A Dark Master

This time, she did not doubt what he said. Natalia huffed like a pouting schoolgirl, though she of course quickly did her best to return to a stoic expression. She did as she was bidden, shuffling slowly over the bed, coming to settle on her knees before him, finally removing her own eyes from his. Instead she chose to avoid looking at him entirely, her head hung ever so slightly dejectedly as she watched her own knees as if they were the most fascinating objects in the world. As she did this, the foolish girl absently remarked, "I'll kill you." And she would. Even if he kept her here for years, one day she would spot her chance, and she would take it without hesitation.

"I doubt that." Victor replied coldly. He took his hand and placed it under her chin, raising her face to to meet his eyes. "Such a wonderful face, and your body..." Victor smiled. "Unbutton my pants, would you?" He then placed his hand on her shoulder, "Do not disappoint me." His hand then gripped tightly. "I think we both deserve some fun for our first night. I work so much these days to rule Rythar. I could use some release." He laughed slightly, anxious to see if you will disobey again.

Natalia did not resume her glare as he drew her chin up to face him. She looked away, refusing to see him, not that it was easy to do, seeing as they were at such close proximity. His words made her shiver with a disgusted cold she had not ever experienced, and it sickened her to know that he would feel her distress. Even so, she pushed through this weakness, obeying Victor without question, carrying out the order as quickly as she could. She fumbled with the buttons in her haste, cursing herself for her clumsiness, though soon enough it was done. Natalia made a point of returning her hands to herself as soon as it was done, folding her arms across her chest, for all the good it would do.

"Thing can go a lot smoother if you just listen and obey Natalia, you will see." Victor smiled evilly then. His pants seemed to remove themselves, and soon he stood he stood in nothing but an undergarment. "Are you impressed yet?" His laugh almost shook the walls. "Go on, feel it, you should make friends. You two will become quite fond of each other." His cold red eyes glared upon her body, almost playing out scenarios in his head. His hand as removed from her shoulder and no was raised in the air. "I know this request might spark some hostility, but I am prepared for anything." As he spoke his hand started to glow, only he knowing what it would do should Natalia disobey again.

She glanced at him, almost growling as he asked that lude question. She wanted to kill him, would do anything for the power to do so, apart from perhaps do what he wanted. Natalia listened, and no doubt saw that glowing hand, though she still wasn't quite convinced that it was worth obeying him. However, she did begin to do as he asked, "I suppose I have no choice." She murmured dejectedly, before turning it on its head without a thought. It was a low blow, but he deserved it. The girl did as she was asked, 'making friends' as he probably would have put it, and then of course she decided to yank on it as hard as she could. Maybe Victor the Evil could become Victor the Eunech, wouldn't that be sweet?

Victor slapped her off with great power, making her fall back onto the bed. "Do not even think to touch me like that." His hand glowed brighter and she was lifted from the bed. With a gesture of his hand, Natalia flew towards him and was suspended mid air before him. "I was to be gentle with you," He began as he ripped her bra from her body, "But apparently the idea of obedience was not taught to you," Now her panties were forcefully ripped from her body, "Did your friend not even teach you to respect authority?"

Victor threw the naked Natalia back on the bed and removed his undergarments. Now both naked, Victor grabbed her by her foot and slid her to him. He placed a hand on her stomach. "How would you like your organs, attached or scattered? Obey me or I will make sure you suffer. Do not make me any more angry!" Victor trailed his hand down to her lower stomach. "I will ask you one more time, embrace your new friend or suffer."

As much as she had expected this punishment, Natalia could not help but flinch and cry out as she was so brutally thrown about like a ragdoll. It was made worse by the fact that this man was manipulating her body with just tiny gestures of his hand, it made the whole thing that much more creepy. Still, she would not back down. She knew she would lose, and whatever happened, this bastard would have his way with her, but bringing up Aramis just brought more fire to the surface, causing her features to twist into a snarl of rage.

"You have no authority over me. You are nothing but an animal that needs to be put down." Her voice quivered with a combination of rage and fear, her body paralysed as she couldn't help but notice the hand on her stomach, along with the implications. But still, if he did choose to disembowel her, at least this nightmare would end. Natalia extracted herself from her fear, attempting to kick, bite and scratch at him again, going for the face like a madwoman, despite knowing it would do her no good. But resistance was all she had left, no matter how futile it might be.

Victor's eyes went bright red in anger. He grabbed her by her foot and dragged her onto the ground. "I told you not to disobey me anymore, and by tomorrow I think you will regret this all." He kept her suspended in a dark aurora as he dressed himself. Once he had finished, he grabbed her by her hair and dragged her along the floor like a toy. They made their way through the castle, even down some stairs which Victor simply let he flop around. Once they had come to their destination, Victor picked her up by her throat, something he liked doing, and placed her naked body against the cold stone wall of the basement. Their he used metal bracelets to lock her up against the wall. "You think you will want death, that disobeying me will make me kill you. That is not the case, you will obey me, I will break you. Your punishment will be small tonight compared to what I am capable of. You see I have the ability to heal wounds. It's quite a great ability and can use it on others. You seem to have a scar yourself. I could remove that nasty thing, but first I think I will add some more. Enjoy your night of eternal hell."

Victor took a pendant from a glass case. "I transferred some of my power into this pendant. As long as you wear it, the burning sensation you felt earlier will continue to course through your body. I gave you too many opportunities to obey me. I will give you one more. Give in to my desires and I we will return to my room for a fun night. Decide against it and this pendant will drape from you neck until morning arises, possibly longer."

Natalia had expected his anger, of course. She yelped as he dragged her by the hair, still resisting, scratching at the hand that held her, though of course he would not let go. The bruises she sustained being unceremoniously taken down the steps were nothing in comparison to what Victor could do, and of course she knew that. In her actions, the girl was a fool, but she at least went into it with open eyes. She expected the treatment he gave her, but could not quite bring herself to completely bend to him.

She was helpless as he grabbed her by the throat, and she felt even worse as she felt the cold stone against her skin. It was a harsh contrast, and Natalia attempted to arch away from it, though of course the shackles kept her there. It was only the threat of the pendant that caused her to sober slightly. The fear that ran through her was obvious, and Natalia visibly tensed at the threat, but tonight she was still fresh enough to have yet more fight left in her. Tomorrow would most likely be very different, but tonight, she was going down fighting. She once again spat in his face, straining against the chains to hurt him in any way she could. "Go to hell." She growled, baring her teeth like an animal, and almost feeling like one as she did so.

"Very well, enjoy your night my puppet. I hope you suffer. Your cries will not be heard down here. In fact, that's why I brought you down here. I need some sleep you know." His laugh had returned, know he would get enjoyment from this. He placed the pendant around her neck. "Opps! I forgot one thing, I don't want you simply flailing it off your neck." He took a nail and hammer. He teased her into thinking it would go through her, but instead went into the stone wall behind her. The nail held the necklace to the wall, which was around her neck. Victor then tapped the center of the pendant, activating it's power. It glowed a bright orange, fitting for it's design.

Victor said nothing more and made his way out of the basement of his castle, he slammed the door on his way out.

In all honesty, the cut of a nail would not frighten her, it was no different to a sword, although perhaps in this situation it could be judged as such. Even so, Natalia did not flinch, and didn't even move until Victor had left. Of course, the burning sensation began immediately,but Natalia had steeled herself against it before the pendant was activated, maintaining at least a small amount of her pride as she did not offer the screams that would surely come.

Once Victor had left, she began writhing, groaning and yelling for someone to make this stop. She hit her own head against the wall several times, even making herself bleed as she tried to counter the terrible burning that wouldn't let up for even a second. The blood dripped down the stone wall, and matted in her hair, not that it mattered. Natalia didn't stop screaming until the early hours of the morning, and at this time she was simply so exhausted that she fainted dead away, the bleeding finally slowing to trickle and drying to a grotesque brown crust.

Victor slept well that night, knowing the deeds he had done. When he awoke the next morning, he took his time cleaning and prepping himself for the day. He ordered breakfast to be prepared and was off to get his disobedient slave. Once he made his way down the stairs, he was met with an unconscious Natalia. He smiled with pleasure and took her down from her binding, removing the pendant and placing it back where it belonged. He carried her to his room where he set her on his bed. He could tell her had bled and placed a hand behind her head. Slowly the gashes caused by the wall molded back into fresh skin, and it was if nothing happen, granted the dried blood still remained.

"Throw her in the shower room and then dress her for the day, bring her to the dining hall once you are finished." With that, Victor was off to prepare for breakfast, awaiting the arrival of his slave.

Natalia only woke when she felt the sudden rush of water over her body. A strangled scream came from her as she returned to consciousness, purely as the memory of the agonising pain rushed through her. It took a few seconds for her to calm enough to realise that the water was not hurting her, and that it was actually quite pleasant. Still, she did not really enjoy it, how could she? Natalia simply went through the motions, cleaning the matted blood from her hair and accepting the clothes she was to wear.

Soon enough, Natalia was in the dining hall, her posture no longer as proud and self assured as it had once been. She felt small, and for this day at least she was not able to keep her fear hidden. Maybe if she was given a chance to rest again, she'd be back to her old self, but for the time being, Natalia simply sat where she was meant to, attempting not to notice Victor, deliberately turning away from him.

Victor made no mention to her, nor did he talk. In fact the entire breakfast came and left with no words by anyone. After the breakfast, he descended from his chair and went to the door. He turned and with a slight gesture, signaled her to follow him. It was then that he led her to his room once more. Victor stared her down before he finally spoke. "I hope you learned from this." He said with a soft tone. It was unlike him. "Go, sit down. Anywhere you'd like." His words were calm and he even gave her slight freedom. "I will not require anything from you for the day until night. You will obey me now, Natalia, will you not?"

Not knowing what he was thinking or planning was really not good. Natalia's mind raced as she wondered if and when he would decide to request more of her. She feared obeying him, and losing herself to this grotesque servitude, but more than that, the punishments he could so easily bestow upon her caused her immense terror. It was this that caused her to follow him without question, still refusing to make eye contact with him, for all the good that would do. Once in the bedroom, nothing changed. Natalia still avoided him, only nodding in response to his question. She knew she could not handle any further agony for the time being, and although doing as he asked sickened her, she simply had to do whatever it took to retain her sanity.

Left in that room all day, Natalia spent most of her time asleep, recovering from the ordeal of the previous night. It was fitful rest, disturbed by various torturous memories, along with films of potential futures that she dared not allow herself to think about for too long. When not sleeping, Natalia paced the room, desperately thinking of any way to escape or gain some kind of an upper hand. Of course, there was nothing, and soon enough she returned to the bed. She didn't climb beneath the fine blankets, she didn't want to make herself too comfortable.

Victor made his presence in the royal chambers late afternoon. He had been on a long campaign through Rythar, giving speeches and installing pride, or fear, into his people. It was his silver tongue that got him where he was mostly. As he entered he saw Natalia on the bed asleep but said nothing. He simply changed out of his "political" wardrobe and put on a more comforting one, as he normally did.

After he was all relaxed, he went to the corner bookshelf and pulled out his book on dark magic. It was sealed by a spell only her could unlock and with that he began reading, to further his knowledge. He wasn't eager to go and wake her up, he wanted her to sleep. In fact he even tucked her in.

Her slumber was sound, although perhaps it would have been reasonable to expect the opposite of this. It was the fact that she was so completely exhausted that led to this lucky chance at sleep, though it wasn't surprising that she would have much preferred a fitful sleep accompanied by an at least relatively sound real life. Unfortunately, it seemed that this was not to be so, and as a result, Natalia had to wake from the wonderful darkness, eventually finding herself back in that god awful room.

As her bleary eyes roved around the room, Natalia noticed Victor, absorbed in his book, apparently entirely engrrossed in it. She hoped it would stay that way for a long while, not that he was likely to be that unobservant. Still, the girl did her best to maintain the appearance of sleep, shifting slowly under the covers, noticing that she was under them - and someone must have put her there. She didn't enjoy that thought at all, not that it was really that terrible. She knew that there was far worse to come.

Victor let her put on the act of sleeping for awhile longer, finishing up what he was reading. He soon closed the book, waved the magical barrier around it and set it back on the shelf. "I hope you slept well, I don't want you tired during the day. You would make no use for me. Get up, come over here. I have a gift for you. I think you will really like it." Victor smiled and stood up, waiting for his slave to appear before him. He was not hidden that he had something planned.

She couldn't help but cringe as Victor spoke. The anticipation of whatever might come now that he knew she was awake was enough to have her shivering. Of course, Natalia did her best to hide the dread that she was feeling, instead simply moving slowly but pointedly out of the bed. Her movements were deliberately slow, as if putting off this for just a few seconds more might actually help. It was a delusion she clung to, though of course it wasn't long until she stood before Victor, back to glaring at him again by now. "You know I won't, so just shut up." She grumbled under her breath, though at this point it was quite clear that she would make no effort to truly resist him.

"On the contrary Natalia," Victor said with pride. "I am going to give you a gift that you might actually enjoy. You see, I have been told by some that know you, that you are a powerful warrior. Back in you fallen kingdom, you slipped up. Everyone does. Petty emotions get the best of you. I could use you by my side when I attack other lands. You could be my...personal assistant...along with my slave. I want to give you a biological enhancement. You see I can bend your genes, rather new trick. I want to make you stronger, faster, and give you the ability to be more keen in the eyes, a trait I think someone of your abilities would enjoy. Whether you want this upgrade is up to you. I am being quite kind. Now you will become more powerful, however do not think that that will put you above me. It will not, in fact I will end you faster than you could imagine should you attack me. That being said, anyone else you come in contact with will bow before you as you bow before me." Victor smiled once more, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Do you accept my gift, or shall you remain weak, and nothing but a slave to me?"