INTEREST CHECK A darker magical girl roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazuna Alcazar, "Kaz"
226.jpg

Probably without the ears though.. xD

Yollo, everybody! XD I have been reading all of the random chit-chat for probably over 15 minutes now and have finally decided to join as well ^^

*jumps into dicussion*

I usually hunt online all day for an anime pic that seems to suite the theme nicely, give it a name and viola I randomly make up a personality, lol.

Yay! Welcome to the group, Zozo! >w< And very awesome looking character, Necroay! I'm excited to rp along side her! =D

I'm begining on the OOC now, so nothing can stop me from posting today (well, I suppose an asteroid could hit me, but the chances are slim). I'm thinking of the good guys being based off of Japan because...yep., they're cool and have a lot of magical girl anime.

Lulz BluePenguin that post made me laugh xD and thanks Nekomimist.

Lol, very true! XD And that's good, because my character is Japanese! And you're welcome, Necroay. :3

Can my character be Norse? Even though she has a Japanese name.. I'm part Norse so.. yeah.. >...> <...<

Lol, very true! XD And that's good, because my character is Japanese! And you're welcome, Necroay. :3
This doesn't take place in Earth, but the people on the main good guy island will mostly be Japanese-like in a lot of ways.

Can my character be Norse? Even though she has a Japanese name.. I'm part Norse so.. yeah.. >...> <...<
They can be norse-like as I mentioned to Nekomimist. I'll explain what nations are like what other countries in terms of appearance.

P.S. I'm about 50% done with it. I should have it ready within the hour, I'm hoping.

Alright. I'm eager for this rp. It's gonna be epic!

Awesome. I can't wait to read what you come up with!

Ooo! Okay! Sounds good! >w< And, as the game progresses, can we introduce a second character? :3 Just curious!

I'm trying to think of a cool name now. Any suggestions?

I've got a short list of first names.. But none of them are Japanese. and the only other last name I have other than "Alcazar" is Faison and that's more sentimental so.. If you want a first name I could give you a small list. Lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.