A Darkening Light

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by C92cool, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello to everyone who reads this. I am on the hunt for a certain type of RP and I wish to see if anyone would be interested in it. The RP consist of a much darker tone then most RP's, breaking down the very core of sanity and insanity. Dwelling within the realm of eternal madness and the boundary between reality and fiction being broken. My character, one I already have made or will be making, suffers from a serve case of depression. Now depending on who it is I choose as my character(s) will determine to an extent of what they are capable of doing. This type of RP can take many twist and turns that could lead to the very end of a dark road. Of course there would be violence, gore, language, and potentially sexual encounters. I prefer to dwell within the darker regions of the RP and story telling world ans as such I would like to see if anyone would like to join me. I will make one notion, no Groups. Groups always fall apart because of something and I'm tired of it. If multiple people are intrigued by this then they each will be holding a separate RP, giving each one a different and unique experience. Now as the title suggest there is still some hope in the character(s) that I have chosen, it is just the actions of them and the actions of others will determine just how dark this RP will go and just how quickly, along with if there is any hope of bringing it back to the light. If you've made it this far and are interested in the idea then please PM me and that you are and potentially which character(s) of yours you would like to use and will go from there. Have a good day everyone.

2. If you're looking for a single player(s), you might try putting this in the 1x1 request section, too. Just a thought.

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.