a few and I'll have it up soon. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.