A Deadly Beauty

C

CaptainFrost

Original poster
Deadly, beautiful.
In short: Vampire.
They're not savage beasts. They're organized. They're pretty. They walk amongst humans, using charms made for them by a wise witch. No, she's not a creepy, old, stereotypical witch. She's a very beautiful witch. Everytime a new vampire is born, they're taken to the witch and she'll make them a personalized charm.
Vampires are born two ways:
1) from two vampire parents.
2) from being bitten by a vampire and turned.

Yes, vampires feed from humans. But they don't always kill or turn the human. They mainly leave the human in an "in-between" state. This means that they're weak, but not so weak that the only way to save them is by turning them.

However, there's always the Hunters. Even though vampires really don't do much harm, Hunters still hate them. They just plain hate vampires. Most hunters are in the "Order of the Divine". That's what they call themselves. Vampires being demons, them being messengers of God.

Here's who we'll need:
The Witch
Humans
Order of the Divine- leader
Order of the Divine- 2nd in command
Order of the Divine- Hunters
Vampires

My Profile:
Cassiel
Human age- ???
Vampire age- 18
Female
Vampire
Porcelain skin. Dark red hair with black streaks. Emerald green eyes.
Quite a sweet girl. She has a short temper though, so don't tick her off. She hates feeding from humans, but she does anyway. Most of the time though, she'll sneak away and drink from an animal or two.

Here's a skeleton in case you need one:

Name
Species/Race
Appearance
Personality

Got ideas? Go ahead and post them :)

OOPS! Forgot something!

My Profile:
Cassiel
Human age- ???
Vampire age- 18
Female
Vampire
Porcelain skin. Black hair with red bangs. Emerald green eyes.
Quite a sweet girl. She has a short temper though, so don't tick her off. She hates feeding from humans, but she does anyway. Most of the time though, she'll sneak away and drink from an animal or two.
Her charm is a bright yellow with a golden lightning bolt in the center, usually she wears it in a ring.

purpleanimegirlcopy.jpg

Here's a skeleton in case you need one:

Name
Species/Race
Appearance
Personality
Charm and how you wear it (if you're a vampire)

By Race I don't mean Asian, American, etc. I just mean human, vampire, witch. (There can only be one main witch, but you can be just a random witch. The main witch is the only one who can make charms though)

I'll join. :)

Name: Luna Frost
Species/Race: Pureblood Vampire
Appearance: snow kissed skin, neon red hair, long until mid-back, layered with sidebands, light grey eyes, long eye lashes. About 5'9 with long legs and a flat stomach.
Personality: doesn't like feeding off humans but I need to.. You know. I can get into a state where I'm blinded by my feelings and will stop at nothing to get what I want.
Charm: a crescent mood, with a sword and one wing attaches to the sword. I wear it as a necklace but also have a tattoo of it on the back of my neck.

Name: Axl Troy McGillian

Species/Race: Human, with crazy freerunning skills beyond your imagination

Appearance:
068.jpg

Personality: While naturally being a sort of laid-back bum with a high amount of testosterone to share, Axl is a collector of personality traits. Depending on his mood, and the day/night you find him, he can be many different kinds of a person. It is common for Mr. McGillian to show his teeth with bittersweet sarcastic remarks, grinning from ear to ear when trying to crack a horrible joke that could make any audience groan from a spleen injury. A mischievious little monkey, the young man enjoys drinking his heart to death in grungy, run down taverns, trying to pick up ladies at rare open opportunities. Once in a small while, however, he can turn into this odd little sweet boy, foolishly grinning as, gasp, a shade of pink may trace along his high cheekbones in a blush. Altogether, Axl is a nice kid, just with a bad attitude, and mostly rotten to the core manners.

Is this sorta based on the vampire diaries?
Also the vampires don't do much harm? They kill people, they can't turn them all or they would run out of food, how many humans must a vampire kill each night to stay alive?
Cause one of things that kills a vamp is not satisfying his hunger.

Name Aaron Rogers
Age 26
Gender Male
Species/Race Human (Hunter)
Appearance
Anime_guy.jpg

Personality Ruthless and hard to get along with. He grew up being taught that vampires and the like are evil and need to be vanquished so he is strong on his own beliefs of the same ideals. Aaron would rather fight than talk about a conflict, and that isn't just with the vampires. He acts the same way with other humans. He's an act first, think later kinda guy.

No, it's not based off the Vampire Diaries.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking...maybe this'll answer it:
They don't have to kill people just to satisfy their hunger, they know when to stop feeding from one person. Like...in Queen of the Damned (if you've ever seen it) if the vampires go to far, they kill the person (in which case it's their decision to change them or leave them to die) but I believe there's a point where they can stop so the person doesn't die and they won't have to change him/her.

It's kind of like Queen of the Damned crossed with Night Road. (If you haven't seen/read those then I'll explain them)

I hope that answers your question...

-Stands with legs spread in a strong pose, arms up in the air trumphantly held to the sky, determined face engaged.-
I LOVE QUEEN OF THE DAMNED.
D:<

*sits down,crosses his legs and smirks a deviant smile* this looks like fun >:P

-Crawls over to Ice and pushes him on the shoulder.-
Then join it. * ___*

* w*. . .
-Starts to pet Ice and waits to see his profile entry.-

Name: Jason Rogue

Human Age:19

Vampire Age:300

charm:A cross with a dragon wrapped around the center,with small blood rubies as eyes.

personality:Shows mercy to those worthy of it,can be caring at times but takes no prisoners unless tempted.He feeds on whatever is closest to him and cares little for the weak minded."Everything dies for a reason,I just choose not to have one.
"
appearance:

-Claps politely.-
YAY.
Can we start now? T ^T;
I wish I could've played a girl. But I'm excited to bring out Axl. >:3
LET'S GO.
Please? >_>

Certainly, I'll get started on that now ^^~

YAYYYY.<3
-tackles and clings to.-
Start us. o.o; I'm at an Alt. Reality Game right now though so.. I'll reply tonight/tomorrow.

Alrighty! I've started it! It starts off in the night-time so we'll go from there.

Remember to check back here every so often just to check on plot development and such :D