A Dark Surface Horizon (F seeking any gender)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mollisol

Subterranean Rose
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
6 - 10 PM, Eastern Standard Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Hello! My name is Mollisol, and I'm looking for a partner or two. I'll play the girl, and you play any gender you please. Most of my plots involve action as well as smut. Comment or PM me if you're interested.

• Experience: I've been forum RPing for a little over a year now, although I am very new to Iwaku. Most of that time has been spent in group RPs. I know how to do nice things with BBCode, but extensive, beautiful things take time, so I usually just use the Rich Text Editor.

What I Do: One or two posts a day, 2-4 paragraphs. (If we play in PMs, it will be a lot of smaller paragraphs.) I usually post in the nights of EST. Like I said above, I will play the F in a F/F or F/M pairing; please do not ask me to play a guy. I am open to playing in forums or PMs.

What I Expect from You: You post one or two times a day, don't pressure me to post when I can't, and can write 2-4 paragraphs per post.

• I will play bold orange roles. Bold sea green roles are what I hope you'll play.

In modern or historical times (heavily inspired by the movie Sucker Punch):

• At a strip club-brothel-type place masquerading as a shelter for the displaced, a young woman meets another dancer who wants to escape the brothel. As they dance, and as they take steps and gather tools to escape, elaborate and action-packed dream/fantasy sequences occur where they're fighting for their lives and what they need (everyday objects represented as strange artifacts). Must have action as well as smut; any smut-to-plot ratio is cool.

In a post-apocalyptic world (inspired by the game Apocalypse World):

• A pretty, dangerous person who's a well-reputed hired gun and "battlebabe" needs some technology from a high-tech weapon smith or "savvyhead", and the two are both wary of and intrigued by each other. Due to feeling it in her bones, the savvyhead winds up at a place where the battlebabe needs to use their high-tech weapons (to kill, threaten, or extort), and they help each other get out of a nasty situation where the battlebabe had been set up for death. The two decide to take revenge on the person that "hired" the battlebabe, and work together permanently in some capacity.
    • A distrusted psychic has been enslaved by a cruel, well-appointed governor, until one of the few people with a vehicle in this world helps her break out. The two decide to stick together because they have a better chance of survival that way, and because they're attracted to one another. Every time they have sex, though, a bit of her psychic powers rub off on the other person. Do they like what they're being made to see, and can they survive together?
    • A renowned performer who is considered to bring beauty and sensuality to this harsh, ugly world hires the protective services of a loyal, gun-lugging bodyguard, who needs beauty less than affection but appreciates it all the same. The two start to develop feelings for one another after the performer breaks through the bodyguard's shell. Problems arise when one of the performer's long-term agreements forces them into the physically and emotionally treacherous territory of an old lover the performer burned a while back.

Fandoms:
    • Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long, somewhere in Remnant, or in a modern-day setting. A healthy and wholesome relationship, with any smut-to-plot ratio.
    • Emerald Sustrai and Cinder Fall, somewhere in Remnant, or in a modern-day setting. An unhealthy relationship (if romantic at all), and with a high smut-to-plot ratio - unless you were interested in me pulling a non-evil Cinder out of my hat, whether by Emerald helping redeem her or some other trick.

Your plots:
    If you have a plot you think I'd like, I'm interested in hearing it. My interests include romance in college, settings in strange worlds where people have licenses to kill, and people with superpowers (from magical girls to superheroes).

Not interested in: Furry, M/M, settings without running water, vampire/werewolf-centric stuff.

• Ages: I don't want either of us to play teenagers, except in the case of my fandom pairings, in which case we'll both be at least 18. In the non-fandom plots, I'd like both of our characters to be at least in their early twenties.

Kinks: BDSM, heavy on bondage - ranging from both parties being gentle with one another while one is tied up, to dubcon where one party gets violently rough and injures the other (who's secretly enjoying it).

Would you be playing Dom or sub? Either.

Squick: I do not like non-con, bestiality, incest, gore, or underage. Dubcon is likely going to be okay if we talk about it beforehand - as long as the "sub" eventually decides they enjoy what's going on, I'll probably be okay.

Other: I can do realistic or anime/illustrated face claims. I prefer to only play one "main" character per RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.