A Deadly Beauty

Watching as the reaction slowly built over upon her facial features, Axl blinked, glancing down at his torso for a moment. Oh, yeah. He was half way to being naked, and standing in the middle of the city, where everyone could see him. Well, that could appear strange to some.. Hey, whatever, man. Maybe he was a popular, well-paid Gigolo. How was anyone to know any different? Shooing those thoughts of rare embarrassing away, her stuttering words caught his eyes again. C'mon. You can do it. Speaking isn't too difficult. With just anybody doing this, fumbling along their sentence, he probably would have ended up smirking, with a ginormous grin on his lips. Though, only a small smile trickled against the mouth, as he found this sort of cute, this shyness that appeared around her in an invisible cloak. Glad she finally took the shirt from him, a sigh was let out before it all happened so quickly. In one swift motion, he saw darkness, and then light. Blinking a couple of times, his gaze lowered to hers, cotton material once more against his chest. Opening his mouth to speak in refusal, starting to move his hands down to the ends of his shirt to once again undress, he stopped short upon the utterance of a certain word from her soft voice.

Well. Now he felt as dumb as a brick.
It all pulled together and made sense. The way she dressed, how she was hanging around the streets, oh, it was kind of disappointing. Awkwardly, he took his hand back up away from his attire, smoothing along some red spikes with side-way glances.

"Ah.. I'm sorry. I didn't.. I didn't know."
The young man had come across prostitutes before, it was kinda hard not to in this kind of place. But had he ever had small conversation with one, where the topic wasn't sex and or money? No. This was a first. Hearing her name, it was impossible for anything else to add for her level of cuteness. Alas, the cuteness was slightly tainted now that he knew her occupation. Training his mind to think more on a sensitive tone, he never knew her history. She could possibly be doing this to support her family, or maybe she had a kid. But, she was a kid herself! Oh, woe is the boy standing there, shoving his hands into his pockets. To come across such a tragic tale in his head that could be true, or could not, it was so very, very sad. With a cough to clear his throat, a manly cough at that, he looked back down to her and gave a weak smile.
"I'm Axl."

A bright blushed formed on her pale face as the vampire kissed her hand. Every word that came out of his mouth made her blush grow brighter. She bent her head down, letting her bangs cover her face a little to hide her blush. She could feel her heart beating faster, and butterflies fluttering in her stomach. What was this feeling? Lynnette had never felt this way before around someone else. When he set her down, she couldn't help but to look around the place some more.

His next words snapped her back to attention and she looked at the clothes he set out for her. "Thank you." She said, looking up to him nervously. Lynnette saw that he made no move in to leave the room so she could get dressed. She wondered what she should do. Get dressed here in front of him? No, she was way too embarrassed to even think about doing that. She has always been self-conscious about her body, and it wasn't about to change now.

Dahvie noticed her uncomfortableness. He would ask what was wrong, but it only took a second for him to find out. He headed towards the kitchen, so Lynnette could change in private. "Just yell to me when you're done, and I should have you some food by then." He gave her a wink and a smile, then disappeared. Inside the kitchen, he and Neyo didn't have the best gourmet food in the world, only cans of the cheapest food they could find. He looked around and picked out some ravioli with a pop lid, since he never could use the can opener that Neyo would tease him about. He popped it and poured the red mixture into a clean bowl. Heating it in a microwave, he waited patiently for a minute to pass, tempted to look around the corner as Lynette would be changing, but he restrained himself from becoming a bigger pervert than he was.

"Axl." Neyo repeated. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Axl." Neyo gave him a smile, and realized how long they have been standing here in idle conversation. "I think I have to go now, though." She completely that she had to meet with a certain person for her 'job'. Dahvie was still expecting a certain amount of money from tonight, so she couldn't forget this 'appointment'.
"Thank you for meeting me, it was a pleasure." She gave Axl a wave and turned around, really not wanting to leave.