A Cute Nerdy Gamer Girl?

L

Lydyn

Original poster
What better way to catch everyone's attention, yes? :p

So, hi!

Just a little about myself - I've been roleplaying for roughly 13 years now and have joined sites that have been specifically Sci-Fi to forums like this as well as role-playing in games like Neverwinter Nights and the D&D scene. I just happen to play like 99% females that are usually homosexual (mostly because I am as well, go figure), but range my roles from anything to a princess to a hardened mercenary. I also tend to enjoy fantasy more than Sci-Fi and Sci-Fi more than Modern settings.

I am recently a housewife, but plan on trying my hand at starting a book too, seeing where that takes me, and run a Minecraft Modded Server as well. I've been browsing for several days now and really like the feel of the website, though no role-plays have stuck out to me yet. I might try an idea I had before in trying to sort of GM a role-play where I just start off like writing a book and just keep going, even if no one shows up ... but I dunno, lol.

Anyways... *Cookies* <3

*smiles* hello, I am Hollow! Welcome to the site...(Be my friend)

Thanks Humming. Sadly, haven't found anything just yet, lol ... but it has only been two days. Probably doesn't help I'm in a bad mood. xD