A Cry For Help!

This RP is still accepting characters, so yes, you may join.
Post up the filled out character sheets you have in mind and Vay will have a look at it.

Character Name: Layla Jones
Job/Role: Musician/songwriter
General Appearance: Layla is tall, with long straight blond hair, tan skin,and blue eyes. She is very beautiful.
Current Goal/Purpose: Layla's goal is to basically earn a living from her songs and music, she sings and plays guitar to songs she writes herself hoping to one day become a household name.
General Personality: Layla is sweet, kind and caring. She is a total tomboy and tough, she always speaks her mind and dosen't hold back.
General History: When Layla was seven her mother was admitted to rehab leaving Layla to child services, she was shipped to foster family after foster family never settling anywhere. Eventually she found herself living on the streets, one day she saw a famous musicican on TV and she vowed she would be like him famous and rich so she'd never have to live this way again.

Well it looks good, you can post IC.

As for advertising an RP inside the OOC of another RP thats generally not done. I'd be happy to help find you players but PM next time a PM to an RP support staff member (Zypher, Mynodyn, and me) or a request to Diana for a advert to be posted is the better rout.

I want to play, coming up with a bio, should be done soon and might be pretty plain.

Character Name: Jose Gutierrez

Job/Role: Works at a diner.

General Appearance: 5'10" Short brown hair, hazel eyes, dark skin. Lanky figure.

Current Goal/Purpose: Pay the rent, buy groceries, find a hobby. Work. Maybe see some stuff.

General Personality: Outgoing and sometimes a bit of an odd ball, nice guy though. Always willing to do what ever it takes.

General History: Jose has quite a few brothers and sisters. After school he would come home and help his mom while his dad worked. After the kids grew up a bit and his mom needed less of his help, he got a job and saved up some money. Now his mom doesn't need his help any more, so he got his own place, moved out and now he's experiencing life on his own.