A Deadly Beauty - Reboot OOC/Sign Up thread

Will get a response up today? tomorrow? Depending what time zone you're in. Within 24 hours anyway.

Sorry, the new laptop had internet issues. Should be about done now.

I've posted, let me know if you want me toning things down a bit and I'll do that. Hopefully that's okay to work with, I've not done vampires for a while.

Yes, Staci.. Blue. >:3
Oh wait, now it's orange~! :OO

I wonder if I should shape Jason up into being Lily's protector?

I might even drink from her sister >;D

I will try to get a post up today. If not, then I'll put one up tomorrow.

ORANGE?!?!
SO CONFUSED.

Idk when I wanna post. o.o I have no creativity yet.
Tomorrow I'm posting to EVERYTHING though.
Cuz.
Then I'm gone for thanksgiving break.

I'm already on Thanksgiving Break. I'm just babysitting today is all....Plus I have no creativity at the moment....

I'm saving my creativity... And yall are lucky..
I get out of school early Tuesday. It sucks because we're the only school in our district/region who is keeping us in for the week. =__=
Damn teachers.

Well my school never has snow days. NEVER! Every one of the other schools get to have snow days that are in our district/region, but not us. Even when it's obvious that there should be one. We had a power outage the other day and we still stayed at school! There are also plenty of other things my school does that isn't fair at all, but yes. We are lucky that they still let us have long breaks.

Hmmm, I'm sure our school would do the same thing.. If it snowed in Texas. xD

I NEED MORE HUMANITAS CHARACTERS!!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO JOIN ME D:<<<

I would join you in being a humanita, Cyanide..
I don't know why, but when I play more than 2 charries in one RP, it makes me feel.. Nyeh, guilty, I guess?

Haha, I just realized they're called humanitas...
And in Spanish, humanitO means "Cute little human". xD

EDIT:
OH SHIT.
It's purple. :o

If you want the truth. Every name Ive used with the exception of Viktorya, are all translated from Latin ;P

Nuu, did I really just kill the thread?
And even worse, it's dark blue now. Q_Q

Gyaaa... sorry I've not posted. Been busy... >> I'm getting SS taken off me today though so I'll try and write something up when I get home today after jobseekers. I should be a bit more productive with nothing to do.

o.O
You didn't kill the thread.
I'mma post today I thinks.
I'M BACK. >:D
Just need to get inspiration and post now.<3