INTEREST CHECK A darker magical girl roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's any obvious problems or things I should add to the thread, please inform me of it.

Is this acceptable?

Name- Kazuna Alcazar, Prefers "Kaz"
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Nationality- Ranmael
Occupation- Student at Unity Hall
Goddess Gene- One
Appearance-
226.jpg
M.E.S.- http://totallyamazed.com/image/26667931141 Sword is covered in fire and can cut through most metals. Shield can deflect basic magical projectiles.
Powers- Fire
Likes- Fire, explosions, anything with fire, of course.
Dislikes- Water magic
Bio- As is the custom of most Ranmael's inhabitants, Kaz is trained with swordsmanship, she has a short temper (probably comes with most fire magicians) and has a "different" sense of humor. She loves to blow things up or set things on fire, hence why she was sent to Unity Hall to learn discipline and how to manage her magic.

Attachments

• tumblr_m6roxghgdh1ry5urko1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m6roxghgdh1ry5urko1_1280.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
Yaaay! >w< I'll get my info posted! And I love Kaz's design! >w< Exciting times!

We can all post in the other thread now. As for your character, good, but is it just me or does she look Japanese and not like a nord? Was she of "Asian" descent but was born into the "nord" culture?

I don't really see it. But I suppose the mother could be "Asian" and the father "Norse".

I don't really see it. But I suppose the mother could be "Asian" and the father "Norse".

I think it must just be me. Probably because it's an anime style drawing so I just automatically associate them with Japanese. Don't worry about it. She can have both parents be "Norse".

Okay. So should i re-post my cs in the other thread?

Name- Tetsu Kagutsu
Age- 17 (almost 18)
Gender- Female
Nationality- Altresia
Occupation-Student at Unity Hall
Goddess Gene- Both X chromosomes
Appearance- (pic coming soon) She has pale milky skin, long carmine red hair that's usually out, sometimes braided, dark grey eyes and is of little stature in every way. She almost reaches five foot, has the build of a preteen and the face of a girlish looking boy. She has a scar on her right hip from when she drained her Essence and sent herself falling from a two story building
M.E.S.- (design is on it's way! >w< ) When she is in her suit, her hair becomes pale blond and her eyes blood red.
Powers- Blood/Astral)
Talents- Strategic thinking—such as fixing things. She's great at tackling a problem quickly.
Shortcomings- Coordination, tiny, talking to beautiful women
Likes- Her sisters, Unity Hall, friends,
Dislikes- Pain, vindictive people, failure
Bio-
She truly puts the "girl" in "magical girl", as she looks no older than around twelve or thirteen. She's short, lean and tiny all around. Most of the time she is out going, but a few things can create her to shell up. She easily gets intimidated by women or girls with large breasts but does her best to hide it. Aside from that, she's very easy to talk and loves understanding others. She stores confidence, but little pride in a good or bad sense.
Raised with four other siblings, and being the third oldest, Tetsu, felt it all too natural to want to be surrounded by other girls and yearn to protect people. After barely passing the test to get into the magical girl school made only for the best, she practiced hard to improve her skills and learn how to efficiently channel her Essence.

Still WIP until I get her sketched =D

Name- Croix Nova
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Nationality- Ciol
Occupation-Student at Unity Hall
Goddess Gene- Still discovering
Appearance- (pic coming soon)
M.E.S.- (design coming soon!)
Powers- Dark Sun (not related to heat/fire). She specializes in Soul Entrapment and Curses.
Talents- Fighting, magic, cooking, poker
Shortcomings- Gullible, snarky, weak joints
Likes- Magic, playing cruel games, being the best, winning, toying/hurting others
Dislikes- Cigarettes, losers, chauvinists
Bio-
Ever since she developed her magical powers she's had a thirst for hunger and will hurt or destroy anyone or thing to get what she wants. She has few friends and keeps it that way, as she's not a nice girl by any means and takes pride in her malice towards others. Croix, or Nova, as she prefers is delusional in believing she is the best, and even when she fails she finds a way to convince herself something just happened to go "wrong" or there was "foul play". However, she is great at using her intuitive skills not only in poker, but combat and magic.

Annnnd, I couldn't resist entering this chick too! XD Lemme know if I need to change anything! And I'll get the pics done this weekend once work if over! :3

*Wades through the mountain of spam chatter and points the "EDIT POST" button out to Neko.*

ALSO:

Is this an actual OOC or still a discussion about a possible roleplay? I'd recommend making a new thread for the OOC.

ALSO ALSO:

Maybe... maybe... *Rumages though character ideas.*

Nice characters Nekomimist, eager to rp with them!

Thank you Necroay! >w< And sorry if there are typos, Vay, I'll be perfecting them once finishing the pictures. :3 You should join! I think it's going to be an excellent rp!

They all look great XD
*runs off to post on other linked thread* Hehehe~

[MENTION=2778]BluePenguin[/MENTION], should I re-post my CS in the other thread?

More that there were two sheets up. Also if there is already an OOC you should move chatter there and close this thread.

Okay. So should i re-post my cs in the other thread?
Yes

She easily gets intimidated by women or girls with large breasts but does her best to hide it.
It will be funny if the magical girls from the bad guy country are like that a lot of the time. Obviously intimidating.

More that there were two sheets up. Also if there is already an OOC you should move chatter there and close this thread.
I'll close this thread then. All discussion should move to the OOC.

EDIT: Here's a link to the OOC, for those who missed it! http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=19241&p=504908

Status
Not open for further replies.