A Deadly Beauty - Reboot OOC/Sign Up thread

DARKNESS DIES.
YOU FOUND OUT MY SECRET LUST/LOVE AFFAIR WITH AXEL FROM KINGDOM HEARTS 2.
CONGRATULATIONS.
<3<3

8O
-Fangirl moment-
Could this really be the exploding climax of Tenchi-Roku and Crona's relationship? Find out next week on.... Iwaku. xD

Man, I freak myself out. x]

And:
Oh HECK YES. I remember when I was Axel-obsessed. x3
Now it's all Zexion. >:D

-Stares at his hand for a while before taking it-
O-okay...

I'm think I'm going to explode in my sleep. Or during school. Let's hope that this RP doesn't get to far ahead before I get home tomorrow. ;D

Oyasumi :D
-Or-
Good night~

Oh, so Crona's joining the ranks?
...I'll warn you now, Crona, I might spell that with an additional H sometimes. The subs I watched used that spelling and it's sort of a habit by this point. Also for the record, Chrona and Ragnarok are fun ^^

I don't care how you spell Crona. It's still all the same. Raggy is my buddy on here too ^^
Now...I'll go make my character.

Dahvi and sister accepted.

CRONA!!! Tell you what Crona. As soo as you do your character I'll start up the IC.
8D

I think this will be fun. I may add another character... though probably not as I may be taking over another RP here in a bit. That will be three I'm GM'ing and three im participating in.... I feel accomplished 8D

I've got school so, good night everybody, good-luck with the RP i'll post in the morning ^_^

Name: Lynnette
Group: Human (Food)

Appearance:
She has pure white, semi-wavy hair that reaches down to her shoulders, and hazel eyes. She looks younger than she is and also physically weak. She wears a black long sleeved shirt that fits her just right, a white t-shirt with three black lines across the chest, white sweat pants, and no shoes.

Personality:
Submissive and quiet. Lynnette isn't strong enough emotionally to stick up for herself. She'll basically do anything she is told to do without fighting back. She loves looking at the stars and moon and being alone when she can.

Other Info:
Lynnette is an orphan, and was picked on in the orphanage she went to. She never did anything to any of them. They just didn't like her. Her hair used to be a light brown color until her bullies bleached her hair one time. They forcefully bleached her hair out in a park at night, in the winter. Her hair has never regained its color after this.
Lynnette has become used to the cold since she was given the coldest room in the orphanage. The government came one day to pick out an orphan to feed the vampires, and everyone there volunteered her. She thought it was better than staying at the orphanage so she went quietly.

I have a question?
I wanted to know if all the vampires came to this city and attacked it to gain control? Cause the idea I had for my vampire characters was they were taveling through and were caught and thrown into the vampire part of town.

I have a question?
I wanted to know if all the vampires came to this city and attacked it to gain control? Cause the idea I had for my vampire characters was they were taveling through and were caught and thrown into the vampire part of town.

That is fine. The humans here aren't too entirely fond of vampires and the government tries to keep their existence as unknown as possible to the general populace. So sure. That idea works fine. I would say you can incorporate the HUmantas in the capturing... but they would be more likely to kill you. Unless the Humanitas found your group, started on their murderous rampage but were caught short by some government people and stopped the and sent the vampes to the Vamp Quarter.

Also... Crona, your character is approved. Ill go start up the IC thread now.

OKay then Ill do that then. And also I'll be posting a human(food) that they have with them.

Sounds good.

The IC Thread is up!

Also I'm going to post another CS for VIktorya... Jeremy's childhood friend and lover(?) sometime today or tomorrow....

POSTEDDDD.
Sorry it's so long. o.x
THATS WHAT HE SAID.

> w>
<3

lol Staci. I said no such thing. Now your putting words in my mouth. ;D