A Dark Master

His offer did come as a surprise to her, and a part of her did think that maybe this extra power would be an excellent asset to have. However, she couldn't accept, she wouldn't use that gift to end the innocents that so foolishly resisted Victor. She would rather sit idle and allow them to be destroyed, rather than actively aid the king. He was a tyrant, and she couldn't face helping him, even if she was now resigned to serving him - at least in part. "I want none of your tricks. I will never help you destroy others." It was one thing to allow herself to be used, but subjecting others to death and abuse was not an option. Natalia was a noble woman, despite her less than noble upbringing. She believed in the greater good, and so she took the hit on this one, not that anything she chose to do or not do what impact much on the future anyway. She was aware that she was nothing in the eyes of her captor.

Victor appeared displeased. "Oh, still some nobility left in you? No problem. The offer will remain should you forget your petty morals. Now I have had a rough day, and last night was less than thrilling. I could easily leave you in the dungeon for the rest of your natural life, torturing you, but instead I will give you another chance to please me. Now...please me Natalia. Make me feel like a man." Victor smiled lustfully, he wouldn't stop until he was one with her tonight.

Natalia was glad that she could get to him, even if it was only a little anger. She knew it was a dangerous game to be playing, but there was nothing to be done about it now. At least he dropped the idea of her being some twisted genetic mutation of his, just as she knew she would become if she accepted his terrible offer. "You don't need me to make you fee like a man." Natalia muttered, glancing up at him without thinking. This was petty belligerence, but it would not be long now before she submitted entirely. The girl was all talk today, and it was quite obvious to see as she took a step back, afraid to be near him at this point.

Victor would have none of it anymore. He ripped her clothing off all at once with great force. He soon did the same for his. In almost an instant fashion they were on the bed. "I will not tolerate this anymore. I am tired, tired! You are my bitch and by your Gods you pray to I will dominate you!" He hands groped her breasts roughly and his member rubbed against her thighs, already erect. "One...last...chance you whore. Pleasure me or I will pleasure myself with your body, you will not enjoy it, in fact I will make it so my pleasure is your pain." His eyes turned dark red and with an almost demonic voice he uttered, "Obey me you filthy slut!"

The sudden force with which Victor forced her onto the bed did shock Natalia, and she froze underneath him, despite the fact that his touch sickened her. Rather than look into those eerily red eyes, she closed her own, though unfortunately she was not able to escape the sensation of his rough handling of her body. She could feel his already erect member, and it filled her with fear that she could not deny. Weakly, she shook her head. "I can't." Although it was a denial, he could at least be pleased that she responded with a refusal brought around by only a true fear. Having never known the touch of a man, she feared what was to come, and part of her did think that just doing as he asked would be a great idea, but she simplycouldn't bring herself to do it

"You brought this upon your self Natalia." Victor smiled evilly as he probed her center with his head. He would not let her adjust, no she would suffer at his expense. He drove his member into her without hesitation. He could feel that she had never experienced this before and laughed. "I almost feel bed, taking this much in at once, for your first time!" As he laughed he pumped into her, it was very rough at first, but soon the movements became more fluent. His hands groped her breasts with little care and teased her nipples. Victor kept a horrible smile on this entire time. He leaned in and locked lips with her, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth.

Had she been given the time to protest, it was unlikely that she would have done so anyway. By now, Natalia was too full of fear to do anything but stare up at Victor, though her eyes were soon closed once again as he forced himself into her. She cringed against the pain, instinctively flinging her arms up and around him in an effort to push him off. Of course, the scrabbling and scratching of her nails would do nothing for her, the best she could do was scratch him a little. She felt as her maidenhead was broken, blood beginning to trickle down her leg as he then leaned down to kiss her. She resisted, of course, shaking her head as much as she could, gasping for air as pain continued to course through her. "Please...Don't..." He had her begging, at least. Natalia continued to attempt to move out from underneath him, and failing miserably.

Victor would not head to her, he was consumed in lust. All the disobedience from her only egged him on. He drove deep into her with every push. When Victor reached her cervix, he gave out a moan. "How does it feel to please you master?" He asked laughing. His movements became faster and strong, giving out evil laughs and moans as he did. He eventually grabbed her wrists and forced them onto the bed. His eyes were flaring red and he put magical locks on her wrists to keep them on the bed. He soon attacked her large breasts again with hi vicious hands.

She had never cried in front of anyone before, but this was a situation unlike any other. Natalia knew how to handle pain, that wasn't the problem. The issue she had was this crippling emotional agony of being so totally dominated and ridiculed by this man. As a result, she found herself weeping as he continued the brutal treatment of her body. As her wrists were taken and magically forced down, she froze, finally just giving up. There was a chance she might resist again later, but for the time being she was beaten. She hated the way he handled her breasts, and despised the taste of him that lingered in her mouth, and all the while her god damn hardwired instinct caused her to feel an ever so slight stirring in her core. It was purely human instinct that drove this slight twitch towards pleasure, and so Natalia was able to ignore it, instead finding herself engulfed in an agony that wouldn't let up.

Victor was relentless, pumping into her with no restrain. He moved as quick as he could, causing the bed to shake and creak. He could feel the pressure building inside of him. He also felt her tightening around him. "Isn't it awful, to hate what I am doing, yet your body secretly yearns for more. Go ahead, release it all." Victor laughed once more. It wasn't soon after that the pressure was reaching it's peak.

He would wait for her to climax first, it was the least he could to after all. He had taken her youth from her, and with all hope, in his mind, her hope and will to fight him. It was exactly what he wanted and the fact it was forced intrigued him. Perhaps Natalia would give in to the pleasure she knew she felt within her.

Natalia had never had cause to know that such base instincts could never be overcome. Every person had an animal inside them, and it appeared that hers was coming out. She fought it, of course, and the rational side of her really just wanted to be sick, to purge herself of him in every way she could. Even just laying there, tense and rigid, Natalias hair was plastered to her forehead with sweat, mostly brought on by her fear and pain.

His relentless pace forced the instinct to the surface, and thanks to his tireless efforts to please himself, after a time there was a rush as she tightened around him. Her muscles contracted unbidden, and the flurry of near pleasure caused her to wince away from it. She made no sound, aside from a strangled groan of what was mostly desperation. Her will might have been broken to him, but she knew that her body lied to both of them, she gained nothing from this. And so she did not respond with the heady moans that might have been desired of her, she simply wouldn't allow it.

Victor smiled as she fought her orgasm. He soon grabbed her hips and with began to drive it home. The pressure was immense and Victor tightened his grip. "I will enjoy this more than you!" He and soon he released, he could feel himself shoot into her. He didn't care for protection, he would simply use magic as a contraception, should the need arise. For now, he was enjoying the throbbing feeling inside her he felt. "How does he it feel Natalia?" He asked, toying with her mind. He leaned in licked her face. "I guess I should thank you for this." He smirked and pulled out. "You got blood on my bed, that's no good." Victor rose up and grabbed her throat, throwing her onto the floor. "Dress yourself and go sleep in the corner." Victor ordered a servant in to replace his sheet as he cleaned himself and changed. He threw some rubbish clothing at Natalia. "Here, I suppose you shouldn't be naked two nights in a row. Now, no more words, you will stay quiet until morning." With that Victor resides into his new, clean bed.

It would appear that he had no mercy in him whatsoever, though this was hardly surprising. Natalia winced as she felt the sturdy grip on her hips, knowing that she would be bruised in many places come morning. She ached as it was, not that she had the heart to complain. Instead, she simply winced at his cruel words, cringing away as he licked her, almost gagging right there and then.

At the moment Victor held her throat, she was actually glad, even moreso when he threw her from the bed. Being far away from his was about as good as it got right now, and so when those clothes were thrown her way, Natalia did as she was told, hastily dressing herself before scrambling to the corner. She lay with her face pressed to the wall, her arms crossed, hands on her shoulders as she lay curled in a tight ball, sobbing. She had never thought herself capable of being so pathetic, but apparently this man had managed to break her entirely. It sickened her.

The night turned to morning and Victor awoke. He did his morning routine and when he was finally dressed for the day, Natalia was first thing on his list. "Wake up, I wish to see how your mind has changed about the offer I gave to you. Do you still feel as if there is a point to fight. Or do you wish to be like me, feared and dominant. It will release you from your slave rank, though you will still do everything I order. I will give you your own army, let you roam the lands, killing in my name. How could you refuse. Then again, I could just rape you again." The morbid joke made Victor laugh loudly. "Answer me quickly for I have a busy day ahead.

Once roused from a sleep brought on only by complete exhaustion, Natalia started awake as if someone had just poured a bucket of ice cold water over her. As it was, she was not soaked, and simply turned rapidly, sitting up and facing Victor with fearful eyes. It was the first time she had shown him this without him actually giving her clear reason to feel this.

His question surprised her, and it took her a while to connect the words together. She blinked rapidly, wetting her dry lips with her tongue, swallowing and then finally answering, "I refuse." She feared him, of course, but she couldn't let that fear lead to the deaths of others by her hand. She would rather endure it all herself, despite how pointless this martyrdom was.

Victor snorted, for he was determined to sway her. Instead he called for a servant. Two arrived. "Take this bitch to be cleaned and made ready for breakfast. Oh, and I know you boys usually turn her over to the females for bathing. Go ahead and do it yourself. Enjoy yourselves, isn't that what life is about?" Victor and the two lustful, greedy servants laughed. "See what happens when you obey, Natalia, you get sweet rewards." Victor laughed loudly as he exited the room. The two servants made their way towards her, almost drooling of their new prize for the time.

Although she had begun to admit defeat to Victor, that didn't mean Natalia was just going to lay down and take it from just anyone. She knew it would still end up with more harm coming to her, but allowing herself to be violated by these two men just seemed too much. So, the girl remained placid and relatively biddable until her true captor left, leaving her with enough confidence to face these two. She stood, and in a flurry of fury that was marred only by her weakness carried from last night, Natalia flew at the two. She had always been fast, and although stiff after last night, she still managed to move quickly, and with any luck would at least break a nose or two.

The two men finally had her restricted, one with a broken arm. They dragged her to the wash room, kicked and hitting her all the way, clearly angry with her. They had their way with her, not with anything sexual, but merely with violence. They kicked and punched her until the female servants convinced them off. The head female servant, Cassandra, was very sympathetic towards Natalia and personally washed her today. She made sure to be gentle around the cuts and bruises, new ones forming from the attack she suffered.

(You can control Cassandra if you'd like, or we could just share her. Perhaps she could help with the plot in whatever way. :))

Taking the beating was worth it. Natalia had so enjoyed the snap of breaking that bastards arm, and despite now barely being able to move without hurting something or other, she was satisfied. She didn't scream or shout as the men beat her like a punching bag, instead taking it all with only the faintest of gasps as various blows to her abdomen struck with considerable force.

By the time Cassandra had managed to convince the men to leave off, Natalia was slightly dazed, having taken a few hits to the head as well. She was also simply blocking out the world, her usually bright eyes glazed over as she stared off into the distance. The servant frowned, but for the time being worked her way over the damaged body, watching as fresh and angry purple bruises appeared all over the girl, covering her from head to toe, though the men had had the sense to leave her face relatively untouched.

"Are you with us, dear?" She finally asked, producing some fresh clothes for the young woman.

It took Natalia a few seconds to respond, but finally she did so, "Yes. You are not like the others." She had been thinking throughout the time in the washroom, and had come to the conclusion that this woman was not as evil as the rest of them. Even so, she did not trust her.

"Help me put these on you, then you will be needed - you are late to breakfast as it is." With that, the woman helped an extremely tender Natalia into her clothes for the day, then taking it upon herself to lead her to the dining hall, where the girl simply sat, again staring at a wall, eyes glassy and vacant.

(We can share most NPCs, unless we've got a specific use in mind for them, in which case just say when they're introduced)

"Cassandra," Victor spoke as she was leaving the room. "You tended to Natalia?" Cassandra slowly turned and faced him. "Yes. Yes I did." Victor smiled. "You are have been so kind, so gentle. It's quite disgusting really. However, I will not be able to be with my slave always, so when I leave you are to take care of her. I don't want her dead, in fact I like her when she is clean...fresh." He stared down at Natalia and licked his lips. " I will be out all day, so once breakfast is finished, take her to your room. Make her appropriate for me later. Now leave, you will be called upon to retrieve her soon." Victor said nothing after that, not even to Natalia. He ate his food and was gone.